Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,609 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

FRSC To Start Arresting Motorists Making Calls While Driving - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FRSC To Start Arresting Motorists Making Calls While Driving (8466 Views)

Men Watching Big Buttocks While Driving, Cause Of Most Crashes In Ghana - Offici / Pelumi Nubi Involved In Accident While Driving By Road From London To Lagos / FRSC To Introduce N50,000 Fine For Traffic Light Violators In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC To Start Arresting Motorists Making Calls While Driving by Okortor: 7:44am On Dec 07, 2020
It's a welcome development

1 Like

Re: FRSC To Start Arresting Motorists Making Calls While Driving by ShoeShineGuy: 7:50am On Dec 07, 2020
Cc: Lalastic
Soup yavv set legally for your brothers o.

In other news, it's a good news as I still love y'all. Stop making calls while driving. It sends straight to the grave just as DUI and overspeeding do..
Re: FRSC To Start Arresting Motorists Making Calls While Driving by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:51am On Dec 07, 2020
funny people, why not start with those overloading, vehicles without side mirrors or smoky ones and least I forget the drivers not wearing seat belts. ....

N.a. those making calls una won catch...lol

The country n.a. wa oo!
Re: FRSC To Start Arresting Motorists Making Calls While Driving by Chicastle: 8:04am On Dec 07, 2020
Good move only if it can be implemented in

1 Like

Re: FRSC To Start Arresting Motorists Making Calls While Driving by Digitalwitch: 8:11am On Dec 07, 2020
clefstone:
Arrest? Does FRSC now have a prison?
Your car may be seized while you think of paying fine
Re: FRSC To Start Arresting Motorists Making Calls While Driving by chanx: 8:11am On Dec 07, 2020
So, you haven't been arresting them before?
Then what are you guys doing....?
Re: FRSC To Start Arresting Motorists Making Calls While Driving by hola106(m): 8:20am On Dec 07, 2020
clefstone:
Arrest? Does FRSC now have a prison?
yes they have mini cell as they are paramilitary
Re: FRSC To Start Arresting Motorists Making Calls While Driving by murmee: 8:32am On Dec 07, 2020
ODJ124:
Though its a welcome development.... but FRSC should go and rest Abeg

Thread seen...
The thing is, the FRSC always look for excuses to stop motorists especially Private cars needlessly in order to extort. They are never happy until they stop and delay people going to do their daily work and businesses. Let them remain on Federal interstate roads and face their real jobs.
Re: FRSC To Start Arresting Motorists Making Calls While Driving by fclala: 8:35am On Dec 07, 2020
[quote author=Nanaborga post

(I never see this niggars for road since the endsars protest ooo , in fact I don drive calabar to uyo road through odukpani to itu yesterday and I nor see any of this law enforcer for road aside some immigration officers and soldiers wey dey for corner . I nor even travel with license and my car papers don expire sef , road safety nor get mind to stop me sef , talk more of seizing my phone or arresting me)

And you are proud vomiting this rubbish

1 Like

Re: FRSC To Start Arresting Motorists Making Calls While Driving by MiQui: 8:43am On Dec 07, 2020
The Business Hub is an enterprenual and business team of " 10 CONTENT WRITERS " working onboard a project to establish a chain of business ventures through a working from home-styled participation.

We seek more individuals to take up positions on our team and like you to consider participation.

We are looking for interested and willing persons to be a part of this team.

Your roles will be to write articles & produce a variety of them

You'll be trained to meet up with the necessary roles that's required of you.

You'll learn new insights, skills & ideas that will prove inestimable to you even after this project.

Remuneration is 1 Million Naira payable at the end of the engagement.

If you like to participate, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature

Thanks for reading

Re: FRSC To Start Arresting Motorists Making Calls While Driving by cardoctor(m): 9:28am On Dec 07, 2020
They have been doing that eversince
Re: FRSC To Start Arresting Motorists Making Calls While Driving by 02Kebreal(m): 9:29am On Dec 07, 2020
Ottyn01:
Maybe when they start arresting motorist making calls Nigeria will be a better place"
They should also start arresting people listening to radio in there cars

Useless peopleundecided

Must you be against everything good?
Re: FRSC To Start Arresting Motorists Making Calls While Driving by 02Kebreal(m): 9:32am On Dec 07, 2020
Nigerians always seeing calamities in every opportunities.
All these comments I'm seeing made me give up.
Re: FRSC To Start Arresting Motorists Making Calls While Driving by guru90: 9:57am On Dec 07, 2020
FAILURE PROJECT....

1 Like

Re: FRSC To Start Arresting Motorists Making Calls While Driving by oladipo81606: 10:03am On Dec 07, 2020
Nigerians always seeing calamities in every opportunities.All these comments I'm seeing made me give up.
Re: FRSC To Start Arresting Motorists Making Calls While Driving by blackboy(m): 10:25am On Dec 07, 2020
Which law backs this? Since when did they become police to be arresting. It is like the plan to give FRSC guns is affecting them
Re: FRSC To Start Arresting Motorists Making Calls While Driving by Goldp5988(f): 10:37am On Dec 07, 2020
nony43:
Abeg this should be a nation wide thing. You will see a driving on top speed answering calls from waybill people

Because the waybill money belong to the driver, so they can do any thing
Re: FRSC To Start Arresting Motorists Making Calls While Driving by ODJ124(m): 12:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
murmee:
The thing is, the FRSC always look for excuses to stop motorists especially Private cars needlessly in order to extort. They are never happy until they stop and delay people going to do their daily work and businesses. Let them remain on Federal interstate roads and face their real jobs.

Yeah.. seconded..
Re: FRSC To Start Arresting Motorists Making Calls While Driving by Onlyonebuhari: 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2020
Long overdue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hotel Prices In Owerri Pleeese! / 2023: Reconsider Your Need To Travel To Nigeria - Australia, UK Warn Citizens / Difference Between 4 Star,3 Star,2 Star And 1star Hotels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.