Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

#FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister (22657 Views)

Governor Obiano Visits Bridge Head Onitsha. Expresses Dissatisfaction (Pictures) / Senate Resumes Ministerial Screening With Fashola / Uche Secondus Expresses Dissatisfaction With INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by Tumbulum: 8:20am On Dec 07, 2020
Racoon:
See the people they are killing themselves to asslick and appeal for political patronage.Instead of them demanding accountability and responsibility from the lifeless NEPA-bill certificate man they enthrone, they misdirect their annoyance to the wrong person.
why are they complaining when their lord and savior buhari will rather build road and rail linking Niger republic than build roads within Nigeria.
Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:20am On Dec 07, 2020
Arrewa:
why do you Igbos love impersonation??

For your information there's nothing like middle belt.

The north is one and United... The only part of North Central you can decieve with your middle rope fallacy are Benue and kogi to an extend. Kwara is West.

We have 16 core northern state!!

And for the protest...who told you protest or haram?? Bigotry is a disease.
If there's nothing like middle belt, there's also nothing like south south

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by EdoFirstBorn(m): 8:21am On Dec 07, 2020
[s]
MENELIIK:

It is obvious you need urgent medical attention. In your usual hypocritical manner, you raised your usual jaundiced claim about a tribe and to back it up, you started blabbing
[/s]
I ask again

You sound very unstable sir

Are you on any medication for mental illness?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by Camelot65: 8:21am On Dec 07, 2020
Southerners una good morning ooo cheesy I dey my fence dey watch una cheesy
The region I Always thought would be smart always get played by the north
Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by Camelot65: 8:23am On Dec 07, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

If there's nothing like middle belt, there's also nothing like south south
The middle belt or North central that are fed up with the core north already

3 Likes

Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by MENELIIK: 8:23am On Dec 07, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
[s][/s]
I ask again

Go back to your ward, you are not okay yet

1 Like

Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by EdoFirstBorn(m): 8:24am On Dec 07, 2020
MENELIIK:

Go back to your ward, you are not okay yet

For a third time I ask

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by fatymore(f): 8:25am On Dec 07, 2020
They will never hold their leaders responsible but always looking for a southerner to make. escape goat

5 Likes

Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by emerged01(m): 8:25am On Dec 07, 2020
Racoon:
See the people they are killing themselves to asslick and appeal for political patronage.Instead of them demanding accountability and responsibility from the lifeless NEPA-bill certificate man they enthrone, they misdirect their annoyance to the wrong person.
Since Fashola has told them to obey zoning agreement,they have been calling for his head. They are all mad. 44 farmers were killed they didn’t called for president head.
Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by abduljabbar4(m): 8:25am On Dec 07, 2020
These people sometimes make me very reluctant to fight the abusive southerners online. Buhari is the failure here please.

3 Likes

Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by MOJ584(m): 8:26am On Dec 07, 2020
The owners of the Zoological Republic are angry and have spoken with one voice!!

They are venting their anger on one of their faithful stewards

Legendary Zoological Republic!!!
Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by Plut01: 8:26am On Dec 07, 2020
Rugaria:
Tinubu is now more or else out of the contest.., taken out so easily with the corruption charges..... Fashola, about to be kicked out deu to his refusal to perform as works minister! Who will enforce the much vaunted "agreements" reached with Buhari and cohorts before the presidential elections of 2015? We warned them; the problem is not with serving the monkey with drinking water..., Where there will be problems is when you want to get the cup back from the monkey..

Man, it is the other way round. Someone went to the North to negotiate how to rubbish and spoil the little good name Fash may want to build on against 2023.

And just few days, results are already coming out.

Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by MENELIIK: 8:26am On Dec 07, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:

For a third time I ask

Hmmm, your mental state is becoming worrisome
Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by mightyhazel: 8:26am On Dec 07, 2020
same fashole thst said any serious govt will fix power and roads in 6 months.. but has been running from pillar to post for 6 years doing nothing but clowning and intercepting camcorders

1 Like

Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by HandsomeBlack: 8:27am On Dec 07, 2020
Ah!
Nothing Agent Fash no go see inside discovered camcorder.
Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by EagleNest(m): 8:28am On Dec 07, 2020
What goes round comes round. Both sides have genuine claims and excuses. None to be sided. I take a walk grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by Marine54(m): 8:29am On Dec 07, 2020
Arrewa:

The north is one and United... The only part of North Central you can decieve with your middle rope fallacy are Benue and kogi to an extend. Kwara is West.

campaigner #secure north was killed by his by fellow Northerners, because they derived joy on insecurity ravaging their region.

3 Likes

Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by bayelsaowei(m): 8:29am On Dec 07, 2020
grin...rubbish..

But fashola is expected to supposedly use monies from the South to execute projects in the North.

Shey GEJ who had their time they chased him away..

Instead of us to build strong institutions that would execute works irrespective of tribe, religion or zoning we end up fooling around.

Nonsense country

2 Likes

Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by ThatFairGuy1: 8:30am On Dec 07, 2020
This is misplaced priority.

