Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him (76148 Views)

Tailor Beheaded For Sharing Politician's Blasphemy Post Online In India (photos) / US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult / Ecuador Prison Gang War: 110 Killed, 80 Wounded And 6 Beheaded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Tonytonex(m): 7:31am On Dec 08, 2020
he will surely reap what he sows there.

celebrating a terrorist. someone that kills his fellow human. what a world we're leaving in.
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by AFONJACOW(m): 7:33am On Dec 08, 2020
attaisanauchi:
Can you please quote luke 19:21-25. Thanks
what's your point of view there
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by oma19(f): 7:35am On Dec 08, 2020
Religious war when will it end, haba
Hero for what na
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by ibrahass: 7:48am On Dec 08, 2020
Why will the idiot teacher fermented the trouble in the first place. Hold to what you believe on and stop castigating other.
Why potral what you don't have knowledge of, hiding under the disguise of free speech.
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by healthern: 7:48am On Dec 08, 2020
hashtagged:

I promise they don't tell them until they are in, I have a friend who joined and now he wants to leave because of how they support killing christains and how they look at non Muslims in the street like animals they can just kill, they told him if he tries it they will kill him, he now wants to relocate and leave Islam, From what he told me any Muslim you see is already thinking in his heart of how he/she will behead u you

cheesy

Lol.
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Banter1(m): 7:49am On Dec 08, 2020
HERO of ISLAM Indeed.
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by effty(m): 7:56am On Dec 08, 2020
coolsegun2002:
For beheading a fellow man?

They should kukuma name a public holiday after the guy and print a new currency with his picture

That is what Islam is about. Have you seen any Muslim condemn the beheading?

1 Like

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by effty(m): 7:57am On Dec 08, 2020
ibrahass:
Why will the idiot teacher fermented the trouble in the first place. Hold to what you believe on and stop castigating other.
Why potral what you don't have knowledge of, hiding under the disguise of free speech.
Why don't you migrate to Afghanistan then? Bloody terrorist.
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Kokaine(m): 7:59am On Dec 08, 2020
olaboy33:
Religion of peace.

If we all practice what our religious books preaches to the letter, planet earth would have been destroyed long ago.

We should all learn to live together peacefully regardless of religious affiliations.
its best to learn to respect everyone. Muslims don't want you talking about prophet Muhammad in a disrespectful manner. What's so difficult about leaving him alone? UK has banned all forms of disrespectful talk about Him. They want equal respect for everulyones belief. No one is forced to be a muslim, but going about disrespecting something millions of people hold as sacred all because you don't key into it is absolutely wrong.
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Lekan239(m): 8:10am On Dec 08, 2020
officialsaw01:
Four FTC in a row within a day!!!
what a life
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Daguccizgreat(m): 8:20am On Dec 08, 2020
maurisoft:
Why would someone be called a hero for killing another
Part of the teachings of Islam. Forget what they tell you here that Islam is a religion of peace. That's a fat lie. Islam is total rubbish

1 Like

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 8:28am On Dec 08, 2020
ULOPVQ:

The same as the paedophile, Mohammed enjoyed having sex with underage children. All Abrahamic religions are a disease to the world and should be abolished, you all very disturbing past and zombies as followers.

You are absolutely spot on!

... but you are a fool for stereotyping me. I'm a fuckin' Atheist!
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 08, 2020
Praxis758:
Thanks bro.

Bible and Quran never preached same thing when it comes to world geography and history.

You mentioned Hagar, the maid of Sarah. Hagar's recorded location of encounter with an angel was SHUR (Gen. 16 : 7). The geographical location of shur was east of Egypt, it was never the same as 'Sem-sem fountain that the Arabians cooked. Shur was hundreds if not a little over thousand miles away from Saudi Arabia.

Likewise, the Ishmael story as the founder of Saudi Arabia, was a distortion of historical fact. Archeological evidences and historical facts show that JOKTAN (The son of Eber) and his children had alread founded and settled in the Arabian pennisula before others started joining him.

