Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

GDP Growth Rate Of West Africa, Nigeria Becomes Last On The List - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GDP Growth Rate Of West Africa, Nigeria Becomes Last On The List (22000 Views)

Peter Obi: FG's GDP Growth Meaningless With Rising Poverty / Buhari Goofs On Reelection Date, GDP Growth Projection - The Cable / Nigeria’s GDP Growth Rate Shrinks From 1.95% To 1.5% In Q2 – NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

GDP Growth Rate Of West Africa, Nigeria Becomes Last On The List by thablogger: 3:09pm On Apr 26, 2019
For the GDP Growth rate for West Africa, Nigeria stands last on the list with a growth rate of 1.9%. Also, the highest on the list is Cote d'Ivoire with a growth rate of 7.4%.

See list

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/gdp-growth-rate-of-west-africa-nigeria.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: GDP Growth Rate Of West Africa, Nigeria Becomes Last On The List by DonFreshmoney(m): 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2019
Imagine we are even 1.9%.. not even entered 2%. While the next country is 3.2%. When we were nearing 6% under goodluck jonathan. Buhari is a mess. Smelly mess

302 Likes 26 Shares

Re: GDP Growth Rate Of West Africa, Nigeria Becomes Last On The List by StillX10(m): 3:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
This is not a surprise since dullard is at helm of affairs of the nation

135 Likes 9 Shares

Re: GDP Growth Rate Of West Africa, Nigeria Becomes Last On The List by okosodo: 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2019
We used to be no1 on that list. But now that baba dullard is in charge, we have taken back seat. I am afraid to say that we are going to be like this for a very long time till the yorubas refuse to use sentiments to judge performance. I did not insult anybody, so I will not reply insults

168 Likes 11 Shares

Re: GDP Growth Rate Of West Africa, Nigeria Becomes Last On The List by Blue3k(m): 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2019
Jeeze that's tragic.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GDP Growth Rate Of West Africa, Nigeria Becomes Last On The List by grandstar(m): 3:58pm On Apr 26, 2019
What is even sadder is that it has been predicted that the yearly economic growth for the next 4 years will be 2.5%. This does not meet up with the population growth rate of 2.6% and that means the citizenry are getting poorer every year.

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: GDP Growth Rate Of West Africa, Nigeria Becomes Last On The List by dukie25: 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
Bubu who did nothing for nearly 15yrs until he became president again in 2015 is expected to do something for Nigeria. The only thing he's capable of is failure.

Recession loading..... Next level

102 Likes 9 Shares

Re: GDP Growth Rate Of West Africa, Nigeria Becomes Last On The List by tstx(m): 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
Chei ....lack of leadership....
Many people don't know this, but Nigeria is heading to a pit

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

16 Likes

Re: GDP Growth Rate Of West Africa, Nigeria Becomes Last On The List by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
What do we need GDP for when we have cows

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GDP Growth Rate Of West Africa, Nigeria Becomes Last On The List by LawrenceOnline: 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
Buhari men will come and say this is fake news, watch and see.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: GDP Growth Rate Of West Africa, Nigeria Becomes Last On The List by Ayoswit(f): 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
It is expected undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GDP Growth Rate Of West Africa, Nigeria Becomes Last On The List by LawrenceOnline: 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2019
lilbest4:

And plenty rice in kano fa

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: GDP Growth Rate Of West Africa, Nigeria Becomes Last On The List by omocalabar(m): 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2019
Yoruba Muslims shud be proud

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: GDP Growth Rate Of West Africa, Nigeria Becomes Last On The List by SmellingAnus(m): 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2019
Funny but not funny sad
Re: GDP Growth Rate Of West Africa, Nigeria Becomes Last On The List by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2019
lilbest4:

and have food to eat and kunnu to drink cheesy

Wailers go chop GDP and GNP

5 Likes

Re: GDP Growth Rate Of West Africa, Nigeria Becomes Last On The List by Primusinterpares(m): 5:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
we used to be first and fastest growing in africa that year o

