Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

No Protest, Gathering In Lagos State - Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Protest, Gathering In Lagos State - Police (19285 Views)

No Protest Against Fuel Subsidy Removal For Now – Labour / Bandits Gathering In Kano Falgore Forest - Ganduje Seeks Army’s Help / #OccupyLekkiTollGate: No Protest Will Be Allowed - Lagos Police Command Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Protest, Gathering In Lagos State - Police by 27Pushing30: 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
Calmblaze:
My take on this a motivational speaker:

No sane country would ban its citizens from carrying out a peaceful protest.

I would advice the youths to stay calm and plan better.

These old, pot belly and selfish politicians are currently in control of everything (water, light, economy, security, money, transport etc.)

Don't forget that what is worth doing is worth doing well.

Elimination is needed (I wouldn't explain this further).
Many sane countries do

1 Like

Re: No Protest, Gathering In Lagos State - Police by 2by40ft: 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2020
Calmblaze:

These old, pot belly and selfish politicians are currently in control of everything (water, light, economy, security, money, transport etc.)

They no born any pissfool protester well
Re: No Protest, Gathering In Lagos State - Police by mickelkingz(m): 6:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
pls no protects.. youth.. the last time people lost millions especially farmers.. pls
Re: No Protest, Gathering In Lagos State - Police by Coinbased: 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
Really
Re: No Protest, Gathering In Lagos State - Police by Stellly02(m): 7:05pm On Dec 07, 2020
vesselchino:
My girlfriend broke up with me just now ��
And you guys are here talking nonsense
u suppose go do Thanksgiving this Sunday, except if she dey spend on u.. I see no reason why you should b angry ur girlfriend broke up with you
Re: No Protest, Gathering In Lagos State - Police by calcal: 2:26am On Dec 08, 2020
Calmblaze:

YES OOO!

1 Like

Re: No Protest, Gathering In Lagos State - Police by DCatt: 3:02am On Dec 08, 2020
You are right about the need not to explain further, we know Igbos' plan to assassinate Tinubu, just remember that the eagle eyes like mine can catch codes let alone the one you are saying out loud here.

You Igbos here are using this platform to call for the elimination of Tinubu and the all Yoruba Lagos state government. It's 1964 all over again as you killed Fulani leaders that led to the war. But I have a news for you, no single igbo will remain in Lagos after that. Weigh it in your heart and decide if this one man, Tinubu is worth the lives and survival of igbo nation.

After saying Tinubu is irrelevant for years, you still want to kill him, do it and pay with your existence.

Your first assassination attempt hidden under Endsars protest failed the first time and you are calling for another one. If you succeed in killing him

1. He paid for his failure to formulate policies to cut Igbos to size when he had the opportunity.

2. Igbos will leave Yorubaland and never step foot on our soil again.
Calmblaze:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Details Of What Buhari And Buni Discussed During Their Close Door Meeting / Ondo: Why I Can’t Work With Gov Aiyedatiwa – Akeredolu’s Ex-Aide, Odebowale / Why FG Is Reluctant To Reduce Petrol Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.