Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Abuja ENDSARS Protest Records' Massive Turnout - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja ENDSARS Protest Records' Massive Turnout (8683 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Asks Abuja EndSARS Protesters To Retreat / Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat / Sowore's Party, AAC Records Massive Wins Over PDP In Two Rivers LGAs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja ENDSARS Protest Records' Massive Turnout by Buharidgeneral: 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
Old pictures. Abuja is cool and calm today
Re: Abuja ENDSARS Protest Records' Massive Turnout by FarahAideed: 7:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
Sunmoluvic:

I just keep wondering why a protest would cause inflation, it show that Nigeria economy is at the edge of a cliff, any small thing like this, it will fall

The Economy has been hanging on a thread from since 2016 so any small shock affects it
Re: Abuja ENDSARS Protest Records' Massive Turnout by NgwalandAbia(m): 7:23pm On Dec 07, 2020
Move move..all the way to the gate of the bloody imposter.
Re: Abuja ENDSARS Protest Records' Massive Turnout by Obc1234(m): 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
Rubbish
On Monday instead of finding something to do
Ndị efu léfụ
Bunch of looters
Re: Abuja ENDSARS Protest Records' Massive Turnout by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 07, 2020
loveth360:
Igbos shouldn't join yorubas in this their protest.

Small time now they will start shouting yoruba runo like monkeys.

You'll be banned.
Re: Abuja ENDSARS Protest Records' Massive Turnout by loveth360(f): 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
Reinaldo:

You'll be banned.
Am Still waiting for the Ban
Re: Abuja ENDSARS Protest Records' Massive Turnout by IdowuWilliams: 9:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
It is time to fly Nigeria to greatness again....I join in this protest my God will win this battle for us......We solidly with you!
Re: Abuja ENDSARS Protest Records' Massive Turnout by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
loveth360:
Am Still waiting for the Ban

You'll get it.
Re: Abuja ENDSARS Protest Records' Massive Turnout by loveth360(f): 10:15pm On Dec 07, 2020
Reinaldo:

You'll get it.
Do your worst fast.

Report it like 1000times.
Re: Abuja ENDSARS Protest Records' Massive Turnout by Lawly: 10:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
loveth360:
Say what ever you like but count Igbos out of your protest,we are too busy for that.

There is no even any different between you yorubas and Hausafulanis.

Come this apc fulani mole they pay 30k per month to sell their conscience on social media, I know you very much. You are not igbo. Your are a northerners. Stop pretending to be from my tribe wen you are not. We igbos will never fall for your divisive tactics you use on the South all the time. It may work on the Yorubas but it doesn't work on us the Igbos.
Re: Abuja ENDSARS Protest Records' Massive Turnout by PapaNwaeje: 10:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
grin grin grin

End of time, Nwaeje an 18 years old nairalanders warned politicians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p-VORHWGho
Re: Abuja ENDSARS Protest Records' Massive Turnout by loveth360(f): 11:09pm On Dec 07, 2020
Lawly:

Come this apc fulani mole they pay 30k per month to sell their conscience on social media, I know you very much. You are not igbo. Your are a northerners. Stop pretending to be from my tribe wen you are not. We igbos will never fall for your divisive tactics you use on the South all the time. It may work on the Yorubas but it doesn't work on us the Igbos.
Oya zuzuru gaa solu ndi ofe mee protest.

Ebe i na ebu nigeria matter n'isi
Re: Abuja ENDSARS Protest Records' Massive Turnout by Spy360(m): 11:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
loveth360:
Say what ever you like but count Igbos out of your protest,we are too busy for that.

There is no even any different between you yorubas and Hausafulanis.

Idiots like you will sabotage this effort because of Tinubu's N1,500.
Re: Abuja ENDSARS Protest Records' Massive Turnout by SweetiliciousD: 1:41am On Dec 08, 2020
GoodGovernance:
Fake News.

Old Video.

Gullible Youths.

Thread Closed!

Hey, face front and shut the Bleep up.

Google and YouTube is your friend.

Are you not fake news Personified?
Re: Abuja ENDSARS Protest Records' Massive Turnout by mrdharkchild(m): 4:40am On Dec 08, 2020
Doradorwa:
Emiliano Zapata once said that "If there is no justice for the people, let there be no peace for the government".

Wahala for Napoli o
Re: Abuja ENDSARS Protest Records' Massive Turnout by Lagoon0: 10:26am On Mar 25, 2021
loveth360:
Oya zuzuru gaa solu ndi ofe mee protest.

Ebe i na ebu nigeria matter n'isi
Hapi biday, go and sin no more

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lalong Asks Buhari To Revive Livestock Transformation Plan To Stem Insecurity / Governor Bukola Saraki Vs Governor Raji Fashola Who Wins? / Bola Tinubu Returns From The Uk (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.