Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Uzodimma Seals Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University, 24 Hours To Matriculation - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uzodimma Seals Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University, 24 Hours To Matriculation (37393 Views)

Eastern Palm University To Offer Automatic Scholarship To Outstanding Jambites / Imo Government Takes Over Eastern Palm University, Scraps New Institutions / The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodimma Seals Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University, 24 Hours To Matriculation by Coldie(m): 8:40am On Dec 07, 2020
considerroll:
Because of what
Okorocha is very greedy, he used state funds and said he was constructing a uni in his lga only for him to complete it and award majority shares to himself and minority to the state government
Re: Uzodimma Seals Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University, 24 Hours To Matriculation by Moferere: 8:41am On Dec 07, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Okorocha

Which one be PPP arrangement?

If you wan build private university, build am and call am your private property.

You used the state fund to build a university, and you still have a controlling share in it!
There is God o!

I don’t think Nigerian Act supports this kind of arrangement for a public office holder to initiate and execute a project which he will have a share in it

I am sorry to say this, this is one of my fears when it comes to giving people from that side an access to power at the centre.

They will always shortchange the people.

I have never heard of a university built on PPP in my life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma Seals Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University, 24 Hours To Matriculation by Tapout(m): 8:48am On Dec 07, 2020
tysontim:
One of the best University in Nigeria structure wise.

If I'm hope I'll just leave it In Rochas hands. If managed properly this University has the ability to be more than covenant univisity, many students come from various African countries

Have you been to FUTO, IMSU, FED PLOY NEKEDE or any other tertiary institution in Imo State?? I'm sure you haven't. Structure wise they are all in a mess with a bit of exception to FUTO. And he had the guts to start building another one. Private University or not, there's no justification whatsoever. I blame NUC that approved it in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Seals Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University, 24 Hours To Matriculation by MiQui: 8:48am On Dec 07, 2020
The Business Hub is an enterprenual and business team of " 10 CONTENT WRITERS " working onboard a project to establish a chain of business ventures through a working from home-styled participation.

We seek more individuals to take up positions on our team and like you to consider participation.

We are looking for interested and willing persons to be a part of this team.

Your roles will be to write articles & produce a variety of them

You'll be trained to meet up with the necessary roles that's required of you.

You'll learn new insights, skills & ideas that will prove inestimable to you even after this project.

Remuneration is 1 Million Naira payable at the end of the engagement.

If you like to participate, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature

Thanks for reading

Re: Uzodimma Seals Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University, 24 Hours To Matriculation by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 07, 2020
I thought they are padis grin
Re: Uzodimma Seals Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University, 24 Hours To Matriculation by Liverpoolfc(m): 9:01am On Dec 07, 2020
The same thing oshio did in Edo state. He built Edo University but the governor is still developing his balls. When he gates his balls, he will do same like uzodimma. Corruption is endemic in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Seals Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University, 24 Hours To Matriculation by nick50(m): 9:07am On Dec 07, 2020
Rocha's go still win this battle
Re: Uzodimma Seals Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University, 24 Hours To Matriculation by cravingmind: 9:16am On Dec 07, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Okorocha

If you wan build private university, build am and call am your private property.

You used the state fund to build a university, and you still have a controlling share in it!
There is God o!

I don’t think Nigerian Act supports this kind of arrangement for a public office holder to initiate and execute a project which he will have a share in it

Na osho baba start am with edo university

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Seals Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University, 24 Hours To Matriculation by Arysexy(m): 9:21am On Dec 07, 2020
Roguechas Ojoroawusa is a thief.

Ihedioha has been vindicated.

I don't trust supreme Court Governor, APC may ask him to back off and he will agree
Re: Uzodimma Seals Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University, 24 Hours To Matriculation by Arysexy(m): 9:23am On Dec 07, 2020
[s]
Moferere:

I am sorry to say this, this is one of my fears when it comes to giving people from that side an access to power at the centre.

[/s]

Google about Oshiomothief Edo University Iyamho
Re: Uzodimma Seals Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University, 24 Hours To Matriculation by cardoctor(m): 9:24am On Dec 07, 2020
NIGERIA!!!!!!
Re: Uzodimma Seals Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University, 24 Hours To Matriculation by romenna: 9:39am On Dec 07, 2020
oshiomhole did same tin in edo with edo university iyamho
Dear Gov Obaseki, kindly do the needful
Re: Uzodimma Seals Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University, 24 Hours To Matriculation by NairaMaster1(m): 9:41am On Dec 07, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Okorocha

There is God o!

So, there are no other ways to resolve this than to keep the students at home? The way you APC supports eveil is unprecedented. How would a sane man support shutting down a citadel of learning for a trivial purpose?
Re: Uzodimma Seals Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University, 24 Hours To Matriculation by Amotolongbo(f): 9:50am On Dec 07, 2020
[s]
NairaMaster1:
So, there are no other ways to resolve this than to keep the students at home? The way you APC supports eveil is unprecedented. How would a sane man support shutting down a citadel of learning for a trivial purpose?
[/s]thrash
Re: Uzodimma Seals Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University, 24 Hours To Matriculation by Coldie(m): 9:52am On Dec 07, 2020
Moferere:

But there's no difference between that and what tinubu did at lekki till gate yet u people want to mk him president

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Seals Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University, 24 Hours To Matriculation by Coldie(m): 9:53am On Dec 07, 2020
Tapout:

Have you been to FUTO, IMSU, FED PLOY NEKEDE or any other tertiary institution in Imo State?? I'm sure you haven't. Structure wise they are all in a mess with a bit of exception to FUTO. And he had the guts to start building another one. Private University or not, there's no justification whatsoever. I blame NUC that approved it in the first place.
To me it should remain a private uni, but the proceeds should go 100% to the government.

