Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Jamie Vardy Funny Pidgin Reply To Kelechi And Ndidi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jamie Vardy Funny Pidgin Reply To Kelechi And Ndidi (930 Views)

Bayern Munich Response To BBC Question About Jamie Vardy Being The Best Striker / Kelechi Iheanacho ‏and Ndidi Wilfred Look Dapper In Suits / Jamie Vardy: Nigerian Players Keep Talking In Pidgin English, I Want To Learn It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamie Vardy Funny Pidgin Reply To Kelechi And Ndidi by Idontknowyou: 9:28am On Dec 07, 2020
Internet sparks up after seeing one of Leicester star Jamie Vardy pidgin reply to Kelechi and Ndidi...

In the comments you could see Kelechi accusing him of destroying the corner flag jokingly and he was quick to reply in a funny pidgin way "No be me do am"

Nigerians dey influence anywhere they go..

Re: Jamie Vardy Funny Pidgin Reply To Kelechi And Ndidi by nzeobi(m): 9:35am On Dec 07, 2020
Lol is this real
Re: Jamie Vardy Funny Pidgin Reply To Kelechi And Ndidi by taretoofine(m): 10:41am On Dec 07, 2020
If this is real then Nigerian pidgin is going global
cheesy
Next on the line to speak is Vladimir Putin cheesy
Re: Jamie Vardy Funny Pidgin Reply To Kelechi And Ndidi by kenzysmith: 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2020
I can bet my last card no be vardy type that heavy pingin na kelechi still type qm
Re: Jamie Vardy Funny Pidgin Reply To Kelechi And Ndidi by robosky02(m): 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
taretoofine:
If this is real then Nigerian pidgin is going global
cheesy
Next on the line to speak is Vladimir Putin cheesy

Na today.....

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua V Tyson Fury Fight Deal Agreed / Predict And Win: Chelsea Vs Manchester City / Fifa Rankings- Nigeria Now 36th In The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.