Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,118 members, 7,849,496 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

Nothing Versus Anything - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nothing Versus Anything (161 Views)

Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills / The Mistake Of Israel/israelites Versus The Mistake Of The Church/christians / Mercy Versus Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing Versus Anything by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2020
There are people that believe that NOTHING actually exists alongside ANYTHING.
Some believe in NOTHING because some religious books say that a God once created NOTHING.
Some believe in NOTHING because they can't imagine what exists outside the Universe.
Some believe in NOTHING because they can't imagine what existed 80 billion years ago.
I don't believe in NOTHING because of my observation of ANYTHING.
When a person asks if ANYTHING exists, the answer should be yes.
But it's impossible for the person to specify what ANYTHING is except he or she identifies it as SOMETHING.
Since there is no limit to which ANYTHING can be identified,there is no limit to the forms in which it exists.
But humans can't step outside the Universe and that makes it impossible for them to identify what's outside it.
I don't have to believe in NOTHING because I can't see other forms in which ANYTHING exists except those that I come across by chance.
I will rather state that I don't know what exists outside the Universe.
Since the exposure of an observer to SOMETHING happens by chance,the exposure of the same observer to SOMETHING else also stands a chance.
Therefore, the Universe is just SOMETHING that the observer is exposed to.
The closer the observer to the limits of the Universe, the greater the chance.
But the chance can't be zero while the observer exists within the Universe.
It's between 0 and 1 because the observer is either inside the Universe/SOMETHING or outside it.
Furthermore, ANYTHING itself doesn't require specifications to exist.
So,it doesn't matter if the observer doesn't have the ability to draw the Universe/SOMETHING or what exists outside it/SOMETHING else on a board.
It just exists in the absence of NOTHING or that which stands no chance of being observed.
It can also be referred to as a random distribution of unspecified things in the absence of space/time.
Re: Nothing Versus Anything by Dwastarz(m): 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2020
nothing beyond people reach
Re: Nothing Versus Anything by foreverme1225: 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
it's hard for me to understand your logic.the resounding words (nothing,something) you used make it seem you are saying nothing.
first the universe includes any form of existence in its existence.
nothing exist outside the universe in the sense of it being the universe
Re: Nothing Versus Anything by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
foreverme1225:
it's hard for me to understand your logic.the resounding words (nothing,something) you used make it seem you are saying nothing.
first the universe includes any form of existence in its existence.
nothing exist outside the universe in the sense of it being the universe
You are wrong!!!!
It's impossible for The Universe/SOMETHING to include ANYTHING!!!!
In other words, there's a limit to what the Universe includes!!!!!
The Universe is actually one of the infinite forms in which ANYTHING exists!!!!!
Also,existence is not ANYTHING, literally!!!!!
It's the quality of being real or possessing whatever characteristic!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

God Of Thunder - An Emoji Devotion / “2013 Philippines Typhoon" - What Happened In The Philippines? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/12/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.