Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

I'm Planning On Moving To Gabon - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I'm Planning On Moving To Gabon (1732 Views)

Nigerian Couple Buys A House 2 And Half Years Of Moving To UK. / I Want To Relocate To Gabon. Advice Me. I’m A Teacher / Nigerian Doctors Moving To Canada - Let's Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Planning On Moving To Gabon by kalex0(m): 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2021
As a civil engineering student, i will be through with school in two months time and i don't plan on staying here.

Please who has an info about the country please and can i get a job there?

Thanks in advance
Re: I'm Planning On Moving To Gabon by femilambor007(m): 7:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
Safe trip
Re: I'm Planning On Moving To Gabon by kalex0(m): 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2021
femilambor007:
Safe trip
This your response get as e be

Please i need more info
Re: I'm Planning On Moving To Gabon by Bullman(m): 8:06pm On Jan 20, 2021
kalex0:

This your response get as e be

Please i need more info

Instead go to angola
Gabonese are extremely poor wealthy country but broke citizens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Planning On Moving To Gabon by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
Gabon is a rich country based on its per capita income stats but don't be deceived that money is only for the president and his family. There's no jobs in Gabon too. Are you going with a lot of capital to start a business then it might be a great option but if not find somewhere far from Africa.
Re: I'm Planning On Moving To Gabon by kalex0(m): 10:54pm On Jan 20, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
Gabon is a rich country based on its per capita income stats but don't be deceived that money is only for the president and his family. There's no jobs in Gabon too. Are you going with a lot of capital to start a business then it might be a great option but if not find somewhere far from Africa.

I really appreciate

Thanks
Re: I'm Planning On Moving To Gabon by fergieboy: 11:27pm On Jan 20, 2021
Shay you won still go gabon
Re: I'm Planning On Moving To Gabon by Cousin9999: 6:38am On Jan 21, 2021
That sounds really cool, but do your research.

It might be a challenging place for the average person, but if you research and plan, you might be able to make it work.

You have an advantage as an engineer, especially since many people probably don't see Gabon as a destination for settling.

Off the top of my head, NGOs may be interested in you.

Starting a business would be good, however, I think it would need very solid footing. You need to really know exactly what niche you will work in, and know it's strong, and understand intimately how to work within it. Basically, I don't believe that market is for small or inexperienced traders.

If you do this, please update us and share your experience. Gabon is beautiful. And their women are lovely (wow).
Re: I'm Planning On Moving To Gabon by Plut01: 9:44am On Jan 21, 2021

Gabon is only good on paper, the reality on ground is very different from what you read on the internet. Just the elites enjoy that country.

However, what of>>>>> Mexico to the US sanctuary cities as illegal? No be me give you this advice though. Terms and conditions apply.

Re: I'm Planning On Moving To Gabon by kalex0(m): 11:22am On Jan 21, 2021
Cousin9999:
That sounds really cool, but do your research.

It might be a challenging place for the average person, but if you research and plan, you might be able to make it work.

You have an advantage as an engineer, especially since many people probably don't see Gabon as a destination for settling.

Off the top of my head, NGOs may be interested in you.

Starting a business would be good, however, I think it would need very solid footing. You need to really know exactly what niche you will work in, and know it's strong, and understand intimately how to work within it. Basically, I don't believe that market is for small or inexperienced traders.

If you do this, please update us and share your experience. Gabon is beautiful. And their women are lovely (wow).

Have u been there before?
I don't have any plan of going into biz

I really want to practice my profession
Re: I'm Planning On Moving To Gabon by kalex0(m): 11:23am On Jan 21, 2021
Plut01:

Gabon is only good on paper, the reality on ground is very different from what you read on the internet. Just the elites enjoy that country.

However, what of>>>>> Mexico to the US sanctuary cities as illegal? No be me give you this advice though. Terms and conditions apply.

No
Thanks
Re: I'm Planning On Moving To Gabon by Stewart883(m): 12:02pm On Jan 21, 2021
Why not go to the USA? The visa ban has been reversed
Re: I'm Planning On Moving To Gabon by Cousin9999: 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
kalex0:

Have u been there before?
I don't have any plan of going into biz

I really want to practice my profession

You've got some work ahead of you.

A casual search produced these websites:
https://www.devnetjobs.org/
https://ngojobsinafrica.com/
https://www.jobnetafrica.com/

I can't vouch for the authenticity, so of course more research is necessary.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ireland Visa Appeal / E-passport For The Highest Bidder At Nigerian Embassy In Spain. / Complete Directions From Lagos Nigeria To Lome Togo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.