Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

2023 Presidency: Governor Fayemi Kicks Against Zoning - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Governor Fayemi Kicks Against Zoning (22001 Views)

2023: General Abubakar Kicks Against Zoning, Defends 1999 Constitution / 2023: APC Govs Scheme Against Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Amid Plot Against Zoning / El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Governor Fayemi Kicks Against Zoning by seunmsg(m): 8:58am On Dec 07, 2020
Fayemi is entitled to his personal opinion.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Governor Fayemi Kicks Against Zoning by tamdun: 9:00am On Dec 07, 2020
hyduffy:

When saying South, please be specific about the particular South you're all referring too..
The whole South is the problem, wike is supporting a northerner, fayemi is also doing same
Re: 2023 Presidency: Governor Fayemi Kicks Against Zoning by plaindealer: 9:01am On Dec 07, 2020
"I plan for betrayal, I plan for backstabbing, I also plan for reunion and forgiveness long before they happen. In life, I expect nothing, I expect anything, I expect everything."

-Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

I bet he was talking about people like Fayemi..

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Governor Fayemi Kicks Against Zoning by Dchampion65: 9:04am On Dec 07, 2020
Abuimam6:
Nice, he's spoiling for war. Tinubu should be more afraid of Fayemi than any other politician from the South West.

Do you need a beautiful, responsive and secure website, online business or Startup? Click my name to get one at giveaway price.

He will maradonna himself out of 2023 equation. Everyone is aware he is a mole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Governor Fayemi Kicks Against Zoning by anigbajumo(m): 9:09am On Dec 07, 2020
Whiteshield:

Once out of office, Fayemi is going to the PDP. He wants to be VP under Atiku. The problem however is that Fayemi is a hard sell in the South. In fact, he is a political nuisance in his Ekiti state.

Once Fayemi is out of office, Ojudu and Fayose will reduce him to nothing.

You are talking shit, who is Ojudu in Ekiti state APC to the likes of Adeyeye, MOB or Adeniyi...
Re: 2023 Presidency: Governor Fayemi Kicks Against Zoning by wink2015(m): 9:11am On Dec 07, 2020
RESTRUCTURING OF NIGERIA LOPSIDED FEDERALISM WILL REDUCE THE FIGHT TO CONTROL THE CENTRE.

It is because of the huge amount of money and the political power wielded by the presidency that is making governors, ministers and other category of nigeria politican having the desire to become president of Nigeria.

By the time the centre is made to be less attractive all this problem will stop.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Governor Fayemi Kicks Against Zoning by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 07, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Was Jonathan a Swesterner? And what do you mean by keep getting it? Is a yoruba man contesting for the pdp ticket or is pdp not a political orce to reckon with again? What we're asking for is simple. Let each region chop from where they reap. You guys hatred towards apc is legendary and the bulk of the hate towards yorubas is based on the supposed support of the party by the yorubas. So why on earth would you want the Yorubas to support you in getting the same party 's (you've labeled several names) presidential ticket? Your rights should be protected under pdp because your region has been a fervent loyalist to the party. If a yoruba man doesn't get the apc ticket, then the party should go to NEast since they have equally been loyal to apc. Pdp's ticket should ideally go to an igbo man, only - then leave Nigerians to choose who they prefer as their leader.
So u mean the Igbos in APC are fools and don't matter ?

What about north east that have APC everything

You Yorubas are nothing but greedy and come 2023 you would expose yourselves for Nigerians to see

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Governor Fayemi Kicks Against Zoning by Herbephe1(m): 9:14am On Dec 07, 2020
Meninmen:

And you have 2 votes? We all have one vote oga!

With your only one vote you think you can have your way?
I voted Buhari in 2015 ,his poor performance made me to vote against him in 2019,I thought I could remove him with my lone vote ni but reverse is the case.You can't just stay in a place and be saying one man cannot be elected.Majority is said to "carry" the vote
Re: 2023 Presidency: Governor Fayemi Kicks Against Zoning by Misterdhee1(m): 9:20am On Dec 07, 2020
Igbochief001:

So u mean the Igbos in APC are fools and don't matter ?

