Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:29 AM

Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble (21974 Views)

Bbnaija's Nengi: "I Haven't Boarded Okada In 10yrs"- Video / Hushpuppi Shades Ladies With Fake Bodies That Didn't Join The 10 Year Challenge / Flyboy Frontman Kizz Daniel, Voice Out “this Life I No Like Trouble Ooh” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble by slowice(m): 4:51pm On Dec 07, 2020
But you will still get the group hot gists from those you vibe and instigate more wahala through them....na her type... They appear quiet but re very deadly

3 Likes

Re: Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble by AustineJohn908(m): 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
Juicethekid:
help me na please
I don't have any money to give now but I will try to send when I get. just send me ur account details with the bank
Re: Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble by AustineJohn908(m): 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
Juicethekid:
help me na please
I don't have any money to give now but I will try to send when I get. just send me ur account details with the bank.
By the way I will advise you create a thread and state your problems ...I'm sure they will be one or two people ready to help if you give enough evidence it ain't scam
Re: Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble by DKM123: 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
So people are still hating on this girl even as she has been successfully striving since she left the house.

I personally HATE whatsapp groups. Infact there is one that has to do with work that I want to leave but just can't because of work information and it's annoying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble by Danishguy(m): 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
oforjide:
Ozo and nengi was in abuja yesterday and fans went gaga that information hasn't and will never appear on nairaland forum assuming it was laycon or ozo was wearing bumshot it will appear on this platform more than twenty times that shows that this forum belongs to the yoruba miscreants
God pass them bro. Even Juventus and Brila, these mofos didn't post
Re: Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble by Juicethekid: 6:16pm On Dec 07, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Ok. no p
When you send it pls alert me

1 Like

Re: Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble by Coinbased: 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
Oh
Re: Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble by Silentgroper(m): 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
PataAlhajaKeji:

You get small point, bros but trust me, no be all babes money dey freak o.

Except the babe na confirmed runs babe, you go spend taya on some babes, you no go see laps.

Las las, babe wey go fucck you go fucck you irrespective of your financial status.
Na bcuz u no get game
Re: Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble by shalomp: 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2020
MiQui:
Nengi and over inflated ego and pride. It's a pity Ozo is only motivated by lust. We wish him well

Nengi has an overwhelming self-importance psyche atypical of bitter narcissist. As to why Ozo chose to disgrace himself on national TV is his concern. I'm sure he's suffering it that's why he perpetually has those devilish shades on round the clock. To not see his shame in people's stare when they look or to hide he's feelings from their stares.

Na dem Sabi. I've always watched Nengi's character and I don't see much positives to tick

Thank you! I can't begin to describe that girls character. Too odd and shallow covered up with fake self importance. Her insecurity is just too loud

3 Likes

Re: Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble by 123winglass: 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2020
oh so they have a group chat
Re: Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble by Munzy14(m): 9:18pm On Dec 07, 2020
Honourable nengi....cheesy

Politicians sef...
Re: Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble by aidameoryou: 1:43pm On Jun 16, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
grin

Months back all I wanted to do was lure this pretty ass to my bed and give her the doggy her fat ass truly deserves.

Nengi loves doggy. Its a known fact. But suddenly that urge seem to have disappeared.

Hope Nkechi hasn't given me tonomiri.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teebillz Photos Of His Son, Jamil Balogun / Rosaline Meurer Calls Out "Onesoul" For Scamming Her (Leaks Watsapp Chat) / Funke Akindele Featured On CNN African Voices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.