I saw lamentation about Abuja-Kano road of being under rehabilitation since 3 years, Lagos-Ibadan expressway has been under rehabilitation since when?

The fact is, North even have good Federal roads much more than South.

3 Likes

Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by jaxxy(m): 8:31am On Dec 07, 2020
All I know is Fashola is one of the most hardworking men amongst Nigerian leaders. If he has underperformed it’s not his fault.

Very leaders are workaholics like Fashola.

1 Like

Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:32am On Dec 07, 2020
I am sure they will also blame Fashola for the insecurities in the north too
Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by lenghtinny(m): 8:34am On Dec 07, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
Serves the southwest right

They as it's in their DNA betrayed the rest of the south

Karma is real.. all the evil they do will revisit them

These days southwest is.reslly getting it from all sides grin

Damn no one likes that tribe at all

Not even themselves..

Growing up in Auchi then the first impression I had of other tribes was hatred.. thanks to my Yoruba landlord who starts early in the morning telling you how Hausa are evil and ibo are demons and my Edo people are lazy and prostitutes

I hated these tribes and my own and wanted to be Yoruba but as I grew up i started to see through his lies and I realized this is what Yoruba people do

They make you hate others and try to make you love them

Now karma is dealing with them lately

You are extremely stupid.....

So your experience with your lousy landlord is enough to judge a tribe. It’s obvious you haven’t gotten rid of your landlords influence over your psyche

Both you and your landlord are birds of a feather engaging in fallacy of hasty generalization.

Otondo forming George bush

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by udemzyudex(m): 8:35am On Dec 07, 2020
I don't know if this guys are brainwashed or something, most of them don't think straight.
Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by EdoFirstBorn(m): 8:35am On Dec 07, 2020
[s]
lenghtinny:

You are extremely stupid.....

So your experience with your lousy landlord is enough to judge a tribe. It’s obvious you haven’t gotten rid of your landlords influence over your psyche

Both you and your landlord are birds of a feather engaging in fallacy of hasty generalization.

Otondo forming George bush
[/s]

Bros nor Insult me again

Secondly all Yorubas are like that

Thirdly nor insult me again na beg I dey beg you now o

Lastly nor insult me again

2 Likes

Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by Nigerianization(m): 8:38am On Dec 07, 2020
Arrewa:
one thing I love about the north is our ability to hold politicians accountable for our allocations.

We are not like the east... That are hypocritical blaming the north for their failure since 1967.

We don't celebrate midiocrity like the East does!

I wonder why you are always against anything or anyone from the south east...........someone said he or she is from the middle belt and you called him or her an impostor....what proof do you have of his or her identity....are there not issues of kidnapping like the person raised? If some northern youths wants to blame Fashola for whatever, it is commendable as long as they realize that someone appointed him and all the bucks stops at his table. They should also blame the service chiefs for their GROSS INCOMPETENCE and insist on the President to fire ALL NON PERFORMING PUBLIC OFFICIALS including one that said that boko haram will remain for the next 20 years.

Issues of accountability in the public sector should not be sectionalized. The protest would have made more sense if it was based on Fashola's alleged incompetence and not because he hates the north..................does Buratai also hate the north?

8 Likes

Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by udemzyudex(m): 8:39am On Dec 07, 2020
Arrewa:
Elrufai is better then all your eastern governors combined!

What sort of useless post is this? You uploaded 4 pictures and 3 out of 4 is showing the same road and you're saying Elrufai is better with those pic? Is this one normal?

6 Likes

Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:39am On Dec 07, 2020
Arrewa:

Despite Buhari being a northerner and doing better then Jonathan... We criticize and call for his resignation over failure to end kidnapping and Bokoharam in Borno.

Something the East would never do to their people!! You people are well known defendants of failure as long the failure is yours!

The north don't defend failure!! We expose failure!!

Lol. HYPOCRITE.. SO YOU THINK WE DONT KNOW THAT BENUE KOGI ARE MIDDLE BELT? THAT ONE NAA OLD GIST. YOU PAID FOOL

2 Likes

Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:40am On Dec 07, 2020
udemzyudex:

What sort of useless post is this? You uploaded 4 pictures and 3 out of 4 is showing the same road and you're saying Elrufai is better with those pic? Is this one normal?

Never mind. He is paid to be STUPID here

2 Likes

Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:42am On Dec 07, 2020
Nigerianization:

I wonder why you are always against anything or anyone from the south east...........someone said he or she is from the middle belt and you called him or her an impostor....what proof do you have of his or her identity....are there not issues of kidnapping like the person raised? If some northern youths wants to blame Fashola for whatever, it is commendable as long as they realize that someone appointed him and all the bucks stops at his table. They should also blame the service chiefs for their GROSS INCOMPETENCE and insist on the President to fire ALL NON PERFORMING PUBLIC OFFICIALS including one that said that boko haram will remain for the next 20 years.

Issues of accountability in the public sector should not be sectionalized. The protest would have made more sense if it was based on Fashola's alleged incompetence and not because he hates the north..................does Buratai also hate the north?

HE IS A PAID FOOL

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH / Dino Melaye Graduates With Masters In International Relations Diplomacy From ABU / Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.