What about north east that have APC everything

You Yorubas are nothing but greedy and come 2023 you would expose yourselves for Nigerians to see
How many igbos are in the apc? Can you please mention 10 notable igbos who took part in the formation of the apc? And after then, tell us what impacts they brought leading to the 2015 elections? I've never seen a political party hated as much as igbos hate apc. It is senseless and foolish to expect the same party to solve the igbo presidency drama.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Governor Fayemi Kicks Against Zoning by Designsking: 9:23am On Dec 07, 2020
Yuus
Re: 2023 Presidency: Governor Fayemi Kicks Against Zoning by Coldie(m): 9:25am On Dec 07, 2020
Misterdhee1:

You're a poor student of history. Yorubas greed is still learning from Igbos' greed. The politics that played out in the first republic is a testament to that fact. You guys hate apc, why on earth should the party give you its ticket? Will an igbo man choose apc over pdp in an election?
Ok Mr man come and tell us abt the politics that played out in the first republic and how igbos became greedy please tell us?

Cause last time I checked yorubas were the first people to start advocating for southern division aka ethnic/tribal politics.

Tell us how igbos became greedy in the first republic

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Governor Fayemi Kicks Against Zoning by Misterdhee1(m): 9:27am On Dec 07, 2020
Coldie:

Ok Mr man come and tell us abt the politics that played out in the first republic and how igbos became greedy please tell us?

Cause last time I checked yorubas were the first people to start advocating for southern division aka ethnic/tribal politics.

Tell us how igbos became greedy in the first republic
LOL. You obviously don't even have a proper grasp of the political history of Nigeria. It's early Monday - I don't suffer fool gladly.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Governor Fayemi Kicks Against Zoning by Ayed44: 9:28am On Dec 07, 2020
Herbephe1:

says who?? don't forget you have only one vote sir
How many votes do u have?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Governor Fayemi Kicks Against Zoning by Coldie(m): 9:29am On Dec 07, 2020
Misterdhee1:

LOL. You obviously don't even have a proper grasp of the political history of Nigeria. It's early Monday - I don't suffer fool gladly.
Tell us na, igbos made mistake at some point but come and explain to us how igbos are greedy if u mention the coup u would be the one who knows nothing about Nigerias political history

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Governor Fayemi Kicks Against Zoning by lagosrd: 9:29am On Dec 07, 2020
kayusely70:
Driven By Ambition

Inordinate self destructive ambition.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Governor Fayemi Kicks Against Zoning by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 07, 2020
Misterdhee1:

How many igbos are in the apc? Can you please mention 10 notable igbos who took part in the formation of the apc? And after then, tell us what impacts they brought leading to the 2015 elections? I've never seen a political party hated as much as igbos hate apc. It is senseless and foolish to expect the same party to solve the igbo presidency drama.
Two of the 4 party that formed apc were lead by igbo ...onu of anpp and Roachas of apga , if u add ameachi if PDP that's 3 of 5 so what's your point

Apc is hated in igbo land yet rochas won governorship with it , apc won imo senatorial sits ? Apc won abia senator sit ?

Bros your points hold absolutely no water say something

At least Igbos have given apc 100 times more what Yorubas have PDP in 1999 yet obasanjo won the ticket

Performance has nothing to do with zoning at all

Of not south west won't even be talking when it comes to perfomance in APC

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Governor Fayemi Kicks Against Zoning by jrusky(m): 9:30am On Dec 07, 2020
orisa37:
No Restructuring no 2023.

