Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,705 members, 7,831,210 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

I Cover AK-47 Riffles With Baby Clothes, Distribute Them To Bandits - Suspect - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Cover AK-47 Riffles With Baby Clothes, Distribute Them To Bandits - Suspect (30303 Views)

Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles / Inspector Nathaniel Manasseh Arrested For Gunrunning And Renting Riffles (Photo) / Customs Arrests Oscar Okafor Over Importation Of 661 Riffles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cover AK-47 Riffles With Baby Clothes, Distribute Them To Bandits - Suspect by judetov2(m): 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2020
how
Re: I Cover AK-47 Riffles With Baby Clothes, Distribute Them To Bandits - Suspect by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2020
Nigerians are the one fueling banditry

1 Like

Re: I Cover AK-47 Riffles With Baby Clothes, Distribute Them To Bandits - Suspect by 123Map(m): 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2020
Nwanne eh angry
Re: I Cover AK-47 Riffles With Baby Clothes, Distribute Them To Bandits - Suspect by Opoki(m): 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2020
Sin na hook
Re: I Cover AK-47 Riffles With Baby Clothes, Distribute Them To Bandits - Suspect by chrischukszy01(m): 5:21pm On Dec 07, 2020
She was caught because d office on duty no send her smelly toto...idiot of a woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cover AK-47 Riffles With Baby Clothes, Distribute Them To Bandits - Suspect by rowland545(m): 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
She is currently single....so we should come and ask for her contact now abi wetin
Re: I Cover AK-47 Riffles With Baby Clothes, Distribute Them To Bandits - Suspect by Zurich1844(f): 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2020
Sonnobax15:
undecided. I can swear with the last strength of my risen preeq that this man must have been doing this successfully without being caught all these years prior to the help from our security agencies

Our security agencies can't stand in front of ogun shrine and swear they haven't played a role in all these, unless they wanna be struck down by a virgin thunder

For Nigeria to get better,so many people need to be thrown out of their present offices,not through their usual exit doors because they don't deserve that,but through windows....
Your deflated preeq didn't allow you to read well. The story is about a woman not a man.

1 Like

Re: I Cover AK-47 Riffles With Baby Clothes, Distribute Them To Bandits - Suspect by obama30: 5:28pm On Dec 07, 2020
ijustdey:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/i-cover-ak-47-riffles-with-baby-clothes-distribute-them-to-bandits/

Listening to her very well, she say she's one of the women, meaning there's more that's still need to be arrested

1 Like

Re: I Cover AK-47 Riffles With Baby Clothes, Distribute Them To Bandits - Suspect by Emotionss: 5:28pm On Dec 07, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
OOzz:
Northern Nigeria is the safest zone in Nigeria per square meter. This is fake news to paint Saint Buhari's regime bad; and it is carried out by IPOB miscreants

Cc: arrewa d dullard grin

You people need to stop rejoicing over the insecurities in the North.
Re: I Cover AK-47 Riffles With Baby Clothes, Distribute Them To Bandits - Suspect by ottega(m): 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2020
oluwasegun007:
The heart of men....
are desperately wicked, who can know it [img][/img][b][/b]
Re: I Cover AK-47 Riffles With Baby Clothes, Distribute Them To Bandits - Suspect by stormborn28(m): 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
Fati2001 embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I Cover AK-47 Riffles With Baby Clothes, Distribute Them To Bandits - Suspect by lexy2014: 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
tstx:

That's not always the case in Nigeria

Especially when there are no pictures to go with d story
Re: I Cover AK-47 Riffles With Baby Clothes, Distribute Them To Bandits - Suspect by iamDrRhymes(m): 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
Women are powerful. They get away with many things
Re: I Cover AK-47 Riffles With Baby Clothes, Distribute Them To Bandits - Suspect by stormborn28(m): 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2020
Zurich1844:

Your deflated preeq didn't allow you to read well. The story is about a woman not a man.
meeennnnhhhhh....that woman dey fvck well well oooooooo....she done nack plenty men
Re: I Cover AK-47 Riffles With Baby Clothes, Distribute Them To Bandits - Suspect by holluwizzy: 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2020
She can even dismantle Riffles.

Am done with this country.

Make I find way carry my family travel first before the next comment.

To give APC changes they requested for...,

Better get your PVC on time next year...just saying tho.

ijustdey:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/i-cover-ak-47-riffles-with-baby-clothes-distribute-them-to-bandits/
Re: I Cover AK-47 Riffles With Baby Clothes, Distribute Them To Bandits - Suspect by Spwonders(m): 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
Brand name : Dell
Model : Dell inspiron 1010
Ram : 2gb
Hard Disc Drive : 160gb
Processor : Intel Atom
Screen size : 10 inches
Wireless network WiFi : yes,
Webcam.
USB pots : 3
HDMI Port.

