Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Fraud! How Do We Stop Airtel Daily Deductions On Recharge? Ncc Is Not Competent - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fraud! How Do We Stop Airtel Daily Deductions On Recharge? Ncc Is Not Competent (2530 Views)

Deductions On My Gtb Account. / Religion Is Fraud? How true is this, people of God (Photo Inside) / Gtbank Mastercard auto-renewal deductions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud! How Do We Stop Airtel Daily Deductions On Recharge? Ncc Is Not Competent by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 23, 2011
Its becoming annoying that airtel deducts N100. daily on recharge even without subscribing to their 1m naira promo. I've heard people complained many times even on tv & radio programmes to no effect. I've called their customer care which is almost impossible 2reach to complain too and yesterday they've start deducting N50. daily. I wonder what NCC is doing about this cos airtel is unrepentant and am finding it difficult to recharge my airtel line cos of this daily fraud. How do we stop this?
Re: Fraud! How Do We Stop Airtel Daily Deductions On Recharge? Ncc Is Not Competent by bonetalk(m): 8:18pm On Mar 23, 2011
Switch to another network, 4 instance EMPTY N
Re: Fraud! How Do We Stop Airtel Daily Deductions On Recharge? Ncc Is Not Competent by Odunnu: 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2011
Strange. I use airtel and i've never experienced or heard this before
Re: Fraud! How Do We Stop Airtel Daily Deductions On Recharge? Ncc Is Not Competent by obihighest: 11:35am On Mar 24, 2011
Nigeria of late has become the beehive of corporate fraudsters,people who parade themselves of running a legitimate organizations,but in the real sense are men of the underworld,extortionist per excellence with impunity and not been challenged by the so called NCC because they are all in this game of reaping the average Nigerian on the street of his hard earned money under the pretense they are network providers.Imagine Etisalat that i held in high esteem before,reaping me off by charging me #30/min instead of #15/min they so promised and this is after deducting the daily #10 from my account.

Even Airtel,is just the same instead of the #12/min they will collect more than that because they thought nobody will take notice of their call durations used.Both of these two company i believe are in the same boat and Nigerian Government cannot do anything to stop this daylight robbery of his citizens.I wonder where we are heading?EFCC should take note,this are the people they should as a matter of fact go after to bring to justice.Even the Senators are ignorant of this or they are just keeping mute because Ghana must go bags has changed hands.All man for himself and God for all of us here in Naija.
Re: Fraud! How Do We Stop Airtel Daily Deductions On Recharge? Ncc Is Not Competent by lexxwiz(m): 12:15pm On Mar 24, 2011
It's so soo soooo sad dat things like this happen and NCC do nothing about it. What ever happened to cunsumer rights? Nigeria is a failed Nation. The Government has failed us. Unless we standup now and do something,am afraid we wil b prisoners 4 a veery long time, Vote out PDP,dats all i can say.
Re: Fraud! How Do We Stop Airtel Daily Deductions On Recharge? Ncc Is Not Competent by 49cents(m): 2:14pm On Mar 24, 2011
Airtel have excellent billing system the daily N100 must be a system error they fix and refund later
Re: Fraud! How Do We Stop Airtel Daily Deductions On Recharge? Ncc Is Not Competent by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2011
@49cents, why not a billing system that'l errorneously credit my account instead of debit? They are simply fraudulent

(1) (Reply)

Woman Accidentally Cuts Off Finger While Cutting Meat In Igbudu Market, Warri / Breaking News / How To withdraw Your Egon from Eagle network Miner app to cryptokara wallet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.