Hahahahaha too early to wail. I talk am say make Kalu and that big fool called Umahi no waste their money let them go back to the drawing board and play *inclusive national politics* devoid of tribal sentiments and vampaign against locking up of Eastern region against other citizen from other region to settle, doing business, acquire landed property etc then we are ready to rule Nigeria but with these our "Yoruba are slaves, they are idiots, Hausa are animals and useless, Edo are witches and wizards and Nigeria must break hell bent preachers" sorry presidency to the east will never happen till the world end.

Before you misyarn as per my post "pls kindly point to that region outside Igboland that will go and queue up and say oh yea we are voting igbo man for presidency"? pls be honest about the answer just name the region that will cast the votes with our behaivours and characters?

Fayemi has right to air his view.

Kiss the truth.

Happy Monday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Governor Fayemi Kicks Against Zoning by MiQui: 9:31am On Dec 07, 2020
The Business Hub is an enterprenual and business team of " 10 CONTENT WRITERS " working onboard a project to establish a chain of business ventures through a working from home-styled participation.

We seek more individuals to take up positions on our team and like you to consider participation.

We are looking for interested and willing persons to be a part of this team.

Your roles will be to write articles & produce a variety of them

You'll be trained to meet up with the necessary roles that's required of you.

You'll learn new insights, skills & ideas that will prove inestimable to you even after this project.

Remuneration is 1 Million Naira payable at the end of the engagement.

If you like to participate, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature

Thanks for reading

Re: 2023 Presidency: Governor Fayemi Kicks Against Zoning by Amah70: 9:32am On Dec 07, 2020
Fayemi, ma dear,

even your high sounding dogon turenchi implying that you might have attended a university did not signify that you are aware of the fact that in a multi cultural and multi religious country with three major ethnic groups and minor ethnic groups like in Nigeria, rotation/zoning of apex political position of the country is ideal for peaceful coexistence of the ethnic and religious groups needed for development of Nigeria.

NADECO II after PMB is what I see some of these these Yorubas obstructing Igbo presidency cultivating. But then, there shall be no Alex Ekwueme with his G33 to make northern region agree to release and rotate the presidency to the south, as in 1999 when because of rotation/zoning, we all acquiesced to having two Yorubas - OBJ and Falae - to fly the presidential flags of the two foremost political parties.

Make una kwontinue.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Governor Fayemi Kicks Against Zoning by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 9:33am On Dec 07, 2020
Oga forget that
North alone cannot make north president
North doesn't own nigeria,
Let them hold on to power and see the outcome
Pierocash:
You can now see that the problem of the south is the southerners themselves.

By the time the North decides to take advantage of this statement to hold on to power,the same people will be shouting 'marginalisation'
Re: 2023 Presidency: Governor Fayemi Kicks Against Zoning by nogragra: 9:34am On Dec 07, 2020
[quote author=plaindealer post=96809117][/quote]
Of all the governors and politicians in the south west this thief must be the first target of any yoruba insurgence, he's such a revolting bastard.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Governor Fayemi Kicks Against Zoning by Ayed44: 9:38am On Dec 07, 2020
tamdun:

The whole South is the problem, wike is supporting a northerner, fayemi is also doing same
Some people also supported a Northerner(Buhari) against a southerner(Jonathan) in 2015. That's where the problem of southern Nigeria started. And the problem is not going away anytime soon. So it did not start with Wike and Fayemi.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Governor Fayemi Kicks Against Zoning by Misterdhee1(m): 9:38am On Dec 07, 2020
Igbochief001:

Two of the 4 party that formed apc were lead by igbo ...onu of anpp and Roachas of apga , if u add ameachi if PDP that's 3 of 5 so what's your point

Apc is hated in igbo land yet rochas won governorship with it , apc won imo senatorial sits ? Apc won abia senator sit ?