Unarguably, JOKTAN a direct descendant of Shem was the historic father of the Arabians. The Ishmaelites only joined them after many centuries. It's like saying the Yorubas or Itsekiri in Abuja were the aborigen of Abuja. NO

I'm not engaging in religious arguement but setting the fact straight. The distortion to the history of the middle East is part of the reasons why those fanatics are wild whenever you refer to their belief.

It was recorded that the Ishmaelites

Nice one sis,ride on.

Qur'an preaches peace (you must accept the teachings of the new angel and those who refuse,it must be forced on them).
Christianity preaches peace(I mean,the real peace)
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 08, 2020
Kokaine:
its best to learn to respect everyone. Muslims don't want you talking about prophet Muhammad in a disrespectful manner. What's so difficult about leaving him alone? UK has banned all forms of disrespectful talk about Him. They want equal respect for everulyones belief. No one is forced to be a muslim, but going about disrespecting something millions of people hold as sacred all because you don't key into it is absolutely wrong.

If you take offence with what everyone say about Mohammed, then be ready to wipe all out of the surface of the earth.

You term yourself lover of peace but,give honour and crown to a murderer.

What do you think you've learnt so far from Mohammed?? (meditate deeply pon this one)

This only keeps painting your religion black and sooner than later,there might just be a change of heart from those giving you the real peace.
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by authority2006(m): 8:41am On Dec 08, 2020
What does it to be labelled as a "terrorist"? You just need to be a Muslim before committing atrocity.
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by ULOPVQ: 8:42am On Dec 08, 2020
PataAlhajaKeji:

You are absolutely spot on!

... but you are a fool for stereotyping me. I'm a fuckin' Atheist!

Oh boy, my apologies to one who has agreed to free from the shackles of religion. I only hope
that more people realise that, they are only being deceived.
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by usebog: 9:10am On Dec 08, 2020
Thank goodness I left religioun
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Emyres: 9:12am On Dec 08, 2020
compton11:
how come he doesn't insulted Jesus why prophet Muhammad?
Do you have an idea of how many times Jesus has been insulted?
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by GOOOGLE504(m): 9:13am On Dec 08, 2020
stubbornman:
72year old virgin on thong don sure for this guy

Bro if na 72 years old virgin, them for dey use their sense.

Na because of say na 72 young petit sweet virgins dey await their banging na y dem no dey apply common sense. grin

and there are some amongst us, even in this thread that see nothing wrong in what the terrorist did.

Their religion is already synonymous to Terrorism and they still don't think something is wrong somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by nogragra: 9:22am On Dec 08, 2020
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9025443/Terrorist-beheaded-French-teacher-buried-Chechnya.html

Islam is an apostacy. It is a blood letting religion of evil and darkness. It must be destroyed worldwide.
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by GOOOGLE504(m): 9:23am On Dec 08, 2020
humilitypays:
Islam is a cult, a deadly cult assocation.

Many Muslims are tired and angry with fellow Muslims and Islam but they cannot denounce Islam out of fear of being killed by their own Muslim family members and community. If many Muslims have their way, especially their ladies, they would all run away from Islam but they know that if they dare it, they will be killed just like cultists kill their members who denounce.

I pity most Muslims, they are in cage, they want to leave Islam because they know the Islamic teachings and doctrines are evil but they remain in Islam out of fear.

Islam is the most dangerous religion on earth, they have no room for love or repentance or forgiveness, they only have room for charity or giving to the poor, but none for love, peace and forgiveness which are what life is all about.

Very true. Many of them get slayed when they try to defect away from darkness into the light. I know of a pastor who got disowned by his family and ran away from home to avoid being murdered by his own people.

Brainwashed lots.
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by stubbornman(m): 9:27am On Dec 08, 2020
GOOOGLE504:

Bro if na 72 years old virgin, them for dey use their sense.

