Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

How To Withdraw From Paypal - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Withdraw From Paypal (295 Views)

I Will Withdraw From 2023 Presidential Race, If PDP Zones To South East - Atiku / How To Withdraw From Freelancer.com In Nigeria / Yahoo Boys Don Learn How To Withdraw Money From ATM Card Without OTP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Withdraw From Paypal by gloniks: 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
Happy new week naira landers

Please I need help concerning my PayPal account. How do I withdraw from PayPal, I understand that Nigerians are not allowed but I opened it with the Lesotho PayPal site and I was able to send money but only to another PayPal account user.

Please I need to send to my local bank account so what I did was to link my first bank naira MasterCard and PayPal accepted it, then PayPal brought a link for me to confirm my debit card which I am yet to do because I am confused and I want to ask a question.

My question is can withdrawal be made from PayPal to my local bank through the linked debit card because I later proceeded to link a bank account which is the bank account the debit card that was accepted works with but I was told there was an error (I don't know if I did it wrong or not )........so is it possible to make withdrawal from PayPal to my local bank account through the linked debit card or the debit card is only for payment.

If yes does that mean PayPal will automatically send my withdrawal into the account the debit card works with.

And of no, how do I make withdrawals please.

Thanks......Sorry for the long post I just have to explain myself.
Re: How To Withdraw From Paypal by Dracking(m): 6:51pm On Dec 06, 2020
Once you enter your mater card details it will be traced back to naija
Re: How To Withdraw From Paypal by SamuelLoch: 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
gloniks:
Happy new week naira landers

Please I need help concerning my PayPal account. How do I withdraw from PayPal, I understand that Nigerians are not allowed but I opened it with the Lesotho PayPal site and I was able to send money but only to another PayPal account user.

Please I need to send to my local bank account so what I did was to link my first bank naira MasterCard and PayPal accepted it, then PayPal brought a link for me to confirm my debit card which I am yet to do because I am confused and I want to ask a question.

My question is can withdrawal be made from PayPal to my local bank through the linked debit card because I later proceeded to link a bank account which is the bank account the debit card that was accepted works with but I was told there was an error (I don't know if I did it wrong or not )........so is it possible to make withdrawal from PayPal to my local bank account through the linked debit card or the debit card is only for payment.

If yes does that mean PayPal will automatically send my withdrawal into the account the debit card works with.

And of no, how do I make withdrawals please.

Thanks......Sorry for the long post I just have to explain myself.

Use Africard.

The answers to your question(s) are here,
https://www.nibbleng.com/withdraw-money-paypal-nigeria/
Re: How To Withdraw From Paypal by gloniks: 5:51am On Dec 07, 2020
SamuelLoch:

Use Africard.
The answers to your question(s) are here, https://www.nibbleng.com/withdraw-money-paypal-nigeria/
Ok thanks bro

1 Like

Re: How To Withdraw From Paypal by asifawarley(m): 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2020
Still working?

(1) (Reply)

Man Make Beautiful Flowers From Coca Cola Bottles / 24-hour After 50% Hike In Nigeria, Ghana Gives Citizens 3-month Free Electricity / Usman Gidado Ajibo King Of Mayos Films Production Yola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.