Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Have You Ever Had A Dream In Which You Knew In The Dream That You Were Dreaming? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Had A Dream In Which You Knew In The Dream That You Were Dreaming? (470 Views)

Repent World! Jesus Is Coming Soon!! Second Rapture Dream In Barely 2 Months!!! / Dreams: What Are The Implications Of Not Dreaming Or Remembering Your Dreams? / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Had A Dream In Which You Knew In The Dream That You Were Dreaming? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2020
On a few occasions, I have had a dream in which I knew in the dream that I was dreaming.

In such occasions, I could do whatever I liked in the dream knowing full well I would not be accountable.

In the last dream, I was going into a building in which l saw a lady.

I knew it was a dream and I wanted to hug the lady and hold her for sometime before waking up.

I hugged her for a long time. I then went into the house and stayed for a while.

Then I said "Let me wake up. I have hugged the girl enough. I have stayed in this house enough"

I then woke up.

As in, I voluntarily woke up unlike when someone will wake up not by his conscious will.

In my own case, I just decided that I had dreamt enough,let me wake up.And I woke up.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Dream In Which You Knew In The Dream That You Were Dreaming? by Blabbermouth: 8:51pm On Dec 07, 2020
Yes, every time.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Dream In Which You Knew In The Dream That You Were Dreaming? by Vikkoh(m): 8:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
Yes..

I've experienced such. When it then gets to the unpleasant part, I quickly stand up.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Dream In Which You Knew In The Dream That You Were Dreaming? by osamz007: 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2020
HIS HONORABLE WE'LL BE NEEDING THE SPIRITUAL ASPECT OF SUCH

LET'S WELCOME PASTOR RIGHTEOUSNESS89

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Dream In Which You Knew In The Dream That You Were Dreaming? by Aladdin1(m): 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2020
Some learn to do it conciously by practice and its called lucid dreaming and its occultic.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Dream In Which You Knew In The Dream That You Were Dreaming? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2020
Blabbermouth:
Yes, every time.

That is great.

Everytime?

I even thought I was special to be given such rare occasions of knowing that I was dreaming.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Dream In Which You Knew In The Dream That You Were Dreaming? by Juliusmomoh: 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
Hmmm
Op, u better start go for deliverance before iz too late o .
Am very currious about the girl u hug..
U are not dreaming, u are seeing something...
Don't misinterpret dream and vision....
Wise_up .
The world is not flat as u think ...
# I rest my case
Re: Have You Ever Had A Dream In Which You Knew In The Dream That You Were Dreaming? by learnine: 9:09pm On Dec 07, 2020
It is called Lucid Dreams.
i use to have this a lot.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Dream In Which You Knew In The Dream That You Were Dreaming? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
Vikkoh:
Yes..

I've experienced such. When it then gets to the unpleasant part, I quickly stand up.

There are other dreams also in which you would not know it is a dream until it starts getting unpleasant.

That is when you then know it is a dream and you start struggling to wake up.

Maybe that is the one you are talking about.

That one happens often.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Dream In Which You Knew In The Dream That You Were Dreaming? by longetivity(m): 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
Omoh see the headline grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Dream In Which You Knew In The Dream That You Were Dreaming? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2020
Aladdin1:
Some learn to do it conciously by practice and its called lucid dreaming and its occultic.

Those ones use demonic powers.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Dream In Which You Knew In The Dream That You Were Dreaming? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 07, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Hmmm
Op, u better start go for deliverance before iz too late o .
Am very currious about the girl u hug..
U are not dreaming, u are seeing something...
Don't misinterpret dream and vision....
Wise_up .
The world is not flat as u think ...
# I rest my case

Nothing go happen.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Dream In Which You Knew In The Dream That You Were Dreaming? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2020
learnine:
It is called Lucid Dreams.
i use to have this a lot.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Dream In Which You Knew In The Dream That You Were Dreaming? by Juliusmomoh: 9:18pm On Dec 07, 2020
SweetHearted:

Nothing go happen.
Ok... The lord is your strength
Re: Have You Ever Had A Dream In Which You Knew In The Dream That You Were Dreaming? by Kobojunkiee: 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2020
SweetHearted:
On a few occasions, I have had a dream in which I knew in the dream that I was dreaming.
In such occasions, I could do whatever I liked in the dream knowing full well I would not be accountable.
I knew it was a dream and I wanted to hug the lady and hold her for sometime before waking up.
I hugged her for a long time. I then went into the house and stayed for a while.
Then I said "Let me wake up. I have hugged the girl enough. I have stayed in this house enough"
I then woke up.
As in, I voluntarily woke up unlike when someone will wake up not by his conscious will.
In my own case, I just decided that I had dreamt enough,let me wake up.And I woke up.
It is a state of wakeful sleeping
Re: Have You Ever Had A Dream In Which You Knew In The Dream That You Were Dreaming? by Kobojunkiee: 9:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
Aladdin1:
There is nothing occultic about lucid dreaming. Depending on whether you have a sleep disorder that it roots from, it could be a sign that you need to go see your sleep doctor or you need to develop better sleeping habits.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Dream In Which You Knew In The Dream That You Were Dreaming? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 07, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
It is a state of wakeful sleeping

Maybe.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Dream In Which You Knew In The Dream That You Were Dreaming? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Ok...
The lord is your strength

Amen.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Dream In Which You Knew In The Dream That You Were Dreaming? by Richardjcooper(m): 9:45pm On Dec 07, 2020
This only happens when you’re close to waking up. Once you know your dream is a dream, at that moment you’re semi-conscious
Re: Have You Ever Had A Dream In Which You Knew In The Dream That You Were Dreaming? by Kobojunkie: 9:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
SweetHearted:

Maybe.
That is what it is and it is usually common in those with some sleep disorder, as in lay terms it is sign your dreaming is crossing the boundary into to your waking. So if you find that your sleep is no longer as restful or you find yourself tired a lot or unable to get enough sleep, do go see your doctor. Order than that, no cause for alarm.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Dream In Which You Knew In The Dream That You Were Dreaming? by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2020
SweetHearted:

I then woke up.

Yeah.

My most horrific dream while growing up. It was so weird in the dream that I was like this can't be real. So I started shouting in the dream, "I'm dreaming!" "I'm dreaming!"

That was the end of the dream.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Dream In Which You Knew In The Dream That You Were Dreaming? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 07, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Yeah.

My most horrific dream while growing up. It was so weird in the dream that I was like this can't be real. So I started shouting, "I'm dreaming!" "I'm dreaming!"

That was the end of the dream.
Interesting.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Dream In Which You Knew In The Dream That You Were Dreaming? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
Kobojunkie:
That is what it is and it is usually common in those with some sleep disorder, as in lay terms it is sign your dreaming is crossing the boundary into to your waking. So if you find that your sleep is no longer as restful or you find yourself tired a lot or unable to get enough sleep, do go see your doctor. Order than that, no cause for alarm.

Noted.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Dream In Which You Knew In The Dream That You Were Dreaming? by babatunji36117: 5:49am On Dec 08, 2020
:It is called Lucid Dreams.i use to have this a lot.

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Behind Testimony/testifying / Year 2021 Revelation And Propphecies By Pastor Toye Ebijomore / How I Got The Scripture For Yesterday's Twitter Scripture Challenge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.