Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

How To Make Your First $1000 Online Through CPA Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Your First $1000 Online Through CPA Marketing (423 Views)

How To Make $100 Online Through CPA Marketing In 30 Days Guaranteed / How To Earn $500 In One Day Through CPA Marketing! / An Overlooked Niche That Can Make You $750 Weekly Through Cpa/affiliate Marketin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your First $1000 Online Through CPA Marketing by Frreky07: 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
Making at least a thousand dollars a month online sounds impossible to you? Have a look at the screenshots of my earnings for the past three months below, that alone should make you know that it's far from being impossible.

Before I go any further, let me give you a little info about CPA marketing

CPA basically means Cost Per action.
Now CPA marketing is a kind of payment model in affiliate marketing where the affiliate is paid a certain amount of money when his/her referred visitor completes a specific action on the advertiser or merchant's website.

It could be submitting an email on the website, subscribing to receive push notifications, placing an order for an item, watching a video or entering credit card details on a site.

Compared to other online side hustles, CPA marketing has the easiest pathway to success.

I don't expect you to believe that statement so let me go into details. Comparing CPA marketing with the most common online side hustles in Naija.

Starting with affiliate marketing, you don't need to invest some money in getting domain, build and host a fully functional websites with adequate contents like reviews of products just to make sales. In CPA marketing, using a website for promotion is optional.

Survey sites: if you've joined one, you will agree with me that people from third world countries especially Nigerians hardly qualify for surveys. And these mind numbing surveys you may qualify for, pay so low. It's almost impossible to make a decent amount of money out of that. While in CPA marketing, anyone above 18years of age anywhere in the world is qualified to promote any product or service of their choice.

Betting, trading and investing in cryptocurrencies: those require an initial capital which doesn't guarantee any success no matter the amount of money invested whereas in CPA marketing, one can choose not to invest any money and yet still make money.

Freelancing: this is profitable but not for everyone, even people with good skills. This is because most freelance sites are using the bidding method to get jobs and we all know that the people with the highest amount of positive reviews get the most jobs while the newbies get little or no orders which equals pennies or no money. That's extremely different with CPA marketing, newbies can start promoting their affiliate links and earning so much money right away!

The list could go on and on but I wouldn't want to bore you with all of that.

In order to make a lot of money through CPA marketing, you need lots of traffic which means lots of people taking action through your affiliate link.

This traffic can be gotten through paid ads or free traffic sources.

Using Free traffic, you may choose not to spend a dime promoting your affiliate link. But, while using this means you need to think out the box or come up with strategies to make money through this means of promotion because most free traffic sources are spammed, highly moderated or saturated. I guess nothing is really free after all!! grin
While using paid ads, you'll have to buy ad spaces on lots of websites through ad networks. This means will also require additional tools such as trackers, link cloakers, landing pages, spy tools and creatives etc to make your ad campaigns effective. All those may cost atleast $3000 before your revenue can break even with the money you've invested or even make profits.Thats why It's always advisable for newbies to start with free traffic then use the funds generated to invest in paid ads.

All of this sounds interesting to you? Then you should join my CPA marketing online class where I'll expose the barely untapped strategies I've used to make $1000+ using my smartphone, free traffic, no websites or expensive tools!!!

The 30-day training will cover:
1. The basics of CPA marketing.
2. The strategies used to make money in the different niches in CPA marketing.
3. And finally, an online assistance, support or supervision from me to help you in case you encounter any problems

Training fee: N4000

Check my signature for contact details to join the class.

Re: How To Make Your First $1000 Online Through CPA Marketing by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 06, 2020
Investments pays think passive income
Re: How To Make Your First $1000 Online Through CPA Marketing by ricflare(m): 11:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
Guy when is the training starting
Re: How To Make Your First $1000 Online Through CPA Marketing by Dmlanwa: 4:48am On Dec 27, 2020
Pls how to i sign up and when is the class starting

(1) (Reply)

Is Insme A Legit Investment / Elite Solar Kiosk To Enhance Opportunities For Small Business Owners As Covid-19 / Invest NGN5,000 And Be Glad You Did (read Carefully)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.