Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag (23999 Views)

Suspension: No Regret Backing APC In Ebonyi, Says Anyim Pius Anyim / My Suspension By Ayu Last Kick Of A Dead Horse — Fayose / Nigerians Demand Arrest Of Agbazuere, Sacked Abia COS. Police Keep Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by MiQui: 11:18am On Dec 07, 2020
The Business Hub is an enterprenual and business team of " 10 CONTENT WRITERS " working onboard a project to establish a chain of business ventures through a working from home-styled participation.

We seek more individuals to take up positions on our team and like you to consider participation.

We are looking for interested and willing persons to be a part of this team.

Your roles will be to write articles & produce a variety of them

You'll be trained to meet up with the necessary roles that's required of you.

You'll learn new insights, skills & ideas that will prove inestimable to you even after this project.

Remuneration is 1 Million Naira payable at the end of the engagement.

If you like to participate, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature

Thanks for reading

Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by Adakintroy: 11:21am On Dec 07, 2020
Nigerians and attributions. Never taking responsibilities or looking inward.

If it's not village people, its co Workers or someone for compound weh no de greet you.

a goverment official spraying money like a tout in a sensitive period were people are raiding warehouse over food. goverment complaining of no funds and engaging in borrowing. You have enough to spray. We're the honesty..tell me why the people go believe you when you talk next say money no de.

Them spend you because you no be coded man. Use your head next time.
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by Adakintroy: 11:21am On Dec 07, 2020
Nigerians and attributions. Never taking responsibilities or looking inward.

If it's not village people, its co Workers or someone for compound weh no de greet you.

a goverment official spraying money like a tout in a sensitive period were people are raiding warehouse over food. goverment complaining of no funds and engaging in borrowing. You have enough to spray. We're the honesty..tell me why the people go believe you when you talk next say money no de.

Them suspend you because even though you be thieve, you no be coded one. Use your head next time.
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by Moferere: 11:28am On Dec 07, 2020
blacknp:
Is it a crime to spray (give) someone money in the privacy of your office?

Which office are you referring to?

Government House, Umuahia?

See, even if you want to spray money, do it in a party. It is illegal but it is an acceptable norm.

When you invite an artiste into a government office and you decide to break the law.
That speaks volume.
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by Dchampion65: 11:47am On Dec 07, 2020
Enemies indeed

Why is it difficult for these people to apologize when they erred.

Simple admission is better than going in circle
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by Onlinesmart: 11:56am On Dec 07, 2020
You want to know how an average igbo behaves? Study odumeje

1 Like

Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
This is the problem with Nigerians they will blame everybody but themselves for their foolishness
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 07, 2020
Vikkoh:

angry

With this statement, believe his suspension at your peril.
Person we dey work remotely from the comfort of him room.

Someone said the best option that'd be of benefit to us is to carry out jungle justice on Politicians, maybe, just maybe by then the incoming ones can start having sense.

Which work then dey work for the office sef?
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by shogsmania: 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
Very stupid man,you're spraying money for a foolish 419 pastor inside the government house and you wonder why they suspended your ass
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by shogsmania: 12:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
georgeakins:
A black man does not admit his mistakes,. He will always blame imaginary enemies for his self imposed woes
Point of correction,a Nigerian politician not the black race entirely
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by shogsmania: 12:14pm On Dec 07, 2020
eebraa:
Nigerians are hypocrites. Just because he sprayed money on Odumeje, they are calling for his sack. You all spray naira notes when you attend wedding reception.
Which kind dunce be this,is government house a wedding reception
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by 1stNumeroUno: 12:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
Thanks to the enemies that facilitated his suspension.
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by KosiGee(m): 12:24pm On Dec 07, 2020
Chykenson:
The man did nothing wrong. All he did was to spray a wad of 200 naira notes, which is about ten thousand naira in total, and we are calling for his head.
Money spraying had always been part of our culture. Show me a Nigerian who has never sprayed money and I'll show you a fake Nigerian

Honestly, ACB Agbazuere before becoming the COS was already made. Let's stop being myopic and making of mountains out of a mole hill

There are certain responsibilities required of public office holders and irrespective of cultural practices, there are also behaviours and temptations which people like this man should avoid and run away from.

Apart from ethical responsibilities, common sense and good conscience should apply in his conducts.

Agbazuere failed woefully as a public office holder by entertaining a man such as Odumeje in such a manner. His office is not a circus and with all the recession and failings of his state government, he still had the audacity to waste money in a such a manner....in his office and on a character like Odumeje!!..

Bros fear God...fear God. If you are not ashamed of him and his actions, I am and everyone I’ve spoken to about this feels embarrassed.

Agbazuere should be remorseful and should be apologising for his foolishness not blaming ‘enemies’ for his stupidity. There are no enemies but him. He wrestled himself and rolled himself to the mud.

He doesn’t deserve that office.
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 07, 2020
SHUT UP.YOU ARE YOUR OWN ENEMY.
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by Odoogu(m): 12:34pm On Dec 07, 2020
those who are receiving the sprayed money should be prosecuted also. Abi why I go dey spray you money and na only me go chop punishment?
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2020
No cause for alarm indeed. Kpas like you
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by Countersam(m): 12:57pm On Dec 07, 2020
9jaBlogger:

https://igberetvnews.com/1374420/enemies-behind-suspension-cause-alarm-ex-abia-cos-brags/
And it was even Prophet Odumeje he was spraying. The Prophet also sprays money
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by Blackdisciple(m): 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
What about this ones?
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by alphanyx: 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
The basic question should be "what is the clergy man doing or looking for in his office?" What "prophetic" message did he deliver to merit being drenched in scarce mint naira notes? The "common" citizens are not even accorded such privilege to visit their representatives in government to air their legitimate complaints and views. Nigeria must be great again!
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by platido(m): 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
“It is a matter of time, no cause for alarm, I will return [to my position], I have been assured of that,” our source quoted Agbazuere as saying.

Jazz preparation in progress.... trust Igbo men
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by PreyingMantis(m): 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2020
Moferere:
I no know why everything about Abia dey get k-leg undecided

No good road, but the CoS dey spray money.
Any good road in your own state?
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by Mryacks: 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2020
Yenefer:
Blame game.
Well that's how enemies works.
Stupid cultist

Don't mind him...not even an apology. Arrogant SOB
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by jasman1: 5:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
They’ve stolen their people rotten. He’s not worried about the suspension because he knows they’re all stealing. So sad
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by lomprico(m): 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
Fool
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by tit(f): 9:41pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ngige jnr is bless.
Those trying him will fail.
Re: Agbazuere: 'Enemies Behind My Suspension, No Cause For Alarm' - Ex Abia CoS Brag by eebraa(m): 10:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
shogsmania:

Which kind dunce be this,is government house a wedding reception
So it's allowed to do it in receptions

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primary: Ken Nnamani Announces Withdrawal / APC Woman Leader, Betta Edu Leads Women Solidarity Walk For Tinubu in Borno / TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.