Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,503 members, 7,840,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Eniye Zuokemefa-Peter Arrested For The Murder Of Her Husband, Enebraye Zuokemefa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eniye Zuokemefa-Peter Arrested For The Murder Of Her Husband, Enebraye Zuokemefa (24596 Views)

Enebraye Zuokemefa Peter: Gunmen Kill Youth Leader In Bayelsa (Photos) / Popular Video Director, Clarence Peter Arrested Over The Murder Of Vixen Queen, / Police Arrests Maryam Sanda For The Murder Of Husband, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Eniye Zuokemefa-Peter Arrested For The Murder Of Her Husband, Enebraye Zuokemefa by jrusky(m): 10:33am On Dec 08, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin grin

All these foolish men and their foolish thoughts.

Helloo sis pls don't quote me and insult me ever again. I have so much respect for the ladies in the house and I never quoted any nor insult any I would appreciate you understand that pls.

Haven't say what I said I repeat woman has no reason to kill her husband in a polygamist sect because the woman will understand the man is a general merchants so if you are a woman not in tune with polygamy then don't go there.

I'm not supporting polygamy I'm just airing my concern the way women now take advantage of one man one wife to do damages. Its quiet unfortunate situation.
Re: Eniye Zuokemefa-Peter Arrested For The Murder Of Her Husband, Enebraye Zuokemefa by Sixfeetbelle: 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
jrusky:

Helloo sis pls don't quote me and insult me ever again. I have so much respect for the ladies in the house and I never quoted any nor insult any I would appreciate you understand that pls.

Haven't say what I said I repeat woman has no reason to kill her husband in a polygamist sect because the woman will understand the man is a general merchants so if you are a woman not in tune with polygamy then don't go there.

I'm not supporting polygamy I'm just airing my concern the way women now take advantage of one man one wife to do damages. Its quiet unfortunate situation.

If you felt insulted, pele dear. I was making a generalization. Besides how am I supposed to know who insults and who doesn't in this forum?

Anyway,

That there's polygamy doesn't mean that a jealous woman can't still kill the husband if she feels like it. Human traits makes it impossible for a particular decision to curb it. If she was promised he wouldn't remarry after marrying her, she may kill him out of feeling betrayed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14 People Killed In Ali-Agudu, Benue By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) / I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) / Nigerian Man Arrested In Thailand For Defrauding Women On Pretext Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.