Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,325 members, 7,860,785 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:20 PM

Answer This Question And See If You Are A Fool - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Answer This Question And See If You Are A Fool (421 Views)

This Fool Scammed Me Please Help (photo)* / If you click here, you are a Fool / How Money Rituals Makes You A Fool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Answer This Question And See If You Are A Fool by unique456: 3:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
If you are withness in a murderer case and they offered you 1 million dollars not to testify what will you do ?
will you collect it or testify?
Re: Answer This Question And See If You Are A Fool by paulsoniv: 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2020
If I am what in what?? undecided
Re: Answer This Question And See If You Are A Fool by paulsoniv: 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
undecided
Re: Answer This Question And See If You Are A Fool by EmekaBlue(m): 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2020
Offer me first
Re: Answer This Question And See If You Are A Fool by PrinxArthur1(m): 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
Depending on the location,the murderer (or whether it is drug related murder)but if it is in Nigeria I go collect, but if na Yankee, if East side of Yankee I go still collect but west side like California I no go collect oo
Re: Answer This Question And See If You Are A Fool by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2020
grin

I won't answer and you are the fool
Re: Answer This Question And See If You Are A Fool by Praxis758: 1:54am On Dec 08, 2020
Imagine the OP being the victim of the murder, would you wish someone subject your memory or injury to more injustice, pain, mockery and lie in the name of money.

Any man whose conscience can be bought monetarily to subvert justice is not worth living.

The price of real men is not monetary but courage, character and truthfulness.

(1) (Reply)

I Was Scammed By An Online Mobile Seller At Jumia.ng / Sunday Igboho Gives Fulani 7days Ultimatum / Drama As Native Doctor Did This To Popular Pastor's Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.