Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training (416 Views)

Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? / Work Experience Program By Federal Ministry Of Youth And Sports Development / Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training by yeme7(m): 8:33am On Dec 07, 2020
I want to ask about the federal ministry of youth development training, are they going to pay after the training? Or is meant for people who have business?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training by yeme7(m): 8:38am On Dec 07, 2020
Because I heard the training starts today and ends on the 17th of this month... And the amount of data one would consume eh...
Re: Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training by posstimo: 8:57am On Dec 07, 2020
Baba can u send me link to that online training...
Thanks
yeme7:
I want to ask about the federal ministry of youth development training, are they going to pay after the training? Or is meant for people who have business?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training by Sylove: 9:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
Please can you kindly forward the link for the training thanks. My mail adasylove@gmail.com,God bless
yeme7:

(1) (Reply)

Admin Officer / Job Application / Help A Freelance Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.