Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:36 PM

Protesters Storm Mushin Police Station - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Storm Mushin Police Station (3605 Views)

Charlyboy, protesters storm US Embassy over Buhari’s removal of CJN Onnoghen / Protesters Storm Usa Embassy In Abuja,ask Them Not To Give Atiku Visa(photos) / Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbaje Rape & Death: Protesters Storm Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Storm Mushin Police Station by NengiWIDEtoto: 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2020
jom28gy:
Police should finish the bagas
No worry e go reach you join
Re: Protesters Storm Mushin Police Station by GavelSlam: 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
ULOPVQ:

You can't seek the English language properly and even Igbo you claim to know, you can't speak it properly.
You will have to continue this conversation with people of the same grade as you.

(GavelSlam, Afamed, Helinues, SilverNoGold, , ILoveDemManna, Uptimum123, Arrogantmooojy, thebosstrevor1, farahaideed, techmo, ivolt, cyberterror, blacknp, coldie, streetsoldier1, yamiriflathead, unbanebenezar, loopman, PataAlhajakeji, Adakintroy, and wellmax) These names I have highlighted are the people you should continue this and future conversations with I can't be exchanging words with you, we are not on the same level educationally.

Caveat: I will update the list frequently to ensure you don't get bored and to allow you meet new folks of your level.

Adieu.

Who the Bleep are you ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Storm Mushin Police Station by juman(m): 4:02pm On Dec 07, 2020
To do what exactly at the police station?
To steal guns and bullet?

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm Mushin Police Station by juman(m): 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2020
Who are the leaders of those protesters?

Every signals show that those protesters dont know what they are doing.
Re: Protesters Storm Mushin Police Station by UnbanEbenezar: 12:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
ULOPVQ:

You can't seek the English language properly and even Igbo you claim to know, you can't speak it properly.
You will have to continue this conversation with people of the same grade as you.

(GavelSlam, Afamed, Helinues, SilverNoGold, , ILoveDemManna, Uptimum123, Arrogantmooojy, thebosstrevor1, farahaideed, techmo, ivolt, cyberterror, blacknp, coldie, streetsoldier1, yamiriflathead, unbanebenezar, loopman, PataAlhajakeji, Adakintroy, and wellmax) These names I have highlighted are the people you should continue this and future conversations with I can't be exchanging words with you, we are not on the same level educationally.

Caveat: I will update the list frequently to ensure you don't get bored and to allow you meet new folks of your level.

Adieu.
excuse me!
who the hell are you and why is my name up there?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Lady Spotted Drawing Governor Of Delta State Along The Road (photos) / Gombe Releases ₦1.5 Billion For Payment Of Gratuity Backlog / Akwa Ibom State Presidential Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.