Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) - Crime (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) (30325 Views)

Kidnapping: FCT Police, DSS Don’t Have Ordinary Tracking Devices – Wike / Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) / Four Bullet-proof Vehicles Hidden In A House In Ikoyi Seized By Customs. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyouu: 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2022
If you own a car or fleets of cars, and you are bothered on it security and keeping track of it.
Just check my signature. We have you covered
Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyouu: 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
pickatyouu:
If you own a car or fleets of cars, and you are bothered on it security and keeping track of it.
Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyouu: 8:52am On Jan 05, 2022
Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyouu: 8:04am On Jan 06, 2022
pickatyouu:
Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyouu: 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyouu: 3:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
pickatyouu:
Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyouu: 7:03am On Jan 12, 2022
Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyouu: 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2022
pickatyouu:
Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyouu: 8:53am On Jan 14, 2022
Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyouu: 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2022
pickatyouu:
Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyouu: 7:23am On Jan 17, 2022
Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyouu: 11:54am On Jan 17, 2022
pickatyouu:
Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyouu: 7:49am On Jan 18, 2022
Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyouu: 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2022
pickatyouu:
Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyouu: 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyouu: 9:58am On Jan 20, 2022
pickatyouu:
Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by ebuka440: 10:17am On Jan 20, 2022
What's the cost

quote author=pickatyouu post=96827532]With the high rate of insecurity, car theft and kidnapping. It's best you try to buy peace of mind.
Buying and installing a car tracking device with auto stop/restart features is the way to go, it comes with a lot of benefit which I would list below.

You can always know where your can is at every point by just sending a simple command. It doesn't end there, You can also know if the car is in motion or its just parked somewhere.

You can also listen to conversations being held in the car with a simple monitor command. You will hear what the are saying but they can never hear you.

You can send a stop command to your car at what ever location the car is and it would stop immediately. To start the car once again you just have to send a simple resume engine command.

It also comes with geofencing that way you get email and text notification if you car is leaving a particular location and also exceeding a certain speed limit set[/quote]
Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyouu: 10:55am On Jan 20, 2022
ebuka440:

What's the cost

quote author=pickatyouu post=96827532]With the high rate of insecurity, car theft and kidnapping. It's best you try to buy peace of mind.
Buying and installing a car tracking device with auto stop/restart features is the way to go, it comes with a lot of benefit which I would list below.

You can always know where your can is at every point by just sending a simple command. It doesn't end there, You can also know if the car is in motion or its just parked somewhere.

You can also listen to conversations being held in the car with a simple monitor command. You will hear what the are saying but they can never hear you.

You can send a stop command to your car at what ever location the car is and it would stop immediately. To start the car once again you just have to send a simple resume engine command.

It also comes with geofencing that way you get email and text notification if you car is leaving a particular location and also exceeding a certain speed limit set

35k sir.

For more enquiry call 08107306469
Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyouu: 11:17am On Jan 21, 2022
Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyouu: 8:46am On Jan 22, 2022
pickatyouu:
Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyouu: 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyouu: 6:51pm On Jan 22, 2022
pickatyouu:
Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyouu: 7:23pm On Jan 22, 2022
Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyouu: 10:39am On Jan 23, 2022
pickatyouu:
Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyouu: 5:20pm On Jan 24, 2022
Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyouu: 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
pickatyouu:
Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyouu: 7:30am On Feb 03, 2022
Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyouu: 3:40pm On Feb 03, 2022
pickatyouu:
Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyouu: 6:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyouu: 10:20am On Feb 06, 2022
pickatyouu:
Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyouu: 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
Re: Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) by pickatyouu: 6:34am On Feb 17, 2022
nmhgrcd6p6
pickatyouu:

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

We Bought Over 100 Exotic Cars From Robbers , Kidnappers (photos) / Memory Machaya: 14-Year-Old Zimbabwean Wife Dies While Giving Birth / My Brother Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed In Lagos On His Way To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.