Battery backup : 3hrs.
Original charger

Re: I Cover AK-47 Riffles With Baby Clothes, Distribute Them To Bandits - Suspect by harmony75: 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
hmmm clap � for yourself �
Re: I Cover AK-47 Riffles With Baby Clothes, Distribute Them To Bandits - Suspect by Mayng01(m): 5:41pm On Dec 07, 2020
This is serious
Re: I Cover AK-47 Riffles With Baby Clothes, Distribute Them To Bandits - Suspect by Farki: 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2020
Very good work men. Unfortunately 7 children are about to become orphans because of their wicked mother.
Re: I Cover AK-47 Riffles With Baby Clothes, Distribute Them To Bandits - Suspect by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2020
She said she hate to suffer and thT any man who suffers her, it will divorce instanta but she is supplying weapons to bandits to make other women suffer in order to take care of her seven kids from seven broken marriages. Women fear them!

1 Like

Re: I Cover AK-47 Riffles With Baby Clothes, Distribute Them To Bandits - Suspect by bobbybrown007: 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2020
hmmm, one thing have learnt is that when a man steals or kills? his pictures are shown fast for people to see, but when it comes to female they hide their faces, why

2 Likes

Re: I Cover AK-47 Riffles With Baby Clothes, Distribute Them To Bandits - Suspect by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2020
ijustdey:

Such a f*cking hag. sad

Meanwhile, when did we start spelling rifle with two "fs"?
Re: I Cover AK-47 Riffles With Baby Clothes, Distribute Them To Bandits - Suspect by martinmiller: 5:55pm On Dec 07, 2020
Left to me, the reporters and the forces that arrested the lady are not doing a satisfactory job or maybe they don't know how to handle such cases, what are the names of those involved.

We're are pictures to backup their claims. However, from now on we won't know how it ended. It's not enough to just rush to the media to make a pronouncement without proper investigation into the matter.

Both the media agencies, Nigeria leaders and we the citizens are all monumental failures. Since nobody understand that the country is sick and her problems are severe.

The problem of Nigeria are Nigerians and her solution is right here in Nigeria.

Sonnobax15:
undecided. I can swear with the last strength of my risen preeq that this woman must have been doing this successfully without being caught all these years prior to the help from our security agencies

Our security agencies can't stand in front of ogun shrine and swear they haven't played a role in all these, unless they wanna be struck down by a virgin thunder

For Nigeria to get better,so many people need to be thrown out of their present offices,not through their usual exit doors because they don't deserve that,but through windows....
Re: I Cover AK-47 Riffles With Baby Clothes, Distribute Them To Bandits - Suspect by macmarley(m): 5:55pm On Dec 07, 2020
Why is everything about her 7 7 7...

She has 7 kids

Been in the business for 7years

Married to 7men

Transfer Ak 47

She most be IN THE 7 GROUP... AYE
Re: I Cover AK-47 Riffles With Baby Clothes, Distribute Them To Bandits - Suspect by jamace(m): 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
Golden opportunity for our security agents to arrest as many bandits/kidnappers as possible, including their sympathizers/financiers. But no, personal interest will override national interest, bribe will be collected, the matter will die and the bandits/kidnappers will be further be emboldened. Pitiable country.
Re: I Cover AK-47 Riffles With Baby Clothes, Distribute Them To Bandits - Suspect by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 07, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

You people need to stop rejoicing over the insecurities in the North.

If the north is enjoying it, who am I not to rejoice?
Re: I Cover AK-47 Riffles With Baby Clothes, Distribute Them To Bandits - Suspect by foreshore(m): 6:21pm On Dec 07, 2020
Re: I Cover AK-47 Riffles With Baby Clothes, Distribute Them To Bandits - Suspect by joshtooxplicit: 6:23pm On Dec 07, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
macmarley:
Why is everything about her 7 7 7...

She has 7 kids

Been in the business for 7years

Married to 7men

Transfer Ak 47

She most be IN THE 7 GROUP... AYE

And she was arrested on the 7th
Re: I Cover AK-47 Riffles With Baby Clothes, Distribute Them To Bandits - Suspect by Dollanaira: 6:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
Jesus
Re: I Cover AK-47 Riffles With Baby Clothes, Distribute Them To Bandits - Suspect by mojoyin73585: 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2020
:Why is everything about her 7 7 7...She has 7 kids Been in the business for 7years Married to 7menTransfer Ak 47She most be IN THE 7 GROUP... AYEAnd she was arrested on the 7th

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hoodlums Stop Church Service, Unleash Mayhem On Idi-oro / Micheal Chinedu Chukwudi Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking / One Chance Robbers Nabbed In Alausa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.