Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

If You Miss The Rapture, What Will You Do To Your Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Miss The Rapture, What Will You Do To Your Pastor (504 Views)

After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? / '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Miss The Rapture, What Will You Do To Your Pastor by WeAREallPERV: 12:54pm On May 23, 2021
If the rapture turns out to be true and you just realized that you have missed it or your pastor never spoke about it,
What will you do

Re: If You Miss The Rapture, What Will You Do To Your Pastor by Franzinni: 12:57pm On May 23, 2021
Haha the pastor for done go nah ... Unless you were following a wolf in sheep clothing.

Heavens race is personal haha
Re: If You Miss The Rapture, What Will You Do To Your Pastor by Righteousness2(m): 1:03pm On May 23, 2021
Many will Jack their pastors on the throat ,lift him up and serve him slaps on both chicks for failing to dish them the Raw Unadulterated Gospel that would have saved their Souls.

JESUS is Coming Quickly Folks!
Don't let anyone Deceive u!
Re: If You Miss The Rapture, What Will You Do To Your Pastor by Jokerman(m): 1:10pm On May 23, 2021
Life is per head. Pastor will not stand for you. Everyone will stand on their very lot.

Moreover if you missed the rapture, it means you've willing accepted the devil and his ways either willingly or by deception.

No true child of God will miss the rapture
Re: If You Miss The Rapture, What Will You Do To Your Pastor by donbachi(m): 1:27pm On May 23, 2021
Sey na him be guarantor of rapture.
Re: If You Miss The Rapture, What Will You Do To Your Pastor by XXXXTENTACION: 1:41pm On May 23, 2021
Ogbeni rapture wey no dey happen better chop life.... grin

1 Like

Re: If You Miss The Rapture, What Will You Do To Your Pastor by Deborah98(f): 2:07pm On May 23, 2021
This is an expensive joke I don't pray for such to happen, watched a video clip on Facebook this morning, actually it was a prank this guy pranked his wife into believing that rapture has taken place you needed to see how she was shaking and confessing at a point she shouted aloud ' Lord I repent this morning' yeah she actually repented when grace has been removed,I developed goosebumps after watching that,a quick view on the comments is something not to be talked about. People were just laughing and saying all manner of things but I tell you Christ will come back sooner than we expected. Lord I pray for your grace upon my life and all others who are genuinely serving and waiting upon you Amen �.
Re: If You Miss The Rapture, What Will You Do To Your Pastor by judedwriter(m): 2:17pm On May 23, 2021
Anyone that misses the rapture has no one to blame but themselves....
Re: If You Miss The Rapture, What Will You Do To Your Pastor by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 3:57am On May 24, 2021
WeAREallPERV:
If the rapture turns out to be true and you just realized that you have missed it or your pastor never spoke about it,
What will you do
Rapture is Real & True, and like the scripture said "O Ye Man, You are inexcusable".
Don't live by what your pastor told you, you have no excuse for that, scripture said "You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free". Have you seek the truth or you're waiting for your pastor to give you balderdash?
'JESUS' IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH & THE LIGHT, if only you will seek him In SPIRIT & In TRUTH, with no skeleton on your closet, then you shall find him and be saved..
* If you are still living a life of boyfriend & girlfriend or Still living in any classified sin of any nature (Anger, Malice, Lies, Fornication, Masturbation, etc) just forget it because your heart will be too noisy to hear the LORD.
Breakaway from all entanglements & sins, then you will hear Our LORD JESUS CHRIST, He speaks everyday, but if you heart is noisy, wicked, deceitful, doubtful, Corny etc, you can't hear him, becaue His voice is always CALM, and nearly SILENT, only a quiet heart without grudge, Malice or Sin can hear Him LOUD & CLEAR.
Peace be unto you, as you endeavour to seek him earnestly, without any debris of sin. If there will be any, let it be at minimal then The LORD can work with you.
No man is perfect 'Oh Yes', but it doesn't mean you will turn your heart (which is the LORD'S TEMPLE) Into a dustbin of sin. You have heard the truth, "He who have ears, let him heart what the spirit is saying to the churches".. Note: Our hearts are the churches GOD was talking about, not the empty piece of blocks you decorate and call 'church'. For God said "Never again will I live in a building made with hands".. God does not live in a church made with blocks, stones or woods, don't be decieve by the decorations of an altar,
God lives in our heart (That's His Temple), so put your hearts in order, so God can come in and prosper you and your descendants, like He have been doing in time past.
Re: If You Miss The Rapture, What Will You Do To Your Pastor by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 4:23am On May 24, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Ogbeni rapture wey no dey happen
better chop life.... grin
Permit me to call you a 'FOOL', because that's the language the scripture said we should call your kind...
Psalm 14:1 "The FOOL says in his heart, there is no God".
Only those who believe there is no God, says there is nothing like 'Rapture'.
Brother you can't escape judgement, whether you believe or you choose to live in ingnorance, that very day; you have no excuse to give, not even one (just the simple truth).
You have heard the Gospel of JESUS CHRIST and ignored it, thus; that is your JUDGEMENT.
Re: If You Miss The Rapture, What Will You Do To Your Pastor by XXXXTENTACION: 4:28am On May 24, 2021
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

Permit me to call you a 'FOOL', because that's the language the scripture said we should call your kind...
Psalm 14:1 "The FOOL says in his heart, there is no God".
Only those who believe that there is no God, says that there is nothing like Rapture.
Brother you can't escape judgement, whether you believe or you choose to live in ingnorance, that very day; you have no excuse to give, not even one (just the simple truth).
Obgeni better chop life be there and be decieving yourself after those religious leaders have brainwashed you with lies. Take it or leave it

(1) (Reply)

All Prophets Gives Fake Prophecy Says Ghanaian Prophet / It Is Too Easy / Jesus Is NOT FOR SALE: Watch Your Motives!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.