Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,995 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Odumeje And Zubby Michael Spraying Money On Each Other (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odumeje And Zubby Michael Spraying Money On Each Other (Pics, Video) (48718 Views)

Ini Edo And Zubby Michael Strike A Pose On A Movie Set (Pictures) / Davido And Zubby Michael Hang Out Together In South Africa / Zubby Michael Spraying Dollars On New York Stripper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odumeje And Zubby Michael Spraying Money On Each Other (Pics, Video) by Onlinesmart: 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Ego dinma. Pepper poverty

Na person wey no get go dey jealous and beef them...Go and make money and flaunt it they way u like if u feel like when u have it
Reason why an igbo man cannot become the president of this country. So this is what you will use our collective wealth for?

Wait for your Biafra to come cos nobody is gonna put you people in aso rock.

2 Likes

Re: Odumeje And Zubby Michael Spraying Money On Each Other (Pics, Video) by Kamil83(m): 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2020
Profayo:
He is a man of God, where is the prophet behind his name.......make we dey deceive ourselve dey go

Prophet Indaboski
Re: Odumeje And Zubby Michael Spraying Money On Each Other (Pics, Video) by 2cribz: 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2020
Re: Odumeje And Zubby Michael Spraying Money On Each Other (Pics, Video) by iamvictorbassey: 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2020
Classworked:

You wrote differently from your previous posts, such a shame. People with class do not work hard to earn so that they can oppress others who do not have. People with class work hard to cater for their needs, wants and then add value to their families and society.

I'm not talking about the video or the thread in my submission, I'm talking about your comment which I quoted.

If you feel that people spraying their money, is a form of oppression then I feel you need to change that orientation.
If we begin to pick offense in everything rich people do, then we will never stop picking offences.

2 Likes

Re: Odumeje And Zubby Michael Spraying Money On Each Other (Pics, Video) by Bakin3(m): 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Quick to install. No waste removal. Little space required. Doesn't contaminate ground water. Check my signature.
Re: Odumeje And Zubby Michael Spraying Money On Each Other (Pics, Video) by Classworked(m): 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
iamvictorbassey:

If you feel that people spraying their money, is a form of oppression then I feel you need to change that orientation.
If we begin to pick offense in everything rich people do, then we will never stop picking offences.

I expressly stated that my response was for your comment and not the video.

You indirectly mocked people begging for medical bills they cannot afford and that's my concern. Our world is that of gross inequality. No matter how poverty is alleviated , there may never be an equal world where everyone has what he/she needs.

I will let the argument about the legal obligation of respecting the naira and not abusing Nigeria's currency slide . There is a moral and ethical obligation wealthy men owe to their society which is not backed by law. Poor people do not always hate wealthy men because they are envious. Poor people are most likely to hate the reckless spraying of cash displayed in the video because they feel that such resources could have been used to cure some of their needs no matter how little.

An average Nigerian Christian or Muslim has not only abused Bill Gates for being a billionaire and seeking vanity, they have also abused him for leading donations to health charity in Africa. Gates foundations have not relented despite adversity, they still send donations which have helped us defeat polio. It is therefore the moral responsibility of a wealthy man to understand that the poor in his society cannot satisfy their basic needs and that he should keep adding value to their lives despite blackmail.
Re: Odumeje And Zubby Michael Spraying Money On Each Other (Pics, Video) by MERCHANDISER: 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2020
Clowns cheesy

I love this man, he is better as a comedian
Re: Odumeje And Zubby Michael Spraying Money On Each Other (Pics, Video) by iamvictorbassey: 2:18pm On Dec 07, 2020
Classworked:

I expressly stated that my response was for your comment and not the video.

You indirectly mocked people begging for medical bills they cannot afford and that's my concern. Our world is that of gross inequality. No matter how poverty is alleviated , there may never be an equal world where everyone has what he/she needs.

I will let the argument about the legal obligation of respecting the naira and not abusing Nigeria's currency slide . There is a moral and ethical obligation wealthy men owe to their society which is not backed by law. Poor people do not always hate wealthy men because they are envious. Poor people are most likely to hate the reckless spraying of cash displayed in the video because they feel that such resources could have been used to cure some of their needs no matter how little.

An average Nigerian Christian or Muslim has not only abused Bill Gates for being a billionaire and seeking vanity, they have also abused him for leading donations to health charity in Africa. Gates foundations have not relented despite adversity, they still send donations which have helped us defeat polio. It is therefore the moral responsibility of a wealthy man to understand that the poor in his society cannot satisfy their basic needs and that he should keep adding value to their lives despite blackmail.

A lot I would like to reply, but I'm at work. Time won't permit.
Re: Odumeje And Zubby Michael Spraying Money On Each Other (Pics, Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:24pm On Dec 07, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Reason why an igbo man cannot become the president of this country. So this is what you will use our collective wealth for?

Wait for your Biafra to come cos nobody is gonna put you people in aso rock.
d men above worked for the money not ur collective wealth...thankGod u know none of them is holding any public office.

