Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Brown Female Lhasa Puppy - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Brown Female Lhasa Puppy (866 Views)

White Purebred Lhasa Puppy For Sale / Brown Female Chow Chow Available For Sale / Brown Female American Pit Bull Terrier Puppies Available For Sale.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brown Female Lhasa Puppy by timibare(m): 7:32am On May 31, 2023
Cute and fluffy brown female lhasa Puppy available for new home

Re: Brown Female Lhasa Puppy by timibare(m): 9:45am On May 31, 2023
Available
Re: Brown Female Lhasa Puppy by Ezekielakinsola: 12:26pm On May 31, 2023
timibare:
Available
How much and location pls?
Re: Brown Female Lhasa Puppy by timibare(m): 1:45pm On May 31, 2023
Ezekielakinsola:

How much and location pls?
65k sango ota, slightly negotiable
Re: Brown Female Lhasa Puppy by timibare(m): 1:56pm On May 31, 2023
Hi

Re: Brown Female Lhasa Puppy by timibare(m): 8:55am On Jun 05, 2023
Hola
Re: Brown Female Lhasa Puppy by Zedwell: 11:40am On Jun 05, 2023
For quality veterinary services contact: +2347080059417

Re: Brown Female Lhasa Puppy by cybriz82(m): 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2023
timibare:
65k sango ota, slightly negotiable

Re: Brown Female Lhasa Puppy by timibare(m): 8:49pm On Jun 05, 2023
cybriz82:

I'm not selling Eskimo Sir
Re: Brown Female Lhasa Puppy by SimpleGuy001: 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2023
cybriz82:

Boss pls do you know that Miss.bae. Be like the girl scam me, she needs to be taught a lesson. Paid for an item 90k, she ghosted me. Stopped picking calls and WhatsApp
Re: Brown Female Lhasa Puppy by cybriz82(m): 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
SimpleGuy001:

Boss pls do you know that Miss.bae. Be like the girl scam me, she needs to be taught a lesson. Paid for an item 90k, she ghosted me. Stopped picking calls and WhatsApp

Since when?? Haba that’s bad ooooo...lemme call n see if she will pick..cus na person wey never disappoint me before sha..
Re: Brown Female Lhasa Puppy by cybriz82(m): 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2023
SimpleGuy001:

Chief I dn talk to her n she dn clear me everything..but you really abused her oooo Chief..d Missbae I knw doesn’t like trouble at all cus most time sef na her own money she dey add join d waybill .we all knw how things dn hard for this naija..so I beg you Chief just calm down she will do the needful.
Re: Brown Female Lhasa Puppy by SimpleGuy001: 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
cybriz82:

Chief I dn talk to her n she dn clear me everything..but you really abused her oooo Chief..d Missbae I knw doesn’t like trouble at all cus most time sef na her own money she dey add join d waybill .we all knw how things dn hard for this naija..so I beg you Chief just calm down she will do the needful.

I no abuse her boss, I was only venting out because of what she made me leave just to come wait for her since morning. You self see am na, it’s annoying. Wetin dey hard to tell me say e no possible to deliver. It is as simple as that. Shey I go fight ni?

Shebi I sent her money since, that’s to let her know I dey patient. But I don’t like being taken for a fool na. Just tell me the stuff no ready today ooo, maybe tomorrow and you just ghost person.

E no make sense

1 Like

Re: Brown Female Lhasa Puppy by cybriz82(m): 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2023
SimpleGuy001:

I no abuse her boss, I was only venting out because of what she made me leave just to come wait for her since morning. You self see am na, it’s annoying. Wetin dey hard to tell me say e no possible to deliver. It is as simple as that. Shey I go fight ni?

Shebi I sent her money since, that’s to let her know I dey patient. But I don’t like being taken for a fool na. Just tell me the stuff no ready today ooo, maybe tomorrow and you just ghost person.

E no make sense

You shudnt av calld her an idiot. Sometimes make we no dey expect everything to b 100% perfect when doing bizness with someone..well is all good duh thank God d issue haz been sorted out..
Re: Brown Female Lhasa Puppy by SimpleGuy001: 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2023
cybriz82:

You shudnt av calld her an idiot. Sometimes make we no dey expect everything to b 100% perfect when doing bizness with someone..well is all good duh thank God d issue haz been sorted out..

I didn’t recall saying it, it was outta anger.

But pls why will she ghost me without telling me what the issue is.

I don’t expect it to be 100% chief, I only ask her to let me how it’s going so I can know that there’s an issue somewhere.

She still has not sorted me out yet. She is yet to make full refund. Maybe she lied to you again on that

But thanks for your time and apologies for dragging you into it
Re: Brown Female Lhasa Puppy by cybriz82(m): 3:39pm On Jul 09, 2023
SimpleGuy001:

I didn’t recall saying it, it was outta anger.

But pls why will she ghost me without telling me what the issue is.

I don’t expect it to be 100% chief, I only ask her to let me how it’s going so I can know that there’s an issue somewhere.

She still has not sorted me out yet. She is yet to make full refund. Maybe she lied to you again on that

But thanks for your time and apologies for dragging you into it

Happy Sunday chief...how far any update yet?
Re: Brown Female Lhasa Puppy by SimpleGuy001: 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2023
cybriz82:

Happy Sunday chief...how far any update yet?

Settled and I hope not to meet someone like that again.

Thank you for your time
Re: Brown Female Lhasa Puppy by LilX: 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2023
Is the dog still available and contact details
Re: Brown Female Lhasa Puppy by timibare(m): 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2023
LilX:
Is the dog still available and contact details
sold

(1) (Reply)

Puppy For Sale / Bull Mastiff And Boerboel Puppies Available In Ibadan / HELP!!! My Dog Needs Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.