Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Things That Should End In 2020 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things That Should End In 2020 (142 Views)

Most Nigerians Confess They Would Go To Hell Fire If The World Should End Right / After #EndSars See What Next Should End? / Which Addict Do You Wish To End In 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things That Should End In 2020 by JayJayLaw(f): 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
Hello Everyone.

I don't need to talk too much, before you know that many trends need to stop by the end of this year.

1. Wrong Sagging:
This goes out to all the guys that sag. I'm not here to stop you from sagging. But somw of you dont know how to sag. Like for reals, if you want to sag, use the right kind of boxers, not pants or boxer briefs, nobody is interested in seeing the shape of your butt. Its a disgusting sight to behold.

2. Dramatic Eyelashes:
Some ladies are too fashion forward, like what's the point of fixing extra long lashes that will make you look scary, or like a bird. I'm sure things like that actually send guys away other than attract them. Use lash extensions in moderation please.

3. Extra Long Nails:
Same goes as above, you don't need claws to look classy. Just because MRS WAP has long nails doesn't mean you should too, hers are detachable not permanent like yours. Besides "She don't cook, she don't clean�". Let's be serious tho, be civil with your nail extensions.

I listed some other things that I personally feel should end in 2020 in this video, feel free to check it out and give your honest contributions, what would you like to see that should end this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10ffjL3BsO0

Cc
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Sportsperson In The World - Trendtoreview / Let Advice & Consultancy For Divorce Procedure In Pakistan (2020 -2021) / Kidnappers Of Katsina School Boys Were Settled - Buhari (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.