Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,251 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Nengi: How I Got Into Davido’s 'Jowo' Music Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nengi: How I Got Into Davido’s 'Jowo' Music Video (34814 Views)

Buhari Advocate Mocks Nigerians Who Sent Money Into Davido's Account (Photo) / RMD Recounts Experience With Davido, Nengi On 'Jowo' Music Video Set (Photos) / Again, Popular Make-up Artiste Makes Up Self Into Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nengi: How I Got Into Davido’s 'Jowo' Music Video by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2020
I don't care a bit
Re: Nengi: How I Got Into Davido’s 'Jowo' Music Video by ggood: 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
22 years indeed football age 22 years indeed football age

3 Likes

Re: Nengi: How I Got Into Davido’s 'Jowo' Music Video by Feggie3: 6:32pm On Dec 07, 2020
ggood:
f
space booker. Look at ur life. Mtcheew
Re: Nengi: How I Got Into Davido’s 'Jowo' Music Video by egojeny1(f): 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
jaxxy:
She has acting potential bt she’s not articulate, when she talks it gets really boring. She needs to work on her speech.
You're right

1 Like

Re: Nengi: How I Got Into Davido’s 'Jowo' Music Video by ggood: 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
Feggie3:
space booker. Look at ur life. Mtcheew

kikikikikiki
Re: Nengi: How I Got Into Davido’s 'Jowo' Music Video by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2020
Feggie3:
Ah! Make una leave this babe alone.. Person go dey her bedroom talk. Next thing e don become news head line. I can't cope with such lifestyle.

Stay away from sharp objects and sniper because na jealousy fit make you take your own life by your self sad
Re: Nengi: How I Got Into Davido’s 'Jowo' Music Video by Kingrefreshed: 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2020
Drinokrane:
Big Brother Naija star Nengi has shared the story of how she got to feature on singer Davido’s ‘Jowo’ music video, Igbere TV reports.

The 22-year-old revealed this in a Twitter thread on Monday.

She said the ‘Fem’ crooner reached out to her that he wanted her on a project

https://twitter.com/nengiofficial/status/1335940301559640064?s=20

Born Rebecca Hampson, Nengi worked alongside Nollywood actor RMD on ‘Jowo’ music video.

‘Jowo’ is the second track on Davido’s A Better Time album.

ABT was released on November 13, 2020.

Open your this thing make I check Something. Did Bobo do it with you grin grin grin

Re: Nengi: How I Got Into Davido’s 'Jowo' Music Video by Seyzcham91(m): 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
epele awon Eyan Foreign music!

you go tey there. age go collect am from you small small. i do am pass you growing up then i realized Age and time is really everything. now Those Olden Baba agba musics are now dope to me (Ebenezer Obey, Ayinla omowura, Olatunji and the likes)
bborn0:
Not a fan of Nigerian music.

2 Likes

Re: Nengi: How I Got Into Davido’s 'Jowo' Music Video by IbrahimSkiba(f): 6:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
jaxxy:
She has acting potential bt she’s not articulate, when she talks it gets really boring. She needs to work on her speech.

We all get boring at some point
Re: Nengi: How I Got Into Davido’s 'Jowo' Music Video by felixnkubi: 6:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
meobizy:

He would have paid more to a professional. It was a win-win situation: he tapped from her fan base while she made money for standing around looking sexy in some scenes and intimidating in others.
how you take know, I can bet he paid more to nengi who is a bbnaija celebrity than any other music video vixen/model out there
Re: Nengi: How I Got Into Davido’s 'Jowo' Music Video by Iniobong44(m): 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
You try
Re: Nengi: How I Got Into Davido’s 'Jowo' Music Video by nkiliuzo(m): 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2020
am more confused as to why she is promoting her lies! I mean she does know that no one believes she's 22.

2 Likes

Re: Nengi: How I Got Into Davido’s 'Jowo' Music Video by janefrancisca(f): 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2020
80% of folks here already insinuating she got it through sleeping with Davido. The disrespect on women is sickening, I hope you all keep this energy wen your sisters get jobs or business deals. Do not fail to ask them who they slept with to get such favour or deals.

3 Likes

Re: Nengi: How I Got Into Davido’s 'Jowo' Music Video by Opexzy: 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
You people should stop saying this girl is 22 years... The thing dey always vex...

