Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

How To Get Him Take Me To The US - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Get Him Take Me To The US (1792 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Him Take Me To The US by Haywhy433(m): 6:42pm On Dec 07, 2020
Goodday chiefs,
I have this close white US pal, we're both cool and share a lot in common too. He knows some stuffs about me and how hustling in Nigeria is tough, he once mentioned 'we should get you here' not long ago but I intentionally didn't make any comment. The thing is deep down I really want it as well, but I know a Nigerian getting to USA now is some tough stuff, so I wanna know the best way to go about it and make it smooth or not too tedious for him.

I really need some tips my people. This guy doesn't like stress if he finds it difficult it could be discouraging for him.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Him Take Me To The US by dimexy247(m): 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2020
Lol

1 Like

Re: How To Get Him Take Me To The US by pocohantas(f): 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
he once mentioned 'we should get you here' not long ago but I intentionally didn't make any comment. The thing is deep down I really want it as well,

Lmao! Wahala for who no make comment o, na ulcer go kill am. cheesy
Re: How To Get Him Take Me To The US by Petyprincess(f): 7:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
Better ask if if he is willing to help you, you didn't even tell us the relationship you have with the said person,hope it's not what i am thinking

6 Likes

Re: How To Get Him Take Me To The US by Warmaterial(m): 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2020
Guy u should start by telling him say wahala dey for d land in short u wan japaa enter Yankee before pesin kpeme

1 Like

Re: How To Get Him Take Me To The US by Lotusflowerbomb: 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
Haywhy433:
Goodday chiefs,
I have this close white US pal, we're both cool and share a lot in common too. He knows some stuffs about me and how hustling in Nigeria is tough, he once mentioned 'we should get you here' not long ago but I intentionally didn't make any comment. The thing is deep down I really want it as well, but I know a Nigerian getting to USA now is some tough stuff, so I wanna know the best way to go about it and make it smooth or not too tedious for him.

I really need some tips my people. This guy doesn't like stress if he finds it difficult it could be discouraging for him.
I don't understand, a White male helping a black Male. This is quite rare.. Lucky you then!! He most likely enjoys your friendship.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Him Take Me To The US by SusanDaves069(f): 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2020
Petyprincess:
Better ask if if he is willing to help you, you didn't even tell us the relationship you have with the said person,hope it's not what i am thinking

Wahala wear g-string grin grin
Re: How To Get Him Take Me To The US by Haywhy433(m): 9:08pm On Dec 07, 2020
Lotusflowerbomb:
I don't understand, a White male helping a black Male. This is quite rare.. Lucky you then!! He most likely enjoys your friendship.
This guy just likes conversations with me too much. He's amazed how much I know about his country and some general knowledge

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Him Take Me To The US by Haywhy433(m): 9:09pm On Dec 07, 2020
Petyprincess:
What are you thinking lol
Me wey like ponmo grin

1 Like

Re: How To Get Him Take Me To The US by Haywhy433(m): 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
Abeg guys I need scope o
Will he just invite me or what?
I really hope I don't have to marry an old woman to settle anywhere embarassed

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Him Take Me To The US by Fidelismaria: 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2020

you be luggage ni wey hin go take you to US?

all he did was make a comment which could me a lot of things

besides how do you want him to take you to US?

1 Like

Re: How To Get Him Take Me To The US by ednut1(m): 12:02am On Dec 08, 2020
Haywhy433:
Abeg guys I need scope o
Will he just invite me or what?
I really hope I don't have to marry an old woman to settle anywhere embarassed
doesn't work that way. He can marry you as per gay and you file for assylum hahahaha grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Get Him Take Me To The US by Dollywood(m): 7:06am On Dec 08, 2020
Let him marry you as gay when you guys get to the U.S file a divorce. As simple as ABC.
Re: How To Get Him Take Me To The US by okoIYAyin(m): 7:57am On Dec 08, 2020
pocohantas:

Lmao! Wahala for who no make comment o, na ulcer go kill am. cheesy
How far poco, abeg where are u from? Just asking for a friend
Re: How To Get Him Take Me To The US by dehiero: 9:09am On Dec 08, 2020
Dollywood:
Let him marry you as gay when you guys get to the U.S file a divorce. As simple as ABC.
No bro the US has upgraded ICE will keep a tail on him & his supposed gay partner & I can assure you they'll both end up in jail for immigration fraud.

