Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

"Take This N3 Million And Leave My Son Alone", Ladies Will You Collect The Check - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Take This N3 Million And Leave My Son Alone", Ladies Will You Collect The Check (689 Views)

Churchill Attends Alexreports Wedding, Gives Him 2 Plots Of Land And N3 Million / Chidinma Leilani Aaron Poses With Her N3 Million Naira Cheque (More Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Take This N3 Million And Leave My Son Alone", Ladies Will You Collect The Check by Instablogger9ja(m): 11:04am On Jan 24, 2021

1 Share

Re: "Take This N3 Million And Leave My Son Alone", Ladies Will You Collect The Check by Kriss216: 11:06am On Jan 24, 2021
A sensible lady should know there’s more where that 3M is coming. Why collecting extra when you can calm down and enjoy the full meal?
Re: "Take This N3 Million And Leave My Son Alone", Ladies Will You Collect The Check by Queenslander(f): 4:07pm On Jan 24, 2021
Lool,. I'll wait and confirm the cheque first!! cheesy cheesy
Re: "Take This N3 Million And Leave My Son Alone", Ladies Will You Collect The Check by SAMBARRY: 6:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
Collect the ₦3million and carry belle for her son

Oro pari undecided

(1) (Reply)

Reminder: Justin Bieber Is The Only One That Owns This Type Of Rolls Royce Model / Baba Ijesha Did Not Rape, May Be Released- Police Source / God Answers Prayers- Peace Encourages with Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.