2 Likes

Re: Nengi: How I Got Into Davido’s 'Jowo' Music Video by Raychee(f): 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2020
If she's 22 I'm 4years old grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nengi: How I Got Into Davido’s 'Jowo' Music Video by Feggie3: 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Stay away from sharp objects and sniper because na jealousy fit make you take your own life by your self sad
Naija Olosho... Wetin I do you now undecided
Re: Nengi: How I Got Into Davido’s 'Jowo' Music Video by Feggie3: 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2020
My love for Nengi tripled after Jowo video... Babe got no stress at all !!!
Re: Nengi: How I Got Into Davido’s 'Jowo' Music Video by mfoniso67157: 7:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
22 years indeed football age 22 years indeed football age

1 Like

Re: Nengi: How I Got Into Davido’s 'Jowo' Music Video by platido(m): 7:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
Very soon now you and chioma go dey banter for this internet Street via husband snatcher angry grin grin grin grin shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nengi: How I Got Into Davido’s 'Jowo' Music Video by Nickymezor(f): 7:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
Seen
Re: Nengi: How I Got Into Davido’s 'Jowo' Music Video by oforjide: 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2020
Baby mama no seven loading
Re: Nengi: How I Got Into Davido’s 'Jowo' Music Video by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
jaxxy:
Vaneers at work, Lol.
Re: Nengi: How I Got Into Davido’s 'Jowo' Music Video by Devynecheeh(m): 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
Nomorelove:
22-year old indeed.
The thing shock me
Re: Nengi: How I Got Into Davido’s 'Jowo' Music Video by Devynecheeh(m): 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
Nomorelove:
22-year old indeed.
The thing shock me
Re: Nengi: How I Got Into Davido’s 'Jowo' Music Video by Gyong(m): 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
alexistaiwo:
I refuse to believe that Davido no smash sense commot from her thighs like his predecessor did to Bathsheba before offering her the role.

These musicians no dey use eyes see big bumbum silicone filled or not.

Hahahahaha! U bad gan, your comment cracked me up.
Re: Nengi: How I Got Into Davido’s 'Jowo' Music Video by Dreyton36: 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
Now he's your favourite artist undecided
Fear women

Anyway he no sabi sing that's all I know

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Nengi: How I Got Into Davido’s 'Jowo' Music Video by classicfrank4u(m): 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2020
janefrancisca:
80% of folks here already insinuating she got it through sleeping with Davido. The disrespect on women is sickening, I hope you all keep this energy wen your sisters get jobs or business deals. Do not fail to ask them who they slept with to get such favour or deals.

Are u sure u know what 80% means?
Out of the several comments here only 5+ said that,so how's that 80% undecided
Re: Nengi: How I Got Into Davido’s 'Jowo' Music Video by Bullman(m): 9:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
Drinokrane:
Big Brother Naija star Nengi has shared the story of how she got to feature on singer Davido’s ‘Jowo’ music video, Igbere TV reports.

The 22-year-old revealed this in a Twitter thread on Monday.

She said the ‘Fem’ crooner reached out to her that he wanted her on a project

Mama cleared more than 17 crate of Guinness during her stay in biggies house( she didnt misbehave unlike the
Aunty that took Gordons) trying to get noticed by Guinness to become an ambassador and kept bragin on a daily bout how she took a flight to uk 02 arena just to watch d egg head perform, i am sure that statement is what made her d video vixen.
wink

https://twitter.com/nengiofficial/status/1335940301559640064?s=20

Born Rebecca Hampson, Nengi worked alongside Nollywood actor RMD on ‘Jowo’ music video.

‘Jowo’ is the second track on Davido’s A Better Time album.

ABT was released on November 13, 2020.
Re: Nengi: How I Got Into Davido’s 'Jowo' Music Video by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:57pm On Dec 07, 2020
Jus saw Nengi sextape.10 seconds video but was worth it
Re: Nengi: How I Got Into Davido’s 'Jowo' Music Video by modsAREuselesss: 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
preeks where sucked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abounce Is Doubting Paternity Of His Child With Yvonne Jegede? / Biola Adekunle Gives Birth After 5 Years Of Childlessness / Video Of Runtown Feeding His Pet Lion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.