Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,117 members, 7,860,031 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:53 AM

Okonjo-iweala To Receive Igberetv 'Woman Of The Year' Award In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala To Receive Igberetv 'Woman Of The Year' Award In Abuja (Photos) (9354 Views)

Atiku: How We Set Up DMO, Got Okonjo-Iweala To Leave World Bank For Nigeria / Obi, Umahi, Kalu, Olowo, Idem, 36 Others Receive Igberetv Leadership Excellence / Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-iweala To Receive Igberetv 'Woman Of The Year' Award In Abuja (Photos) by classicfrank4u(m): 10:52am On Dec 08, 2020
Igbere TV and their nonsense award grin
Re: Okonjo-iweala To Receive Igberetv 'Woman Of The Year' Award In Abuja (Photos) by tamunobello: 11:04am On Dec 08, 2020
Re: Okonjo-iweala To Receive Igberetv 'Woman Of The Year' Award In Abuja (Photos) by icankel: 1:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Congratulations
You need to tutor the last ex finance minister
Kemi adeosun I love that woman I want her to be like you too
I wanted that woman to go far in her career, she have to accept her shortcomings, amend and excel higher
Re: Okonjo-iweala To Receive Igberetv 'Woman Of The Year' Award In Abuja (Photos) by guychidile: 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
very nice indeed
Re: Okonjo-iweala To Receive Igberetv 'Woman Of The Year' Award In Abuja (Photos) by johnmartus(m): 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
Orji uzokalu award .
Re: Okonjo-iweala To Receive Igberetv 'Woman Of The Year' Award In Abuja (Photos) by johnmartus(m): 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
Kalu award.
classicfrank4u:
Igbere TV and their nonsense award grin
Re: Okonjo-iweala To Receive Igberetv 'Woman Of The Year' Award In Abuja (Photos) by Nigeriabiafra80: 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2020
icankel:
I wanted that woman to go far in her career, she have to accept her shortcomings, amend and excel higher
I wish I can marry her not minding the age I so much like her countenance

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala To Receive Igberetv 'Woman Of The Year' Award In Abuja (Photos) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
shizzle11:
Greatness

Under normal circumstances, nigerians would be fallen over thselves begging Ngozi Okonjo Iweala to be her president...

....but alas nigeria is a sh1thole where an illiterate dunderhead islamic extremist amd nepotic bastard is president unfortunately supported by a hoarde of fellow illiterates from his region and a bunch of suffersticated mo_rons and useful pigs and ediots from the sad west

What an idea.
She will suit that seat... Wow. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking! Tinubu Placed Under PICC Line, May Have Cancer Or Heart Infection- Pic / Lagos Accounts For 60% Of FAAN’s Revenue, Says Keyamo / INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To 26 ODHA Members-elect Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.