Na because of say na 72 young petit sweet virgins dey await their banging na y dem no dey apply common sense. grin

and there are some amongst us, even in this thread that see nothing wrong in what the terrorist did.

Their religion is already synonymous to Terrorism and they still don't think something is wrong somewhere.

Nobody don confirm if nah 72 virgins nah ....disappointment go so catch Dem when Dem see 72 year old Mama wey dey twerk for Dem. cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Liposure: 9:33am On Dec 08, 2020
StacyO:

Nice one sis,ride on.

Qur'an preaches peace (you must accept the teachings of the new angel and those who refuse,it must be forced on them).
Christianity preaches peace(I mean,the real peace)

and some people will tell me we worship the same god. But our dispositions are different towards things of the prophets
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by HonLord: 9:39am On Dec 08, 2020
coolsegun2002:
For beheading a fellow man?

They should kukuma name a public holiday after the guy and print a new currency with his picture

ISLAM / MUSLIMS are the problem of the universe. If the way muslims defend their prophet mohammed is the way Christians do, long ago - Islam would have stopped existing as nobody would have wanted to die defending another human in the name of Late Prophet. very absurd and irritating.

May God help them to have sense and a re-think of certain things they do for religion they do not know its origin & foundation!!!
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Kokaine(m): 9:47am On Dec 08, 2020
StacyO:

If you take offence with what everyone say about Mohammed, then be ready to wipe all out of the surface of the earth.

You term yourself lover of peace but,give honour and crown to a murderer.

What do you think you've learnt so far from Mohammed?? (meditate deeply pon this one)

This only keeps painting your religion black and sooner than later,there might just be a change of heart from those giving you the real peace.

your opinions are always one sided and left filled when it comes to Muslims. I am not advocating for violence. I am suggesting an easier route around this issue. Mutual respect is the best way out of this.

Nobody is saying you should be Muslim. But at least leave Muslims alone to hold sacred what is held as sacred. I wouldn't go to Benin city today, insult the oba, the culture or traditions and expect not to be arrested. Its disrespect. I dont have to believe in it to respect it. I wouldn't go to Yoruba shrine and desecrate it. Its mutual respect. Its the easiest way out. That is why UK outlawed such actions as is capable of inciting public unrest. Let us all respect each other. Its quite a wishful thinking to expect that you keep desecrating peoples beliefs and what they hold sacred with no reaction.

It happens in everything including tribes. Why do you think nairaland bans the use of words targeted at undermining the ethnicity of others? Its to preserve decorum. Humans are different and would respond to actions differently.

I know you as a person would not do things like burning the Qur'an, you wouldn't insult the prophet. I'm sure you have muslim friends you hold in mutually high esteem. Let's live and let live please. I would say the same to my muslim brother if I see him desecrating the sacred symbols of other people or taunting them on account of their decent. It amounts to breaching the public peace. If I came out tomorrow to burn a bible. What benefit would that be to me? What am i trying to achieve? Why should I do that in my right senses? Because its easy to quickly say oooohhhh they are violent. Whereas I came out deliberately to incite public unrest and breach the peace

We have bantered too much. Swinging around the same axis like a pendulum when the solution is simple.
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 08, 2020
Liposure:
and some people will tell me we worship the same god. But our dispositions are different towards things of the prophets

Totally different.

I'm not against any religion but,I think the narrative given to the Muslims was twisted to favour an agenda.
The Christians were like this at first too but,I don't know the miracle that took place.
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 08, 2020
Kokaine:
your opinions are always one sided and left filled when it comes to Muslims. I am not advocating for violence. I am suggesting an easier route around this issue. Mutual respect is the best way out of this. Nobody is saying you should be Muslim. But at least leave Muslims alone to hold sacred what is held as sacred. I wouldn't go to Benin city today, insult the oba, the culture or traditions and expect not to be arrested. Its disrespect. I dont have to believe in it to respect it. I wouldn't go to Yoruba shrine and desecrate it. Its mutual respect. Its the easiest way out. That is why UK outlawed such actions as is capable of inciting public unrest. Let us all respect each other. I know you as a person would not do things like burning the Qur'an, you wouldn't insult the prophet. I'm sure you have muslim friends you hold in mutually high esteem. Let's live and let live please

You're right on respecting others views.
But,you know people will always talk,right??
That's one thing about being a human being (No one will want to keep shut).
Does that mean you pick them out one after the other??

