Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Akwa Ibom State Presidential Election Results - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom State Presidential Election Results (3492 Views)

APC To Hold Ondo State Presidential Rally Tomorrow / PDP Rejects Katsina State Presidential Election Result / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom State Presidential Election Results by Oladat(m): 3:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
Atiku wins Presidential election in Akwa Ibom

The Peoples Democratic Party's presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar has won the elections in Akwa Ibom State with 214,012 votes.
Also, the presidential flagbearer of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Ahmed Tinubu, came second with 160,620 votes, and Labour Party, third with 132, 683 votes, while the Young Progressives Party (YPP) and New Nigerian People's Party (NNPP) came fourth and fifth with 27,179 and 7, 796 votes respectively.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom State Presidential Election Results by FreeStuffsNG: 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
LP doing God's work of cancelling PDP wink

Congrats my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom State Presidential Election Results by rottennaija(m): 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
So APC came second after all in Akwa Ibom? After all the noise by igbos?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom State Presidential Election Results by SlurUsername1: 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
Rigging
Akwaibom is fully Obedient
😂😁😁

11 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
rottennaija:
Don't take most of those trolls seriously. This is their first time voting. 🤣

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom State Presidential Election Results by chrisxxx(m): 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
LP doing God's work of cancelling PDP wink

Congrats my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!
I told people Tinubu was sponsoring Obi they doubted me.

6 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Presidential Election Results by challoxxx: 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
chrisxxx:

Hilarious 😆 🤣😂🤣😂

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Presidential Election Results by KingKO22: 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
Thanks to Obituary Zombidiots from making this victory easy for BAT

We appreciate your support 😂😂🤣🤣

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom State Presidential Election Results by MissLeslie(m): 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
Oladat:

The Peoples Democratic Party's presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar has won the elections in Akwa Ibom State with 214,012 votes.
Also, the presidential flagbearer of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Ahmed Tinubu, came second with 160,620 votes, and Labour Party, third with 132, 683 votes, while the Young Progressives Party (YPP) and New Nigerian People's Party (NNPP) came fourth and fifth with 27,179 and 7, 796 votes respectively.

Make Apabio explain how Gej get 1m plus here in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Presidential Election Results by Osesbrainwave(m): 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Daylight robbery... Akwa Ibom should not accept this
Akwa Ibom is fully Obidient

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom State Presidential Election Results by spearman(m): 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
Osesbrainwave:
Nobody like Ibo. The little non-Ibo Labour vote are anti-establishment protest votes. Nothing to do with Giringory.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Presidential Election Results by famology(m): 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
APC try oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Presidential Election Results by Godwin4444: 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
rottennaija:
I tire ooo
I thought south south was sealed for obi with their noise

Same way they made us believe obi will win all north central
Re: Akwa Ibom State Presidential Election Results by Dannyset(m): 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
President-elect, finger their eyes

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Presidential Election Results by rottennaija(m): 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
MissLeslie:

Make Apabio explain how Gej get 1m plus here in 2015.

🤣🤣🤣
What do you want him to explain? BVAS really limit the level of rigging you can do. Whatever rigging you have to do has to be within the confines of voters accredit in the BVAS.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Presidential Election Results by muykem: 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
Structure!!!!!
Re: Akwa Ibom State Presidential Election Results by LegendHero(m): 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
If not for Obi in this election, Tinubu would have been defeated since 2pm on Saturday.

Thank you Peter Obi
Thanks to Kwakwanso too.
Most especially, thank you to all Obidients. You proved a point in this election.

Atiku destiny do not have presidency written there.

9 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Presidential Election Results by Achobaisiochu: 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
Oladat:

PDP and APC is the evil party we have in Nigeria, imagine Atiku winning Akwa Ibom?

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Presidential Election Results by Throwback: 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
Where are those zombies that said Obi has SE and SS in the bag?

Akpan or Udoinyang give you him bag make you hold for am?

The answer is the result you have seen here.

We SE/SS in the mud.

Attache by force disgraced.

Now they will label Akwa-Ibom as traitors.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Presidential Election Results by Throwback: 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
LegendHero:
If not for Obi in this election, Tinubu would have been defeated since 2pm on Saturday.

