Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Need Advice On How To Salvage My Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Need Advice On How To Salvage My Home (501 Views)

My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man / I Allowed The Devil Into My Home / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice On How To Salvage My Home by Chocolatey22: 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
**Please, don't mind my grammatical blunder**

I got married few years back to my loving husband. A month after our wedding ceremony, he did some test and we found out about his infertility.
Immediately, he undergoes traditional and medical treatment but it did not yield any positive result. We both concluded it is spiritual.
The issue is that whenever we had any misunderstanding, he will always say that I should leave him and forget about our marriage. He once push me out of the house. He thinks the reason why we do have misunderstanding is that he is infertile.
I have had a heart to heart talk with him, that I will not leave him no matter the situation because I believe God can rectify any problem also, I am not a fan of separation or divorce. But he has not change.
I am getting tired of this pettiness and I do not know who to confide in because my marriage is on the verge of breaking. I don't know what to do.
I know it is not easy being in his shoe. Please, I need an advice on how to make my marriage work.

Ps: I had undergone ART using donor sperm but it was unsuccessful
Re: Need Advice On How To Salvage My Home by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
Try IVF

2 Likes

Re: Need Advice On How To Salvage My Home by AirmirthDY(f): 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2020
I am coming.... Lemme go get the elders on this forum.....

In the main time pray without ceasing and keep trying the ART... There's no harm in trying again and over again.
Re: Need Advice On How To Salvage My Home by Organsmuggler(f): 7:54pm On Dec 06, 2020
both of u just concluded that ur problem is spiritual? na wa o...go to a good fertility clinic like Nordica and ur supposedly spiritual problem will be solved

3 Likes

Re: Need Advice On How To Salvage My Home by Chocolatey22: 7:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
AirmirthDY:
I am coming.... Lemme go get the elders on this forum.....

In the main time pray without ceasing and keep trying the ART... There's no harm in trying again and over again.
Thanks
Re: Need Advice On How To Salvage My Home by Kuns84(m): 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
This is a broken man. One can't fathom how soul-shattering it is for a man to find out he can never father a child. So, it's only natural he will have outbursts of frustration every now and again - he is going through a lot mentally.

Subconsciously, he might be pushing you away so you can move on with another man and have kids of your own - call it guilt or selflessness.

But the choice remains yours - move on without him or live out years of marital misery.

Although, I won't advice you adopt as I've witnessed too many barren couples adopt innocent children just to end up maltreating them down the line.

7 Likes

Re: Need Advice On How To Salvage My Home by Sundrus: 8:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
That una spiritual conclusion no make sense oh...na that kind thing dey put most couples inside deep shiit, bcuz una go dey look for unnecessary spiritual solution wey fit complicate una life more.
Re: Need Advice On How To Salvage My Home by Chocolatey22: 7:14am On Dec 07, 2020
Kuns84:
This is a broken man. One can't fathom how soul-shattering it is for a man to find out he can never father a child. So, it's only natural he will have outbursts of frustration every now and again - he is going through a lot mentally.

Subconsciously, he might be pushing you away so you can move on with another man and have kids of your own - call it guilt or selflessness.

But the choice remains yours - move on without him or live out years of marital misery.

Although, I won't advice you adopt as I've witnessed too many barren couples adopt innocent children just to end up maltreating them down the line.

You stated the truth but i am confused. I know that he's wallowing in self pity and I am afraid he could hurt himself as a result.

1 Like

Re: Need Advice On How To Salvage My Home by mardis: 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
If you choose to stay with him then try as much as possible to be calming him down with soothing words. Also try as much as possible to avoid getting into argument with him, if argument eventually happens try to remain calm and quiet. Most importantly, keep praying hard cos there is nothing God can't do and keep going for medical checks.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me If You Can / . / How Do I Go About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.