Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Post Your Pure Breed Caucasian Here - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Post Your Pure Breed Caucasian Here (864 Views)

Book For Your Pure Breed Rottweiler Puppies / Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics / Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Your Pure Breed Caucasian Here by Peterodion49(m): 5:54am On Dec 07, 2020
lipsrsealed[color=#990000][/color]post your dog pics here
Re: Post Your Pure Breed Caucasian Here by amizzy48(m): 7:21am On Dec 07, 2020
post ur own dog first
Re: Post Your Pure Breed Caucasian Here by Peterodion49(m): 10:21am On Dec 07, 2020
I will do that later
Re: Post Your Pure Breed Caucasian Here by Ojenose: 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
For sale

1 Like

Re: Post Your Pure Breed Caucasian Here by BDDynasty: 10:05am On Dec 09, 2020
Mine

1 Like

Re: Post Your Pure Breed Caucasian Here by DOAI(f): 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
Hi.... Elyonisable1
Re: Post Your Pure Breed Caucasian Here by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2020
Re: Post Your Pure Breed Caucasian Here by Haroldjunior: 8:43pm On Dec 10, 2020
BDDynasty:
Mine
Thor is big o. Imagine when he's fully grown.
Re: Post Your Pure Breed Caucasian Here by DOAI(f): 10:41pm On Dec 10, 2020
Elyonisable1:

I'm sorry I couldn't reply immediately I saw the mention. I'd like to know the details of the job...
I no longer have access to the mail I used in registering this account, I would have sent a PM.

I'm done with service.
Re: Post Your Pure Breed Caucasian Here by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 11, 2020
DOAI:

I'm sorry I couldn't reply immediately I saw the mention. I'd like to know the details of the job...
I no longer have access to the mail I used in registering this account, I would have sent a PM.

I'm done with service.

No problem. I'll suggest you create a new email I can message you at. Congratulations on your service. If you have gotten engaged with something at the moment, kindly let me know as this job is a little bit time intensive itself hence I am delegating it to someone. If you have got a bit of extra time and a personal laptop then let us discuss further.

Also I'd like us to get started as soon as possible. If you are okay with the above criteria then go ahead and quote me with an email ID. I'll remove/unquote the email as soon as I see it and message you.

Regards.
Re: Post Your Pure Breed Caucasian Here by DOAI(f): 3:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
Elyonisable1:

No problem. I'll suggest you create a new email I can message you at. Congratulations on your service. If you have gotten engaged with something at the moment, kindly let me know as this job is a little bit time intensive itself hence I am delegating it to someone. If you have got a bit of extra time and a personal laptop then let us discuss further.

Also I'd like us to get started as soon as possible. If you are okay with the above criteria then go ahead and quote me with an email ID. I'll remove/unquote the email as soon as I see it and message you.

Regards.

doaii848@gmail.com... you can reach me via this address.

Good afternoon Sir.

Thank you.
Re: Post Your Pure Breed Caucasian Here by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
DOAI:

doaii848@gmail.com... you can reach me via this address.

Good afternoon Sir.

Thank you.

Great. I have mailed you.
Re: Post Your Pure Breed Caucasian Here by Peterodion49(m): 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
Nice pics of pug right

(1) (Reply)

Brown Female Lhasa Puppy / Bull Mastiff And Boerboel Puppies Available In Ibadan / A 3 Month Old Gsd For Quick Sale In Ibadan. ..28k Serious Buyer. 08033377867

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.