Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

I Will Start Paying Tithe If Pastors Use The Money To Cook Jollof Rice Every Sun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Start Paying Tithe If Pastors Use The Money To Cook Jollof Rice Every Sun (272 Views)

Djinee: 'If Pastors Don't Make New Year Prophecies, Does It Make Them Less?' / “I Will Start Paying Tithe If Pastors Use The Money To Cook Jollof Rice Every Su / Uche Maduagwu To Freeze: We Will Listen To You On Tithe If You Fix Your Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Start Paying Tithe If Pastors Use The Money To Cook Jollof Rice Every Sun by tkgz(m): 7:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
I Will Start Paying Tithe If Pastors Use The Money To Cook Jollof Rice Every Sunday — Actress Ifemeludike
Popular Nollywood Star, Chioma Grace Ifemeludike has taken to her social media page to reveal the reason she no longer pays tithes.
According to the thespian, Pastors don’t share refreshments on Sundays and it doesn’t sit well with her.
She however stated that she’d resume paying tithes when the pastors use the proceeds to provide food and healthcare to congregants.
See More: https://www.cuzideas.com/i-will-start-paying-tithe-if-pastors-use-the-money-to-cook-jollof-rice-every-sunday

Re: I Will Start Paying Tithe If Pastors Use The Money To Cook Jollof Rice Every Sun by alexsoftwork(m): 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2020
grin end time pastors and end time members is equal to what?
Re: I Will Start Paying Tithe If Pastors Use The Money To Cook Jollof Rice Every Sun by skinny419(m): 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
SOOO NO JOLLOF RICE NO CHURCH HAA SISTA UR OWN STRONG

(1) (Reply)

I Am Only Chubby, Do Not Send Me To My Early Grave-actess Eniola Badmus Cries Ou / Craziest Skit Compilation Of January / Igbo People Can't Unite For Presidency Yet Talk About Biafra- Chimamanda Adichie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.