Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag (24004 Views)

Suspension: No Regret Backing APC In Ebonyi, Says Anyim Pius Anyim / My Suspension By Ayu Last Kick Of A Dead Horse — Fayose / Nigerians Demand Arrest Of Agbazuere, Sacked Abia COS. Police Keep Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by Lexusgs430: 10:16am On Dec 07, 2020
He is his own enemy...... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by Originalsly: 10:17am On Dec 07, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

In life wisdom is very essential. We as Christians, we need to cultivate that attitude in respective of what we are doing in the name of 'honoring a man of God'.

What Dr. ACB did was stupidity of the highest order. Honoring a man of God at the detriment of your lost, I don't think that's God. If you honour him, blessing is awaiting for you not suspension. God love orderliness, he should have spread the money in his church, infaçt off camera. But since he want to show, imagine in his office. He lack wisdom!!!!!

What Man of God?..... no real Man of God will allow anyone to spray him with money.

@ topic... people should really protest.... to have him fired and charged... if not... then the Police and Governor need to go.

2 Likes

Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by AfroBeatDiary: 10:17am On Dec 07, 2020
I knew it
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by georgeakins: 10:18am On Dec 07, 2020
A black man does not admit his mistakes,. He will always blame imaginary enemies for his self imposed woes
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by focus7: 10:19am On Dec 07, 2020
Is only in Nigeria a public official is accused of wrong and he still displays public arrogance with no remorse for his wrong
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by zoedew: 10:20am On Dec 07, 2020
Shameless men do abound everywhere! The sane expect him to be remorseful but here he is spewing thrash!
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by obyrich(m): 10:20am On Dec 07, 2020
Yenefer:
Blame game.
Well that's how enemies works.
Stupid cultist
Cultist
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by jaxxy(m): 10:21am On Dec 07, 2020
Accusing him of spraying money is hypocritical bt doing it in his office is disgraceful.
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by HRMK: 10:23am On Dec 07, 2020
SO,NA ENEMIES SAY MAKE UNA DEY SPRAY MONEY FOR PUBLIC OFFICE?BIKO NA U BE UR OWN ENEMY!EVEN UR GOV OR ANY BILLIONAIRE WONT DO SUCH THING!UR NOT EVEN RECOGNISED AS ONE!!
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by jrusky(m): 10:23am On Dec 07, 2020
First time I will see a Nigeria that messed up and blame enemy instead of our usual blaming the Devil.

Mr man you better shut up and accept the responsibility for your silly act.

1 Like

Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by Dpharisee: 10:27am On Dec 07, 2020
post=96816137:
Imagine the people controlling the affairs of a whole state!
Foolishness it's peak!!

Where there is no law , there is no crime.
There are laws governing Nigeria and there are rules and regulations governing Nairaland also.
If you break the rules, get ready for the consequences.

One thing with our darling country is that people love breaking the law, some, just for the fun of it!
They urinate at the exact point of where they see a huge signpost that says 'DO NOT URINATE HERE'!!

God bless Nigeria.
God bless Nairaland.
God bless [/b] and all our friends, Well-wishers and lovers.
This country will only start to get better when we all start following the set down rules, starting from the citizens up to the leaders.

Again, [b]God bless Nigeria

Only in Nigeria o.
There was a nation.
Someone that is supposed to bury his head in shame,
Still coming out on Monday morning to yarn okpata!!

Back from long ban, what happens to your numerous other monikers shocked
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:29am On Dec 07, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

In life wisdom is very essential. We as Christians, we need to cultivate that attitude in respective of what we are doing in the name of 'honoring a man of God'.

What Dr. ACB did was stupidity of the highest order. Honoring a man of God at the detriment of your lost, I don't think that's God. If you honour him, blessing is awaiting for you not suspension. God love orderliness, he should have spread the money in his church, infaçt off camera. But since he want to show, imagine in his office. He lack wisdom!!!!!

Gbam cool
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by Denique(f): 10:31am On Dec 07, 2020
Kriss216:
Looting and showing off our collective funds should be treated as a criminal offence. The offender should be hanged if Nigeria is a sane country.

It isn't bad enough that they loot public funds; they still wanna rub it in our face.

