Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:25 AM

Midnight Fire Razes Seven Shops In Anambra (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Midnight Fire Razes Seven Shops In Anambra (Photos) (16688 Views)

Fire Razes Shops In Surulere (Video) / Midnight Fire Guts Olaleye Market In Somolu, Lagos / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Midnight Fire Razes Seven Shops In Anambra (Photos) by hisgrace090: 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
O God!
Re: Midnight Fire Razes Seven Shops In Anambra (Photos) by mosunmola63765: 10:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
Too bad our prayers are with the affected families
Re: Midnight Fire Razes Seven Shops In Anambra (Photos) by princessConfy(f): 10:54pm On Dec 06, 2020
omojesu202:
is this a future news this is just 10pm and we're reading news for midnight.
1.20am is early momo now
me I'm confused ooo
Re: Midnight Fire Razes Seven Shops In Anambra (Photos) by prince2pac(m): 11:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
Currentlygrown:
This is depressing. A lot of persons have not enjoyed this life. I wish I could fairly give everybody equal opportunities.

If it was up to me, there really would be few cases like this.

Families wouldn’t struggle to survive.

Fathers would be able to fend for children.

Children wouldn’t have to die, but grow old and make their mothers proud.

My neighbour just gave birth yesterday evening. The baby died this morning. Suffocated in its sleep, mistakenly pulled the wrapper over its nose and tired mother was unaware.

They’ve been struggling to have children for eight years.

Life is sad sometimes.

chai RIP to the Innocent baby, what a costly mistake
Re: Midnight Fire Razes Seven Shops In Anambra (Photos) by zedegit: 2:11am On Dec 07, 2020
Sannisege:
Good. If you think you can burn down Lagos and not get punished, then you are deceiving yourselves. The fires just dey start for East. Supernatural fire will destroy all your businesses.

You need to go for mental evaluation.

1 Like

Re: Midnight Fire Razes Seven Shops In Anambra (Photos) by JesusJesus: 2:20am On Dec 07, 2020
Queenserah26:
This is sad undecided
This must be a planned work from some specific group of persons. So bad
Re: Midnight Fire Razes Seven Shops In Anambra (Photos) by Pinkybush: 7:16am On Dec 07, 2020
The end of the year sacrifice of one of the shops owner has been accepted. Sadly the person has made others to suffer for it.

I really sympathise with innocent ones.
Re: Midnight Fire Razes Seven Shops In Anambra (Photos) by zubimete(f): 8:29am On Dec 07, 2020
Currentlygrown:
This is depressing. A lot of persons have not enjoyed this life. I wish I could fairly give everybody equal opportunities.

If it was up to me, there really would be few cases like this.

Families wouldn’t struggle to survive.

Fathers would be able to fend for children.

Children wouldn’t have to die, but grow old and make their mothers proud.

My neighbour just gave birth yesterday evening. The baby died this morning. Suffocated in its sleep, mistakenly pulled the wrapper over its nose and tired mother was unaware.

They’ve been struggling to have children for eight years.

Life is sad sometimes.
oh my GOD, this is beyond physical explanation. Those in charge of her childlessness still dnt want her to smile. New born can't move hands or legs. May GOD Arise & fight for her.
Re: Midnight Fire Razes Seven Shops In Anambra (Photos) by GrowEveryday(f): 9:56am On Dec 07, 2020
December money for them
Re: Midnight Fire Razes Seven Shops In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Even though 2020 is the best year for me since I was born but I want it to be over. Many people die this year and I lost my best friend of 15 years! cry cry

Same for me, is my best year but too many bad news and worst of it all I death took my best friend/pillar last month.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN Policies Made Easy / Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) / Inflation Soars To 21.82% Amid Naira Redesign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.