Bros your points hold absolutely no water say something

At least Igbos have given apc 100 times more what Yorubas have PDP in 1999 yet obasanjo won the ticket

Performance has nothing to do with zoning at all

Of not south west won't even be talking when it comes to perfomance in APC
What did onu and Rochas joining apc achiev for apc? Their influence didn't extend beyond the 5% they gave the party in the national polls. They are light-weight in national politics. Which politician is hated as much as Rochas in SE? Or is he no longer efulefu, onye-hausa? The fact is apc, despite federal mights, have for years been hated in SEAST, and that's visible in most of the election results. Taking a few disjointed results where the party won is silly - everyone knows the average igbo man hates apc. Or where do you think the five percenter talk came from?

SW isn't even against an Amaechi's presidency, but in reality he will be taking the SS slot rather than the SE slot. Moroever given a pdp igbo candidate vs an apc igbo igbo candidate - who in honesty do you think would win across the SEastern states?

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Governor Fayemi Kicks Against Zoning by Armanipounds: 9:39am On Dec 07, 2020
This man is really indeed a fool? I thought he has a doctorate in whatever discipline he claimed to study? In a multicultural and multilingual society like Nigeria, they should abandon zoning so that one region would have an edge over the other? Is this guy high on colorado or what? Zoning ought to be the bedrock of the Nigeria federal system because we have people from other regions whose interests are not being represented and as such zoning would give every part of the federation a sense of belonging!

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Governor Fayemi Kicks Against Zoning by tunapawizzy: 9:40am On Dec 07, 2020
kayusely70:
Driven By Ambition
the ones on the other side are driven by what?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Governor Fayemi Kicks Against Zoning by Amah70: 9:41am On Dec 07, 2020
nogragra:

Of all the governors and politicians in the south west this thief must be the first target of any yoruba insurgence, he's such a revolting bastard.

He is singing to the gallery of northern Nigerians.

He wants to be seen by northern Nigerians as the most educated, sophisticated and detribalized Yoruba, and be supported by Arewa to succeed PMB. Did you not see his tall grammar? Lol.

But his is most shophistiwretched and selfish mindset.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Governor Fayemi Kicks Against Zoning by Ayed44: 9:45am On Dec 07, 2020
Ayodelejohn2018:
Oga forget that
If u understand politics very well u would realize that the north has what it takes to keep the power forever. The north alone can decide who rules Nigeria. The north is united and there is nothing anybody can do about it. All the north need is just a half of the south and it is readily available for them.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Governor Fayemi Kicks Against Zoning by tunapawizzy: 9:47am On Dec 07, 2020
plaindealer:

I bet he was talking about people like Fayemi..
which one is backstabbing....is it Tinubus birth right.......if u bring it down to equity, fairness, justice and zone it to the south, should south west be the region to produce the next president. do u think Tinubu did not backstab people too......the months ahead will very very revealling

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Governor Fayemi Kicks Against Zoning by Amah70: 9:48am On Dec 07, 2020
Fayemi pretends that he does not see the lopsided political structure of Nigeria which assures that no presidential candidate from the south can win Nigeria’s presidential election, unless Arewa is not interested in having the presidency in Arewa. The skewed political structure thus necessitated rotation/zoning of presidency in Nigeria.

Fayemi and his likes from the south - make una kwontinue to see nothing, until una eyes go clear.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Governor Fayemi Kicks Against Zoning by Amah70: 9:52am On Dec 07, 2020
Ayodelejohn2018:
Oga forget that
What outcome? MURIC of the SW shall always counter what ever rest of Yoruba want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Governor Fayemi Kicks Against Zoning by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 07, 2020
Pierocash:
You can now see that the problem of the south is the southerners themselves.

By the time the North decides to take advantage of this statement to hold on to power,the same people will be shouting 'marginalisation'
problem of the south is Yoruba rather

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leadership Tussle Rocks NECO Again As Armed Policemen, DSS Take Over / NASS Replies Buhari, Defends Changes Made To 2018 Budget (FULL TEXT) / GDP Growth Rate Of West Africa, Nigeria Becomes Last On The List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.