Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble (21808 Views)

Bbnaija's Nengi: "I Haven't Boarded Okada In 10yrs"- Video / Hushpuppi Shades Ladies With Fake Bodies That Didn't Join The 10 Year Challenge / Flyboy Frontman Kizz Daniel, Voice Out “this Life I No Like Trouble Ooh” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
Abi
Re: Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble by Blacknote: 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
Re: Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble by Xcelinteriors(f): 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
Good

Check my signature for affordable and durable window blind,3D wallpaper and 3D wall panel
Re: Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble by MiQui: 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2020
meobizy:
Joining the group is a waste of time. The social dynamics from the house will continue there. Wathoni will get bullied by the Yoruba females; I’m sure they’ll add Lilo to their antagonist side. Vee will curse out anyone and anything. Kiddwaya as usual will brag and form sophisticated. Erica; Oh, Erica. Laycon will send sweet write-ups to melt Erica’s heart yet na Kiddwaya she go face from sun up till sun down. Praise and Prince will always open topics for the group. Eric will post zero content, etc. Nengi dodged a bullet, abeg.

Sorry but, but you just failed the exam. You apparently wetting left out Nengi's issues but raised everyone's one

1 Like

Re: Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble by Patrictemmy(m): 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2020
Tiri gbosa for only u

2 Likes

Re: Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2020
Seyzcham91:
na money dey bleep her no be guy! if you sef geh bar you go Bleep her

You get small point, bros but trust me, no be all babes money dey freak o.

Except the babe na confirmed runs babe, you go spend taya on some babes, you no go see laps.

Las las, babe wey go fucck you go fucck you irrespective of your financial status.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble by Neddstark: 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2020
Smart girl. She has gotten the fame and opportunity she wanted. Now, time to move on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble by Seyzcham91(m): 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
i don't know maybe na old world you dey talk about but for this current world we are in now

NA ALL BABES MONEY DEY FREAK. any correct guy wey get correct sense go know say dem no dey toast these girls again, even themselves know say dem no need toasting

just flaunt your money she go fall

as per wetin you talk say some no dey fall for money say you go spend you no go see lap, i no believe am, those wey do that just dey pretend and its all depends on how the Guy flaunt his money

when a guy brags too much about money and making it known to the girl that shes gonna get her and he has alot of money, regardless even if the babe no be olosho, she no go won fall her hand even say she want money sef she go pretend and try Form but when the game played well. TRUST ME LAS LAS NA MONEY ALL GIRLS DEY AFTER
PataAlhajaKeji:

You get small point, bros but trust me, no be all babes money dey freak o.

Except the babe na confirmed runs babe, you go spend taya on some babes, you no go see laps.

Las las, babe wey go fucck you go fucck you irrespective of your financial status.

2 Likes

Re: Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble by IfGodbeforus(m): 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
[s]
PataAlhajaKeji:
To be honest, this Nengi toto go sweet to fucck sha.

I envy the guy wey dey fucck her.
[/s]

The beginning of the words of a man that lacks understanding is foolishness: and the end of his talk is mischievous madness.

2 Likes

Re: Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble by Arysexy(m): 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2020
So any goat that gets govt appointment is now addressed as honourable? SMH for Nigeria politics
Re: Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble by RingRoadMafia: 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
Peacemaker extraordinaire!
Re: Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble by Rugaria: 3:27pm On Dec 07, 2020
Make we hear word ahbegi..
Re: Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble by Juicethekid: 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2020
RingRoadMafia:

Same bambiala since morning, you're everywhere begging Nairalanders for money. Aren't you ashamed of yourself? Useless beggar
Thanks but pray that you dont find your self in my present condition later in life

2 Likes

Re: Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 3:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
Seyzcham91:
i don't know maybe na old world you dey talk about but for this current world we are in now

NA ALL BABES MONEY DEY FREAK. any correct guy wey get correct sense go know say dem no dey toast these girls again, even themselves know say dem no need toasting

This is a big lie.

Guy, expand your reach and meet correct babes.

1 Like

Re: Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble by Psalmy2cute(m): 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2020
Mokason288:
FTC SHOW ME SOME REAL LOVE

grin Honorable Nengi grin

I don’t blame you, I blame jobless youth’s calling you role model and watching your fake ass on TV

Grow up please... Laycon and Erica are on the same Watapp group how many troubles have they dished out?

