Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

#FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister (22653 Views)

Governor Obiano Visits Bridge Head Onitsha. Expresses Dissatisfaction (Pictures) / Senate Resumes Ministerial Screening With Fashola / Uche Secondus Expresses Dissatisfaction With INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by btts30: 7:59am On Dec 07, 2020
Racoon:
See the people they are killing themselves to asslick and appeal for political patronage.Instead of them demanding accountability and responsibility from the lifeless NEPA-bill certificate man they enthrone, they misdirect their annoyance to the wrong person.
Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 07, 2020
Coming from a region that produced BUHARI. Mr Nepotism himself grin grin

Wonders shall never end

5 Likes

Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by EdoFirstBorn(m): 8:00am On Dec 07, 2020
Serves the southwest right

They as it's in their DNA betrayed the rest of the south

Karma is real.. all the evil they do will revisit them

These days southwest is.reslly getting it from all sides grin

Damn no one likes that tribe at all

Not even themselves..

Growing up in Auchi then the first impression I had of other tribes was hatred.. thanks to my Yoruba landlord who starts early in the morning telling you how Hausa are evil and ibo are demons and my Edo people are lazy and prostitutes

I hated these tribes and my own and wanted to be Yoruba but as I grew up i started to see through his lies and I realized this is what Yoruba people do

They make you hate others and try to make you love them

Now karma is dealing with them lately

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by KaptainAfrika: 8:01am On Dec 07, 2020
Northerners are hypocrites and cowards. Is Fashola your President or the incompetent Buhari !
Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by macho44(m): 8:02am On Dec 07, 2020
Na to kuku LEAVE the entire country for una

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqzg_Pwrlcs
Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by MENELIIK: 8:02am On Dec 07, 2020
Duru9:
I blame Afonja for all these

Osu will never disappoint

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by ruggedboy01: 8:04am On Dec 07, 2020
They're Igbos grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by JoeEeL(m): 8:05am On Dec 07, 2020
These people never blame their own people. Staunch hypocrites!

From Buhari, to El rufai, to Shehu... to even Buratai.

They don't get enough blame.

But when it was Jonathan, hell almost broke loose.

I say it anywhere that I'm not one with these people. If these people call themselves Nigerians, then I prefer to have no nationality. You may call me an alien and I won't mind.

13 Likes

Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by MENELIIK: 8:06am On Dec 07, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
Serves the southwest right

They as it's in their DNA betrayed the rest of the south

Karma is real.. all the evil they do will revisit them

These days southwest is.reslly getting it from all sides grin

Damn no one likes that tribe at all

Not even themselves

Betrayal is an Osu thing, if you doubt me ask why Azikiwe formed govt. with the north in the 60s, Ekwueme with Sagari and why Abilola lost to Tofa in Osu land. The records are there betrayal is congenital to an Osu man. Hypocrisy is their middle name

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by EdoFirstBorn(m): 8:07am On Dec 07, 2020
MENELIIK:

Betrayal is an Osu thing, if you doubt me ask why Azikiwe formed govt. with the north in the 60s, Ekwueme with Sagari and why Abilola lost to Tofa in Osu land. The records are there betrayal is congenital to an Osu man. Hypocrisy is their middle name

I didn't get one point from your post

Are you normal ?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by Kapeter(m): 8:07am On Dec 07, 2020
When are they starting with Osinbajo too? Yawn.
Now that Tinubu and Fashola are both out just like that. SMH

1 Like

Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by Kondomatic(m): 8:10am On Dec 07, 2020
The south will never learn

2 Likes

Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 07, 2020
If you are from the SS or SE and you are calling out the North for blaming Fashola, then you are a fool. You nor know where dey pain you. They are brothers. They will sort themselves out!

PS: Fashola is now in govt. We are still waiting for their "serious govt" to fix power in 6 months.

Useless people!

8 Likes

Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by oyatainer(m): 8:11am On Dec 07, 2020
y
vhykeeytor:
This must be the reason why Tinubu went to Kano, to pay some Never do well Almajiri...to criticise the good work agentFash is doing roadwise across the country.

The matter has been ongoing even before Tinubu went to North.