Imo state government does not have the resources to fund the running of another state uni
Re: Uzodimma Seals Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University, 24 Hours To Matriculation by nogragra: 9:57am On Dec 07, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
Kikikikikikikkkkkikikiki, IGBO Politicians. Them go use the time wey them suppose to work for their people, they fight THEMSELVES. grin grin grin grin
This is not ordinary, even across the Niger in yorubaland, na soso fight but the evil animals from the north are more united. Wake up southerners you are wasting precious time, for once be serious this is life and death situation.
Re: Uzodimma Seals Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University, 24 Hours To Matriculation by jobinsinghchand: 10:01am On Dec 07, 2020
Re: Uzodimma Seals Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University, 24 Hours To Matriculation by yvelchstores(f): 10:01am On Dec 07, 2020
Imo state is such a bad joke.
Re: Uzodimma Seals Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University, 24 Hours To Matriculation by tysontim(m): 10:13am On Dec 07, 2020
Tapout:

Where have you seen a good govt owned University? But private last. If you have money you'll even send your wards to convenient University in Ogun state. If you have that type of uni in your locality won't it be nice? Atleast he invested at home not elsewhere. If this University is in Kano d governor won't seal it.
Re: Uzodimma Seals Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University, 24 Hours To Matriculation by tysontim(m): 10:14am On Dec 07, 2020
lexy2014:

But d state govt is absolutely right. If he was interested in building a university better than covenant, y didn't he upgrade imo state university to d standard of his private university?

Govt will run it? Lolz you and I know that govt can run something like sch and make it better than Convenant.
Re: Uzodimma Seals Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University, 24 Hours To Matriculation by emonis88: 10:21am On Dec 07, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
Kikikikikikikkkkkikikiki, IGBO Politicians. Them go use the time wey them suppose to work for their people, they fight THEMSELVES. grin grin grin grin
an people like u weh no get sense go dey talk kikikikikikiki

Re: Uzodimma Seals Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University, 24 Hours To Matriculation by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:22am On Dec 07, 2020
Moferere:

Lol. But you support giving power to Tinubu who has cornered all the the wealth accruing to Lagos. Have you not heard of Alpha beta
Re: Uzodimma Seals Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University, 24 Hours To Matriculation by lexy2014: 10:23am On Dec 07, 2020
tysontim:

Govt will run it? Lolz you and I know that govt can run something like sch and make it better than Convenant.

Sorry, are we talking about d same thing? I don't remember saying anything about govt running anything
Re: Uzodimma Seals Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University, 24 Hours To Matriculation by mt77: 10:34am On Dec 07, 2020
This is what happens when people that lack basic character and integrity find themselves in power. They misappropriate funds and use the instruments of governance to abuse power. In a sane clime , after office, he would find himself in jail, but alas, he is in the upper chambers making laws. A law breaker making laws? The best brains, minds etc should get involved and not leave governance for fowl characters. Our institutions should be stronger as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma Seals Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University, 24 Hours To Matriculation by BIGGESThead6: 10:39am On Dec 07, 2020
emonis88:

an people like u weh no get sense go dey talk kikikikikikiki

I hope you are able to pay back the Wheel-barrow you collected from your Government on HIGHER PURCHASE? grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Uzodimma Seals Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University, 24 Hours To Matriculation by Mrgreg5295: 10:44am On Dec 07, 2020
Amotolongbo:
But Wetin concern men and students?

This your adage no wan follow o
you are not thinking fast the guy I'd right
Re: Uzodimma Seals Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University, 24 Hours To Matriculation by Amotolongbo(f): 10:45am On Dec 07, 2020
Mrgreg5295:
you are not thinking fast the guy I'd right
You are not thinking at all.
Re: Uzodimma Seals Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University, 24 Hours To Matriculation by Rayboss(m): 10:50am On Dec 07, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Okorocha

There is God o!

Same thing with Edo university Iyamoh
Re: Uzodimma Seals Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University, 24 Hours To Matriculation by emonis88: 11:28am On Dec 07, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

I hope you are able to pay back the Wheel-barrow you collected from your Government on HIGHER PURCHASE? grin grin grin grin grin
And i hope u don pay back d trader money weh u collect. kikikikikikikikikikikikiki

Re: Uzodimma Seals Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University, 24 Hours To Matriculation by golddare: 11:34am On Dec 07, 2020
ijustdey:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/24-hours-to-matriculation-uzodimma-seals-okorochas-varsity-2/

Okorocha dey think say putting his son inlaw in office will protect his crimes. Onye ara
Re: Uzodimma Seals Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University, 24 Hours To Matriculation by BIGGESThead6: 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
emonis88:

And i hope u don pay back d trader money weh u collect. kikikikikikikikikikikikiki

Yes, I'm still enjoying my trader moni, God bless Buhari.

BUT I HOPE YOU HAVE MONEY TO PAY THE LOCAL TOLL GATES, THAT ARE IN EVERY NOOK AND CRANY OF YOUR STATE? Poverty and joblessness has made youths in your State, Mount Toll gates on all foot paths. Every IGBO MAN must pay #100 before he or she is allowed to pass.. cheesy grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement / Teacher Writes An Open Letter To WAEC Over Results / Outcry As University Of Uyo SUG Vice President Appoints 20 Special Advisers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.