Fake Ass moda F

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Why die onto her matter.. you're a typical example of the jobless youth you call other... trying to body shame someone who has already made it in life with your 100 naira subscription.. smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble by alphaRego01(m): 3:36pm On Dec 07, 2020
Everything na WhatsApp group for this country.

2 Likes

Re: Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble by AmazingELixir: 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
Mokason288:

I don’t blame you, I blame jobless youth’s calling you role model and watching your fake ass on TV

Grow up please... Laycon and Erica are on the same Watapp group how many troubles have they dished out?

Fake Ass moda F

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

What is your business with the choice she made concerning her life....gaan get a life of your own and stay off other people's business....Aproko

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble by Seyzcham91(m): 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
weldone! you wey don expand your reach. the emphasis i just made is from my observation and experience of alot of people

i've lived abroad in a few countries and that not restricted to naija alone. all girls na money dem want. even those ones in so called abroad na help dem dey look for. government failed people in most countries and every females just looking for help and a burden relieve institution called "relationship, dating or marriage"

leaving out the first class citizen(politicians and business men) daughters even other middle class or average looking for help

i am among the lower or average as you may wanna call it and it is what it is. no two ways about it
PataAlhajaKeji:

This is a big lie.

Guy, expand your reach and meet correct babes.
Re: Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble by MiQui: 3:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
Seyzcham91:
weldone! you wey don expand your reach. the emphasis i just made is from my observation and experience of alot of people

i've lived abroad in a few countries and that not restricted to naija alone. all girls na money dem want. even those ones in so called abroad na help dem dey look for. government failed people in most countries and every females just looking for help and a burden relieve institution called "relationship, dating or marriage"

leaving out the first class citizen(politicians and business men) daughters even other middle class or average looking for help

i am among the lower or average as you may wanna call it and it is what it is. no two ways about it

Abeg spell email put clearly

Even oyibo girls.
Re: Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble by bluefilm: 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2020
meobizy:
Joining the group is a waste of time. The social dynamics from the house will continue there. Wathoni will get bullied by the Yoruba females; I’m sure they’ll add Lilo to their antagonist side. Vee will curse out anyone and anything. Kiddwaya as usual will brag and form sophisticated. Erica; Oh, Erica. Laycon will send sweet write-ups to melt Erica’s heart yet na Kiddwaya she go face from sun up till sun down. Praise and Prince will always open topics for the group. Eric will post zero content, etc. Nengi dodged a bullet, abeg.

You have ZERO joy for Eric.

What of Kaisha?

What do you think will be her contribution?
Re: Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
those lips go dey useful...

na the only point I picked from the OP be that.

I don't know who she is.

1 Like

Re: Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble by ekestic1976(f): 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
Mokason288:

Fake Ass moda F

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Yes, you "does" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble by oforjide: 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ozo and nengi was in abuja yesterday and fans went gaga that information hasn't and will never appear on nairaland forum assuming it was laycon or ozo was wearing bumshot it will appear on this platform more than twenty times that shows that this forum belongs to the yoruba miscreants

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble by Seyzcham91(m): 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2020
what you mean by spell email put clearly?
MiQui:

Abeg spell email put clearly

Even oyibo girls.
Re: Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble by MiQui: 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
Seyzcham91:
what you mean by spell email put clearly?

Even white ladies want men that are good to do
Re: Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble by Seyzcham91(m): 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2020
Abi na!
MiQui:

Even white ladies want men that are good to do
Re: Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble by AustineJohn908(m): 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2020
Juicethekid:
bros
Please i need money to purchase some.drugs and injections please no amount is too small please Am really sick
Why don't you addup your account details too..through that anonymous peeps can help.
Re: Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble by Juicethekid: 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
AustineJohn908:
I meant anytime you asking for something you should input ur account details. bank name and account no
help me na please
Re: Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble by demmymoney(m): 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
VERY PROUD BITCH MTSCHEWW
Re: Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble by Feggie3: 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ah! E choke? grin Why u sounding so pained? Just barely 3 months she came out she is already suffocating you. Truth be told, this babe no send anybody. You and the useless blood sucking demons that liked your post should change... You have graduated from sucking blood of innocent children (you illegally abort) to seeking the blood of Nengi... (Thinking of it alone shall see ur end)..
Mokason288:

Fake Ass moda F

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beverly Osu 8-years-old & Now Photos / Actor Ken Erics Looking Fresh In New Official Portraits / Top 5 Most Annoying Naija Celebs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.