28 Likes

Re: GDP Growth Rate Of West Africa, Nigeria Becomes Last On The List by sankky: 5:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
Nothing bad here.
Its a sign that there is no more corruption.
In fact, those who compiled that rebellious RANKING are beneficiaries of corruption.

~~~APC govt

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GDP Growth Rate Of West Africa, Nigeria Becomes Last On The List by SaintM90(m): 5:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
Oh father lawd! Forgive us our sins for letting buhari preside over us! How can Niger republic, Mauritania be well ahead of us?

Father plz destroy this country and let's start afresh minus buhari, tinubu, oshomhole and Lizard of ubima shocked

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: GDP Growth Rate Of West Africa, Nigeria Becomes Last On The List by aaamos(m): 5:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
U
Re: GDP Growth Rate Of West Africa, Nigeria Becomes Last On The List by nograv: 5:32pm On Apr 26, 2019
Oil prices have risen since Trump has started threatening Iran.

So what is thr excuse now.. The truth is Buhari is useless, yet fools voted him in again....

When the next election comes vote for real change, not the old brigade...

50 Likes

Re: GDP Growth Rate Of West Africa, Nigeria Becomes Last On The List by Paperwhite(m): 5:32pm On Apr 26, 2019
cheesy Failure is really contagious.Next level of every negativity.

8 Likes

Re: GDP Growth Rate Of West Africa, Nigeria Becomes Last On The List by NaijaFutbol: 5:32pm On Apr 26, 2019
Sai Baba!!!!
Re: GDP Growth Rate Of West Africa, Nigeria Becomes Last On The List by Tombrown3(m): 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2019
God! You would have just shown me the country I was about to be born in.

I for even choose Ghana

5 Likes

Re: GDP Growth Rate Of West Africa, Nigeria Becomes Last On The List by olas24u(f): 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2019
okosodo:
We used to be no1 on that list. But now that baba dullard is in charge, we have taken back seat. I am afraid to say that we are going to be like this for a very long time till the yorubas refuse to use sentiments to judge performance. I did not insult anybody, so I will not reply insults

You cant even interpret data ,you are talking about yorubas

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GDP Growth Rate Of West Africa, Nigeria Becomes Last On The List by lomprico(m): 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2019
mrvitalis come and see more facts. Zombie.

5 Likes

Re: GDP Growth Rate Of West Africa, Nigeria Becomes Last On The List by SamMilla1(m): 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2019
Let's blame Obasanjo (16yrs ago with average growth rate of 7%) and Goodluck (4 years ago with average growth rate of 3%). It can't be PMB's fault, he is too honest and hardworking............culled from the zoombies diary

CC
sarrki

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: GDP Growth Rate Of West Africa, Nigeria Becomes Last On The List by ManyThanks: 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2019
Last? With a population of 180m I expect Nigeria to grow more than this.

1 Like

Re: GDP Growth Rate Of West Africa, Nigeria Becomes Last On The List by Cyoung4real(m): 5:37pm On Apr 26, 2019
All thanks to that clueless buffoon called buhari cry cry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: GDP Growth Rate Of West Africa, Nigeria Becomes Last On The List by Mrsegz: 5:37pm On Apr 26, 2019
What does Buhari know about GDP growth?

19 Likes

Re: GDP Growth Rate Of West Africa, Nigeria Becomes Last On The List by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
Which way Nigeria?
Re: GDP Growth Rate Of West Africa, Nigeria Becomes Last On The List by martineverest(m): 5:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
the headline shows op is poor mathematically.....our economy is larger than the entire west African countries,do u expect it to grow higher than smaller economics?

analogically,the growth rate of Switzerland,singapore,Korea etc economics is expected to be higher than those of USA, Germany,Japan,china and india

if u do the mathematical calculations,the growth in dollars of Nigeria economy could be larger than the entire growth of those west African economics

15 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okorocha: I Gave The Name APC / 2023: I Budgeted N50m For APC Form, Says Ngige / Wike Denies ₦‎300 Million Bulletproof Car As FCT Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.