Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training (2072 Views)

Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? / Work Experience Program By Federal Ministry Of Youth And Sports Development / Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training by Umaruxoxo(m): 9:35am On Dec 06, 2020
Good morning happy Sunday .I just got a mail from Federal ministry of youth and sport development. regarding the 500000 youth to be trained ,who else got that mail?and what's the way forward?

Re: Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training by posstimo: 10:00am On Dec 06, 2020
Can u forward the mail to me boss, so I can join the training?? adewaleolalemi@yahoo.com thanks
Umaruxoxo:
Good morning happy Sunday .I just got a mail from Federal ministry of youth and sport development. regarding the 500000 youth to be trained ,who else got that mail?and what's the way forward?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training by Umaruxoxo(m): 10:10am On Dec 06, 2020
[quote author=posstimo post=96782677]Can u forward the mail to me boss, so I can join the training?? did u apply ?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training by posstimo: 10:12am On Dec 06, 2020
Yes I did... But no mail from them though[quote author=Umaruxoxo post=96782915][/quote]
Re: Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training by Umaruxoxo(m): 10:16am On Dec 06, 2020
don't u think they are separate mail?if u still insists. make I send ?make I send ?I don't know how to run am that y am asking
Re: Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training by posstimo: 10:17am On Dec 06, 2020
Still forward it bro, adewaleolalemi@yahoo.com Thanks
Umaruxoxo:
don't u think they are separate mail?if u still insists. make I send ?make I send ?I don't know how to run am that y am asking
Re: Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training by posstimo: 10:30am On Dec 06, 2020
U ll just forward it to my email address...
posstimo:
Still forward it bro, adewaleolalemi@yahoo.com Thanks
Re: Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training by Digitalfinga: 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
forward me the mail also because I applied... juliuschiemezie@gmail.com
Re: Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training by Sticooooooo(m): 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2020
[quote author=Umaruxoxo post=96783077]don't u think they are separate mail?if u still insists. make I send ?make I send ?I don't know how to run am that y am
Re: Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training by onlineprof89(m): 2:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
Umaruxoxo:
kindly forward to my mail pls...(cleverdesign89@gmail.com)....
Re: Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training by fadekemi7475: 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
forward me the mail also because I applied... juliuschiemezie@gmail.com
Re: Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training by captain2020(m): 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
kiss
Re: Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training by Karsun24(m): 4:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
Umaruxoxo:
Pls you can as well help me forward it to karsuntimothy8@gmail.com and God will bless you as u do so
Re: Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training by Karsun24(m): 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
Pls you can as well help me forward it to this email: karsuntimothy8@gmail.com and God will bless you
Re: Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training by timoyin1617(m): 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2020
Pls Can u forward the mail to me boss, so I can join the training?? omolevictor501@gmail.com thanks
Re: Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training by Shegunsmart(m): 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
kindly forward same mail to my email address; olusegungodwins@gmail.com
Re: Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training by Sylove: 7:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
Abeg forward to me too Adasylove@gmail.com, thanks
Re: Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training by leomarz007: 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
is the application still open?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training by confidendoga(m): 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
I got mine
Re: Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training by abuyazid22(m): 11:20pm On Dec 06, 2020
My Oga pls help forward to this email.... Abubakaramina78@gmail.com Thanks in anticipation
Re: Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training by Haywhyluv: 11:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
Pls help me forward
Re: Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training by Haywhyluv: 11:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
Akinboni83@gmail.com
Re: Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training by julitex: 12:15am On Dec 07, 2020
Pls kindly forward it to my mail: aanuoluwajulius@gmail.com
Re: Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training by vinceyinnovation: 2:48am On Dec 07, 2020
Please forward to enevincent011@gmail.com
Re: Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training by Calebigor(m): 3:17am On Dec 07, 2020
Please forward it to
calebigor202@gmail.com
Re: Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training by captain2020(m): 3:30am On Dec 07, 2020
Umaruxoxo:

Abeg send to me via promiseaka12@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training by yeme7(m): 8:31am On Dec 07, 2020
Wait after the training are they going to pay?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training by Realtord43: 8:44am On Dec 07, 2020
Umaruxoxo:
Pls bro forward the mail to my email@realtord43@gmail.com
Re: Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training by posstimo: 8:48am On Dec 07, 2020
When did they send this email to you bro... ?? Can u fed to me?
confidendoga:
I got mine
Re: Federal Ministry Of Youth Development Invitation For Virtual Training by posstimo: 8:48am On Dec 07, 2020
Fwd
posstimo:
When did they send this email to you bro... ?? Can u fed to me?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Force Upcoming CBT Updated Past Q & A / Customs How Far? / Standardchartered Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.