Thank you Peter Obi
Thanks to Kwakwanso too.
Most especially, thank you to all Obidients. You proved a point in this election.

Atiku destiny do not have presidency written there.

I so much love how Tinubu's enemies have worked in discord but with a resulting accord to aid TInubu's destiny.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Presidential Election Results by Throwback: 5:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
muykem:
Structure!!!!!

You see waiting structure dey do for Rivers State?

No wonder dem dey beg Wike for support and Peter Obi even promised to sacrifice LP gubernatorial candidate.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Presidential Election Results by LegendHero(m): 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Throwback:

I so much love how Tinubu's enemies have worked in discord but with a resulting accord to aid TInubu's destiny.

I told one of my friend that I beleive Tinubu is one Akanda eda or maybe he get correct jazz that he used on Atiku/Obi/Kwakwanso.

Firstly, why did Atiku not just tell the PDP chariman to go to pacify Wike? At least he will have some fighting chance in some Southern states

This is the surest moment for Atiku to be president, then something just spoke to Obi to go to Labor and that was when we should know that some unseen forces are truly against Atiku. How was he not even able to bring Kwakwanso to his fold?
Re: Akwa Ibom State Presidential Election Results by Throwback: 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Osesbrainwave:

Your brainwave is sinusoidal.

Wait for the positve half cycle before you express your opinion.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Presidential Election Results by Throwback: 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
rottennaija:

Zombie do what zombie does.

They cannot help but live a delusion.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Presidential Election Results by LegendHero(m): 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Osesbrainwave:

ANAP poll don deceive you.

You guys loose guard, you are so fixated on Lagos that you fail to see the shaky South South.

Even for Bayelsa as I heard, Tinubu won in Jonathan Local government. That should show you that truly some SS'ner are with Asiwaju.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom State Presidential Election Results by Throwback: 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
LegendHero:

I told one of my friend that I beleive Tinubu is one Akanda eda or maybe he get correct jazz that he used on Atiku/Obi/Kwakwanso.

Firstly, why did Atiku not just tell the PDP chariman to go to pacify Wike? At least he will have some fighting chance in some Southern states

This is the surest moment for Atiku to be president, then something just spoke to Obi to go to Labor and that was when we should know that some unseen forces are truly against Atiku. How was he not even able to bring Kwakwanso to his fold?

Tinubu no get origin.

E fit be Akudaya sef.

His destiny cannot be denied.

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Presidential Election Results by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
chrisxxx:

You sound foolish.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Presidential Election Results by Ceenaija(m): 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
chrisxxx:

Tinubu sponsored Peter obi to disgrace him in lagos
Re: Akwa Ibom State Presidential Election Results by Throwback: 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
LegendHero:

ANAP poll don deceive you.

You guys loose guard, you are so fixated on Lagos that you fail to see the shaky South South.

Even for Bayelsa as I heard, Tinubu won in Jonathan Local government. That should show you that truly some SS'ner are with Asiwaju.

The problem is they believed too much in the power of their hate propagation.

Trying to create a divide between Yoruba Christians and Muslim, and trying to create bad blood between Yorubas and SouthSouth over Jonathan that we supported in 2011 before we sacked him for failure.

Even Asari Dokubo is in Tinubu's camp despite also ruing the loss of Jonathan at Tinubu's hand.

But Igbos never learn, and expect everyone to be like them who have the ability to precipitate hate and nurture it to bloom into their own self destruction.

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Presidential Election Results by LegendHero(m): 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
Throwback:

Tinubu no get origin.

E fit be Akudaya sef.

His destiny cannot be denied.

I dey tell you. That man got a date with destiny.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Presidential Election Results by Omoawoke: 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
Votes well shared.

All the igbos that were meant to vote in the east came to Lagos to drag with Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Presidential Election Results by rottennaija(m): 5:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
Throwback:

Zombie do what zombie does.

They cannot help but live a delusion.

The funny thing is that this is normally what APC gets in Akwa Ibom or even less, but LP has taken a substantial amount of votes that should go to PDP

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING! NDLEA Arrests 3 Billionaires. / North Has World's Highest Iliterate Children ( World Bank) / Is The Average Nigerian An Ethnic And Religious Bigot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.