1 Like

Re: Odumeje And Zubby Michael Spraying Money On Each Other (Pics, Video) by AfonjaConehead: 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
Amotekun777:
Fvcked up Okoro fools... angry
Your perfect adjective grin
Re: Odumeje And Zubby Michael Spraying Money On Each Other (Pics, Video) by bizzibodi(m): 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2020
I am beginning to believe this man has an ikenga that produces money in his inner chamber.
Re: Odumeje And Zubby Michael Spraying Money On Each Other (Pics, Video) by Drone95(m): 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:
Ritualists
must you loud it? kiss
Re: Odumeje And Zubby Michael Spraying Money On Each Other (Pics, Video) by encryptjay(m): 2:56pm On Dec 07, 2020
Funny video grin
Re: Odumeje And Zubby Michael Spraying Money On Each Other (Pics, Video) by bigman001(m): 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2020
NEWSREPORT:
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CId6TX9Hrbj/?igshid=zpgfioak058q

Odumeje And Zubby Spotted At a child dedication Spraying Money On Each Other: Pics & Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf3MmcW2Zy4

Na your time , make una enjoy life while you are alive, but remember nothing lasts forever. Make impacts on those who dearly needs the money more for survival, and not for showoff ...
Re: Odumeje And Zubby Michael Spraying Money On Each Other (Pics, Video) by JordanMichael(m): 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:
Ritualists
I love this type of ritualist. Who can connect me??
Re: Odumeje And Zubby Michael Spraying Money On Each Other (Pics, Video) by JordanMichael(m): 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
iamvictorbassey:
Where are those broke motherfuçkers with their chopped off shoes who call money vanity and preach rubbish here?

Poverty stricken people who have never seen 7 digits in their bank apps before and probably never in their lifetime, be calling everything they can't afford vanity.

Yet they need vanity to survive. They are the group of bastards that type "Help, I'm suffering from Kidney bla bla, I need so and so amount for operation. Please Help". How do we help you with the vanity you condemned? Go and check, most of the helpers in such cases are neither Christians nor Muslims.

Don't allow those fake stupid pastors on Nairaland confuse you o. Money is sweet. You need to have it to understand.
Plz how can I get connected to this kinda of money? Ritualist or anyhow! Plz save a impoverished soul
Re: Odumeje And Zubby Michael Spraying Money On Each Other (Pics, Video) by successtutor(m): 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2020
Vanity crew coming soon.
Re: Odumeje And Zubby Michael Spraying Money On Each Other (Pics, Video) by Tinsim: 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2020
Hmmmmmm the man of God is catching fun.
For your river catfish and crocker fish with salt water crayfish call or watsap 08060731964.
We can also supply you local snail and food stuffs.
Contact us for your Nembe crayfish
Re: Odumeje And Zubby Michael Spraying Money On Each Other (Pics, Video) by Tinsim: 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
[quote author=Tinsim post=96826756]Hmmmmmm the man of God is catching fun.
For your river catfish and crocker fish with salt water crayfish call or watsap 08060731964.
We can also supply you local snail and food stuffs.
Re: Odumeje And Zubby Michael Spraying Money On Each Other (Pics, Video) by Mryacks: 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2020
Don't be moved or feel worthless when u see these guys displaying.......they probably on some type shit you don't know about. Be you!
Re: Odumeje And Zubby Michael Spraying Money On Each Other (Pics, Video) by Frankobenn1: 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:
Ritualists
wastern telolist
Re: Odumeje And Zubby Michael Spraying Money On Each Other (Pics, Video) by Richykaycee(m): 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2020
This is where their happiness comes from, you don't know the price they paid to have this,
Re: Odumeje And Zubby Michael Spraying Money On Each Other (Pics, Video) by Profadvocate: 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2020
NEWSREPORT:
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CId6TX9Hrbj/?igshid=zpgfioak058q

Odumeje And Zubby Spotted At a child dedication Spraying Money On Each Other: Pics & Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf3MmcW2Zy4

I dislike this fake pastor
Where in the scripture did the master behave like this

Yeye babalawo pastor
Re: Odumeje And Zubby Michael Spraying Money On Each Other (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
iamvictorbassey:
Where are those broke motherfuçkers with their chopped off shoes who call money vanity and preach rubbish here?

Poverty stricken people who have never seen 7 digits in their bank apps before and probably never in their lifetime, be calling everything they can't afford vanity.

Yet they need vanity to survive. They are the group of bastards that type "Help, I'm suffering from Kidney bla bla, I need so and so amount for operation. Please Help". How do we help you with the vanity you condemned? Go and check, most of the helpers in such cases are neither Christians nor Muslims.

Don't allow those fake stupid pastors on Nairaland confuse you o. Money is sweet. You need to have it to understand.
Keep quiet, everybody have their own time, what shall it profit you to gain the whole world and lose your soul. Repent and be saved, you can slump and die at any given moment and that money will be useless to your lifeless body.
Re: Odumeje And Zubby Michael Spraying Money On Each Other (Pics, Video) by Naijboy: 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2020
Odumeje the newest Prophet around.
Re: Odumeje And Zubby Michael Spraying Money On Each Other (Pics, Video) by Mazigabriel(m): 7:09pm On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:
Ritualists
Jealousy. do you have any evidence that the are ritualists. do not talk without thinking
Re: Odumeje And Zubby Michael Spraying Money On Each Other (Pics, Video) by olmoRoc: 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2020
by their fruit, you shall know them
Re: Odumeje And Zubby Michael Spraying Money On Each Other (Pics, Video) by lastchild: 9:21pm On Dec 07, 2020
Topmaike007:
I thought this zubby guy denied odumeje b4
that video is an old video
Re: Odumeje And Zubby Michael Spraying Money On Each Other (Pics, Video) by LikeAking: 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2020
God bless all d Ibos.

Na dem dey make this country swt oda tribes are so boring.
Re: Odumeje And Zubby Michael Spraying Money On Each Other (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
If this is a Northerner spraying money they'll call him all sort of names but because he's their own they're too hypocrites to oppose his action. Dullards everywhere!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Pasuma And His Daughter Wasila In 1991 / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.