Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

I Overdosed on Caffeine help!!! - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Overdosed on Caffeine help!!! (17140 Views)

Have You Ever Overdosed On Colorado?? / Caffeine Vape : How Does Vaping Caffeine Work, Is It Safe? / Excessive Caffeine Intake Aggravates Epididymitis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Overdosed on Caffeine help!!! by Spfty: 6:29am On Dec 13, 2020
So sorry all , it was actually nescafe that I took

1 Like

Re: I Overdosed on Caffeine help!!! by Spfty: 6:30am On Dec 13, 2020
Vexedkid:
Drink much water and start preparing to meet your maker. Say hi to my Grandpa for me, I missed him.

31 people liked this
I am sad on y'all behalf
Re: I Overdosed on Caffeine help!!! by Spfty: 6:40am On Dec 13, 2020
DEBJOCH1:
Please just stop taking further drugs especially sedatives, take plenty of water, Honey, take warm glass of milk every night before going to bed, this is not about going to the doctor thing, if you go, the doctor will further worsen your case by giving you more sedatives "sleeping pills", you will have to relax your mind before it develop to serious Insomnia. I suffered chronic insomnia for good 8 years, so I won't even wish my enemy to have a feel of it. Best remedy for it, is the intake of traditional stuff, cos drugs or sedative will even worsen your case, if you are not careful and keep dosing your self with sedative, a time may come when you won't have a natural sleep or relaxation without being sedative, I know that 98% of Nairalanders may not understand what you are going through, I was once there, so I understand what you are going through. It is well with you. Coconut can also go along way at this stage, for me, I consumed a lot of Bitter Cola then, and it was also good for me. The highest sleeping pill I take is Puriten, any Friday I just feel I want to sleep throughout the weekend, the highest I will rake is just a tablet of Puritin, though it doesn't work on every one

Thank you very much sir, God bless
Re: I Overdosed on Caffeine help!!! by asiwaju60: 12:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
Edetfreeman:
what did you take.coffee or black tea or something else? speaking from my addiction to black tea (Lipton yellow label) I doubt it can last for 8days in your system. if you are telling yourself the truth then you need to see a doctor
Correctional and fire service are about to call for documentations any moment from now am 100% sure
Re: I Overdosed on Caffeine help!!! by jeffersonsam: 12:09pm On Nov 03, 2023
My small suggestion is better to seek doctor advice, and don't again take caffeine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Medical Patient Monitor Machine For Sale In Lagos / COVID-19: Chikwe Ihekweazu Says NCDC Desperately Needs More Test Kits / Five Aerobic Exercises Pregnant Ladies Can Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.