4 Likes

Re: How To Get Him Take Me To The US by Dollywood(m): 10:37am On Dec 08, 2020
dehiero:

No bro the US has upgraded ICE will keep a tail on him & his supposed gay partner & I can assure you they'll both end up in jail for immigration fraud.
How? They don't have the right to divorce after a year? Nah. It's not that strict. A year of false marriage can't be detected unless they be sticking their noses into their life.
Re: How To Get Him Take Me To The US by Flytime: 10:46am On Dec 08, 2020
Dollywood:

How? They don't have the right to divorce after a year? Nah. It's not that strict. A year of false marriage can't be detected unless they be sticking their noses into their life.
they'll keep tabs on you,your neighbors would be spys

It's not easy like before besides pretending a gay marriage is more difficult than doing that for a straight marriage and like you said..he doesn't like stress so he might not help you once you state you guys s would have to fake a marriage and he might go to jail if they find out it's staged

1 Like

Re: How To Get Him Take Me To The US by dehiero: 10:52am On Dec 08, 2020
Dollywood:

Many have tried many have failed I even read of a man who tried to Marry his step daughter she is a citizen.. It ended in tears for them when it comes to Nigerians immigration officers world wide are always on their toes
Re: How To Get Him Take Me To The US by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 08, 2020
okoIYAyin:

Pocohantas is a star from the rising sun.
Just asking? no let king Alexandre7 d' great hear this o lipsrsealed, pocoxander is the code grin
Re: How To Get Him Take Me To The US by Haywhy433(m): 12:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
ednut1:
doesn't work that way. He can marry you as per gay and you file for assylum hahahaha grin
Yawa wear Sneakers
Re: How To Get Him Take Me To The US by Haywhy433(m): 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
Flytime:
they'll keep tabs on you,your neighbors would be spy's

It's not easy like before besides pretending a gay marriage is more difficult than doing that for a straight marriage and like you said..he doesn't like stress so he might not help you once you state you guys s would have to fake a marriage and he might go to jail if they find out it's staged
Ohh thanks for your inputs. Truly, this is definitely stressful haha
Re: How To Get Him Take Me To The US by pocohantas(f): 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
okoIYAyin:

My geopolitical zone, state or LGA? cheesy
I am from Biafra grin.

Care to share what your friend needs this information for?
Re: How To Get Him Take Me To The US by okoIYAyin(m): 1:20pm On Dec 08, 2020
pocohantas:

My geopolitical zone, state of LGA? cheesy
I am from Biafra grin.

Care to share what your friend needs this information for?

Smiles! I really would love to know every bit of info about your location but i know you might not be willing to share all that on here, state and city will do if you won't mind

Well my friend just wanna know if maybe he might be lucky enough to share the same city with this damsel, probably he's willing to connect, who knows cheesy
Re: How To Get Him Take Me To The US by okoIYAyin(m): 1:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
Akiliogidi:

Pocohantas is a star from the rising sun.
Just asking? no let king Alexandre7 d' great hear this o lipsrsealed, pocoxander is the code grin

Lol abeg who be this king what is it you call him, make i reason his matter small
Re: How To Get Him Take Me To The US by pocohantas(f): 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
okoIYAyin:

Smiles! I really would love to know every bit of info about your location but i know you might not be willing to share all that on here, state and city will do if you won't mind

Well my friend just wanna know if maybe he might be lucky enough to share the same city with this damsel, probably he's willing to connect, who knows cheesy

I stay in Lagos. I am sure that one isn’t a secret here. As for connection? My hotspot is bad. lipsrsealed
Re: How To Get Him Take Me To The US by okoIYAyin(m): 1:56pm On Dec 08, 2020
pocohantas:

I stay in Lagos. I am sure that one isn’t a secret here. As for connection? My hotspot is bad. lipsrsealed

Wow! My friend will be very glad to know you're not too far from where he is, actually he stays in ibadan but do come to lag often. As for your bad hotspot, we can easily get that repaired, don't you think wink
Re: How To Get Him Take Me To The US by Lexusgs430: 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
Anal penetration, is all I can smell......... grin
Re: How To Get Him Take Me To The US by Ishilove: 2:07pm On Dec 08, 2020
okoIYAyin:

Wow! My friend will be very glad to know you're not too far from where he is, actually he stays in ibadan but do come to lag often, as for your bad hotspot, we can easily get that repaired, don't you think wink
Mr Ogbeni, pocohantas does not roll with Ibadan dudes. Y'all should stick to your cassava farming or whatever it is you guys plant yonder.
Re: How To Get Him Take Me To The US by Ishilove: 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Anal penetration, is all I can smell......... grin
You haf spoilt
Re: How To Get Him Take Me To The US by okoIYAyin(m): 2:17pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ishilove:

Mr Ogbeni, pocohantas does not roll with Ibadan dudes. Y'all should stick to your cassava farming or whatever it is you guys plant yonder.

LMFAO! Aunty, why are you pained on her behalf?
Re: How To Get Him Take Me To The US by Lexusgs430: 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ishilove:

You haf spoilt

I was only tyring to protect his yansh, with annoying oil..... grin

Spelt correctly........ cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I Need Help Sending Transcript From LASU To WES / Study Your Master's Degree Abroad Free (Deadline Feb 28 2009 / Will I Be Deported?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.