The audacity!!!
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 07, 2020
The truth is - if they arrest this man, a lot of money spraying idiots will go down with him. Including some CBN staff. This is a case of a fly on the scrotum.
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by Nanavati(m): 10:38am On Dec 07, 2020
AM SERIOUSLY THINKING that he doesn't know that the real enemies are the people that recorded the video and the person that leaked it online

1 Like

Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by oladipuposadeeq(m): 10:39am On Dec 07, 2020
Oponu instead make him accept say na stupidity dey behind hin suspension
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by Sulogy2255: 10:39am On Dec 07, 2020
You are supposed to be in jail serving your 6 months term for abusing the naira

But you are running your mouth calling some people enemies for reporting you

Sometimes people should have shame and admit their wrong doing by apologizing or resigning from office
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by americaninja1: 10:41am On Dec 07, 2020
But I thought he should get double promotion instead of being sacked, since he’s sowing seeds into the pastor’s life.
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by eebraa(m): 10:42am On Dec 07, 2020
Nigerians are hypocrites. Just because he sprayed money on Odumeje, they are calling for his sack. You all spray naira notes when you attend wedding reception.
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by Dracking(m): 10:48am On Dec 07, 2020
According to the CBN Act, spraying of Naira notes amounts to “abusing the country’s symbol of sovereignty.” The CBN had equally warned that abusing and spraying of Naira notes may get you a jail term. Seriously
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by Oshokalo: 10:52am On Dec 07, 2020
u do wrong thing u still dey hide under my enemies dis,my enemies dat
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by litaninja(m): 10:57am On Dec 07, 2020
“It is a matter of time, no cause for alarm, I will return [to my position], I have been assured of that,” our source quoted Agbazuere as saying.

That's how much confidence he has in the culture of impunity around here.
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by chaloskyx: 10:58am On Dec 07, 2020
ENIMIES KE? YOU AND THAT FAKE PASTORE ARE ENIMIES TO YOURSELF FOR PARTAKING IN SUCH STUPID ACT IMAGINE USING STATE COFFERS TO SPRAY A PASTOR? ALSO THE SAME PASTOR THAT CONTINUES TO TELL NIGERIANS TO PRAY FOR THE GOVT IS THE ONE DANCING FOR THEM TO SPRAY HIM MONEY WITH OUR NATIONAL WEALTH...............YOU ALL JUST EXPOSED YOURSELVES FOR WHO YOU REALLY ARE FRAUDS AND THIEVES
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by WibusJaga: 11:12am On Dec 07, 2020
I still can't fathom why this man in his position & office wilfully captured the act on camera & social media.
No wonder the saying: who the gods want to destroy, they first make mad.
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by golddare: 11:14am On Dec 07, 2020
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by Chykenson: 11:16am On Dec 07, 2020
The man did nothing wrong. All he did was to spray a wad of 200 naira notes, which is about ten thousand naira in total, and we are calling for his head.
Money spraying had always been part of our culture. Show me a Nigerian who has never sprayed money and I'll show you a fake Nigerian

Honestly, ACB Agbazuere before becoming the COS was already made. Let's stop being myopic and making of mountains out of a mole hill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by blacknp(m): 11:17am On Dec 07, 2020
Moferere:

I no know why everything about Abia dey get k-leg undecided

No good road, but the CoS dey spray money.
Is it a crime to spray (give) someone money in the privacy of your office?
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by Reference(m): 11:17am On Dec 07, 2020
9jaBlogger:

https://igberetvnews.com/1374420/enemies-behind-suspension-cause-alarm-ex-abia-cos-brags/

Filthy, disgusting things calling themselves human beings. Abia people are so docile, so idle, so ignorant. Their government leads them by the nose ring like cattle claiming insufficiency and marginalisation as the basis for so much decay, poverty and under development and here you have its agents, its employees, people claiming to serve at tax payers expenses openly displaying debauchery and wanton decadence.

If the people do not storm Government House and demand for nusticethen they are doomed. This is just a test by the devil to see he much hurt a people can take. If nothing g happens and the government goes scot free then it is over as far as governance is concerned because much worse will happen.

The people should show in no uncertain terms that they will not accept this and any excuse by government of insufficiency because they have seen bare faced wastage and gross indiscipline.
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by blacknp(m): 11:18am On Dec 07, 2020
Chykenson:
The man did nothing wrong. All he did was to spray a wad of 200 naira notes, which is about ten thousand naira in total, and we are calling for his head.
Money spraying had always been part of our culture. Show me a Nigerian who has never sprayed money and I'll show you a fake Nigerian

Honestly, ACB Agbazuere before becoming the COS was already made. Let's stop being myopic and making of mountains out of a mole hill
Don’t mind those pauperism minded peasants.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Attack Kaduna Police Station, Kill Officer In Attempt To Free Detainees / APC Presidential Primary: Ken Nnamani Announces Withdrawal / APC Congress In Ondo Turns Bloody, Many Injured (PICS/VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.