Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,582 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:43 AM

I Was Scammed By An Online Mobile Seller At Jumia.ng - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Scammed By An Online Mobile Seller At Jumia.ng (441 Views)

White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters / Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent / Beware Fraudulent Dog Seller At Large (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Scammed By An Online Mobile Seller At Jumia.ng by chilltoo(m): 12:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
I wanted a phone upgrade so I went online and saw this very advert on jumia.ng https://deals./oppo-a93-pid8082383 , so I called the man named Ettah Emenyi Emenyi with this Access bank details: Etta Emenyi Emenyi ,Account Number 1427059017.
We agreed on swapping my Oppo A53 for the oppo A93 with additional 20,000 naira. We got talking and I sent 15,000 naira to Twice, we agreed the goods will be delivered yesterday but different stories came up that the driver's car had issue on the way and I need to send another 4,000 naira which I refused but the man persuaded me with three different so called colleagues of his that I should make the payment and later I did.
The driver latter called me he was in Shagamu because he was coming from Abeokuta that he can't make it yesterday again, that first thing today ( 16/01/2021) he will be call me. I have been calling all their three lines but not through.Attached here are the picture and transactions

Re: I Was Scammed By An Online Mobile Seller At Jumia.ng by sapeleboi(m): 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
front page pls

Re: I Was Scammed By An Online Mobile Seller At Jumia.ng by MickzyDonald: 12:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
The guy's reaction right now

1 Share

Re: I Was Scammed By An Online Mobile Seller At Jumia.ng by chilltoo(m): 1:09pm On Jan 16, 2021
The third transaction was 4,000 naira

Re: I Was Scammed By An Online Mobile Seller At Jumia.ng by DICKstractor: 1:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
undecided
Re: I Was Scammed By An Online Mobile Seller At Jumia.ng by VictorUSA(m): 2:19pm On Jan 16, 2021
GOD will judge them

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Ritualist Allegedly Exhumed Corpse Of Dead Crippled Hunchback Man / Moderators Seun Please Take Note / If You Think The Justice System Is Only Corrupt In Your Country..think Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.