I think we should all learn to tolerate one another. Violence won't lead us anywhere.

Sadly the teacher in question was only teaching on "freedom of speech"
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Kokaine(m): 10:13am On Dec 08, 2020
StacyO:

You're right on respecting others views.
But,you know people will always talk,right??
That's one thing about being a human being (No one will want to keep shut).
Does that mean you pick them out one after the other??

I think we should all learn to tolerate one another. Violence won't lead us anywhere.

Sadly the teacher in question was only teaching on "freedom of speech"

You honestly sound very intelligent and I know you are a person of conscience.

Do you know that there is a wide gap between how people should live, and how they actually live?

How things should be done, and how they are actually done?

A good thinker works and plans with the information of how things are in reality rather than how they should be. For instance I should not be kidnapped if I travel around 2am on Kaduna road. But would I stop at that information? No! I know I can be kidnapped, so my actions will be guided by the realities and not what is written on paper.

Should I pay 2m to secure a job in firs for my wife? No! But in reality, I know she won't get it if I dont pay for it, whether or not she is entitled to it.

All these things you said about tolerance are the way it should be in theory. But the reality is this; even if I gather a million Muslims and tell them their religion is that of peace. And that their religion supports tolerance. It will not be realistic of me to think they all will be tolerant by hearing that. When shove comes to push, there will be those who won't stomach the slightest provocation. And of course they would still find logic in whatever action they take. Remember this is not about religion only. Even a racial slur from a public figure can incite violence in America. How did the killing of George Floyd later culminate in whites and blacks looting stores? That was a breach of public peace. The results could be anything just as ugly.

An insult to a particular ethnic group in Nigeria can ignite a bloodbath. But we seem to take Islamic religion totally away from these factors that everyone wants to be respected and given his due esteem. We only cry when the actor is a muslim. Whereas a Chinese man can be provoked if he is slighted on account of his decent. An Indian man can be angered by your choice to kill a cow. A north Korean can be incited when their leader is insulted.

The best solution is; enact laws that restrains rational people from deliberately inciting public unrest. Then the volume of violence left will be smaller and easier to deal with. This is the reality. Let the other party play its role too. That I dont eat lions doesn't necessarily mean a lion won't eat me if it sees me. This is the reality on ground

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Chinny024(f): 10:50am On Dec 08, 2020
Where are the piss and full extremists grin wink
Peacefully indeed!!!
The world at large would have been a better place without terrorism and terrorist!!!!
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 11:05am On Dec 08, 2020
ULOPVQ:

Oh boy, my apologies to one who has agreed to free from the shackles of religion. I only hope
that more people realise that, they are only being deceived.

Apologies for the insults. I'm sorry.

Fucck Religion!

Fucck God, Fucck Jesus and Fucck Mohammed!
Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by Blackdisciple(m): 11:13am On Dec 08, 2020
Lolz A hero of Islam for beheading a fellow man for a cartoon paper.

sure these are peaceful people

Re: Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him by AbuAeesha: 11:24am On Dec 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's one of the Vanity and Foolishness of Life..

One Departs the Earth without JESUS! He is in Hell! Screaming , Wailing and Crying for a Second Chance while people are on Earth, Celebrating, Eating and Drinking on His/ Her Head

Make your way Genuinely Right with JESUS Christ so you won't Depart and be in pains while people are Here on Earth, Eating on your Head..
who informed u he doesnt believe in Jesus?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Barack Obama's Daughters, Sasha & Malia Enjoy An Afternoon Stroll / Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' / Vladimir Putin’s War Dogs Parachute Into Battle From 13,000ft ( Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.