It started when Fasola called for rotation agreement to be respected. Their mission will burn down this country

2 Likes

Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by Jergobright1025: 8:12am On Dec 07, 2020
That is none of my business... The yorubas (Especially the Muslims) have turn their selves to Fulani slaves so let them continue to please their masters.

2 Likes

Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by peesleem(m): 8:13am On Dec 07, 2020
Should we trend this hastag

Here is mine....

#BuharihateNigeria

1 Like

Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by MENELIIK: 8:15am On Dec 07, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:

I didn't get one point from your post

Are you normal ?

Read over again, but this time, ensure your bra*n is connected to your eyes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by ggood: 8:15am On Dec 07, 2020
Come to South South and see bad roads our road is nothing to write home about, why are they crying now I think they have better road than the South

2 Likes

Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by Holak: 8:15am On Dec 07, 2020
The Yorubas will soon find a way to blame the Igbos on this. It is a taboo to insult their new found masters - The North. Na Nigeria we dey and we move on. No one should complain. Everyone must bear his cross. We just re-elected Buhari less than two years ago, so our eyes are clear on the direction we wish to go and I think we are well in that direction.

3 Likes

Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by ehissi(m): 8:15am On Dec 07, 2020
It may surprise Nairalanders to know that #FasholaHatesNorth has nothing to do with roads, but is an attempt to demarket Fashola before 2023 elections.

As there is a caucus of APC from the Southwest that are in favour of Fashola as President and National Leader, than a Tinubu come 2023......

Hence, this cheap social media campaign......

Even here in lagos, there are those who say that Fashola may be Tinubu's last card, in the event that he losses his bid for a presidential ticket from his broom bewitched party.........

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by Solidconceptz(m): 8:16am On Dec 07, 2020
Southerners when will you all have sense?

Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by EdoFirstBorn(m): 8:17am On Dec 07, 2020
MENELIIK:

Read over again, but this time, ensure your bra*n is connected to your eyes

You sound very unstable sir

Are you on any medication for mental illness?

11 Likes

Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by Mtmike(m): 8:17am On Dec 07, 2020
These People are big comedians, so na bad road dey cause insurgency. Abeg remove fashola o... And put buhari useless son. Lets see how his good road Will kill all the Bandits in the north

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by Nanavati(m): 8:18am On Dec 07, 2020
restructuring is the way forward

1 Like

Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by Celebsnews2: 8:18am On Dec 07, 2020
Lol... Northern highways are actually the best in the country.
2020 has been a tough year. The world has lost its best stars. I bet you, some of your favorite stars di£d and you didn't even know. See list of top ten famous world celebrities we've lost in 2020. Drop an RIP for them as you watch.
Watch below �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5PJAeiQrWM
Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by Korllami007: 8:19am On Dec 07, 2020
Arrewa:
one thing I love about the north is our ability to hold politicians accountable for our allocations.

We are not like the east... That are hypocritical blaming the north for their failure since 1967.

We don't celebrate midiocrity like the East does!

So fashola is from the north that's why North is holding him accountable.

7 Likes

Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by ULOPVQ: 8:19am On Dec 07, 2020
Arrewa:
Dear yan Arewa... With limited resources.

Fashola has done better not be needs to do more!

Werey wan disguise grin.

4 Likes

Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by MENELIIK: 8:19am On Dec 07, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:

You sound very unstable sir

Are you on any medication for mental illness?

It is obvious you need urgent medical attention. In your usual hypocritical manner, you raised your usual jaundiced claim about a tribe and to back it up, you started blabbing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FasholaHatesNorth: Northerners Register Dissatisfaction With Fashola, Minister by olisaEze(m): 8:19am On Dec 07, 2020
It’s like the North is peopled by buffoons. The state of the roads is why insecurity persists in the North, but I thought dey said it was PDP & GEJ’s fault before? Now it’s Fashola, tomorrow it’ll be Tinubu, IPOB then maybe it’ll finally be Nwaamikpe's fault one day! It’s always everyone else's fault but their leaders. Your brother is busy selling Nigeria piece by piece to terrorists, Burutai is playing golf while people are dying all over the NorthEast where he comes from, ur Islamic police Hisbah is concerned with armless dresses, crates of beer & Black Friday while bandits roam free brandishing weapons in public. But no, it’s Fashola's fault not the Commander in Chief sitting in Aso Rock! Mugu people, una mumu never do yet!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home / Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? / Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.