Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,187 members, 7,835,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

How Do I Go About This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Go About This? (505 Views)

How Do I Go About My Father's Burial Arrangements? / Should I Go Back To School Or Focus On My Fruit Biz. / Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Go About This? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2021
So recently my father think it's the right time to start talking about marriage and stuff like that.

Well, I don't blame them cuz all they know about me is that for more then two decades of my existence I have never had a relationship.

Little do they know that I'm actually gay, I just found this environment too toxic for my sexual orientation.

I have never been dig, by far I'm still a virgin but before the do or getting a partner I want to let my parents know about this, so they won't be disappointed when they eventually find out.

So, nlmember how do I go about this.
Re: How Do I Go About This? by LadySarah: 4:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
Ntoorr!
Re: How Do I Go About This? by lilvicky68(m): 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2021
You still have chance to turn away from being gay.. think about it..
Re: How Do I Go About This? by OlayemiAshraf(m): 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2021
. Shey na you dey collect from man ABI nah man dey collect from you grin ...

Well , have a one on one conversation with your dad , tell him how you feel .... If he is not homophobic .. I'm sure you'll not end up in upcoming Shiloh event grin

Re: How Do I Go About This? by xpressionx(m): 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2021
If you are in lagos,please branch the nearest cele church,they have original koboko to deliver you.
Re: How Do I Go About This? by Mophor: 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2021
Damn Niggar!!!!!
Issoright
Re: How Do I Go About This? by Freestainworld(m): 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2021
Remember to wear your sanitary pads, your anus would be leaking by now.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About This? by Opemiposii(f): 5:24pm On Jul 01, 2021
Mophor:
Damn Niggar!!!!! Issoright
swalomir don get brother... Ayii

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About This? by frozen70(f): 6:43pm On Jul 01, 2021
Lilbitch:
So recently my father think it's the right time to start talking about marriage and stuff like that.

Well, I don't blame them cuz all they know about me is that for more then two decades of my existence I have never had a relationship.

Little do they know that I'm actually gay, I just found this environment too toxic for my sexual orientation.

I have never been dig, by far I'm still a virgin but before the do or getting a partner I want to let my parents know about this, so they won't be disappointed when they eventually find out.

So, nlmember how do I go about this.

If you have a good relationship with your dad or mum, seat the down and tell them what you are and what you want

But bear in mind that they won't be happy about it and will want you to come out of it

The question now is, are you willing and ready to come out of it
Re: How Do I Go About This? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2021
You just have to spill the beans one way or the other. Tell your mother first, she will be the one to break the bad news to your father.

(1) (Reply)

Man Hands Wife Divorce Letter For Eloping From Matrimonial Home / I Will Tell My Daddy To Beat You, Cries 5-year Old Girl / Mangoes And Cashews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.