Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,385 members, 7,954,558 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:11 PM

Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness (26919 Views)

Dave Umahi Begs Civil Servants After Locking Them Out For Late Coming (Video) / Umahi Begs Buhari For ₦10 Billion To Complete Ebonyi Airport (Pictures, Video) / Umahi, Anyim, Egwu: 'We Have Agreed To Work For Peace & Security Of Ebonyi' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by bigfish3k: 7:44am On Dec 08, 2020
He is now coming back to his senses
Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by Whiteshield: 7:45am On Dec 08, 2020
Umahi has very poor human relations skills

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by brexit: 7:45am On Dec 08, 2020
He is not an ant, mind your language

He has performed more than all of them put together

He has surpassed every achievement of past and present governors in South East

Please call him a hero and an achiever
nairavsdollars:
Umahi...ant overrating himself

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by writetopoker2: 7:46am On Dec 08, 2020
After reading through the article above I did not see where he particularly mentioned the names of Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness.

Op the heading of this article should have been Umahi begs all Ebonyis for forgiveness

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by Blitz888(m): 7:48am On Dec 08, 2020
Hmm
Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by SmartPolician: 7:48am On Dec 08, 2020
Fahdiga1:
Too late Umahi. the deed has already been done. we have seen the real you.

Stop claiming to be Yoruba because you are embarrassing yourself and family
Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by pickatyouu: 7:48am On Dec 08, 2020
This man must be on some expensive shit, cos if it was cheap a lot of us would be like him.

Check my signature if you have a car. It might be of interest to you.
Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by southsouthking(m): 7:50am On Dec 08, 2020
tope777:

Add:

Ameachi.

Add Fayemi
Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by Monchengladbach(m): 7:52am On Dec 08, 2020
This is not enough,this apology must be backed by action inorder to suffice.

Matins Elechi left office with workers in the right mood because he was pay a Graduate 56,000 naira per month,you came and made it 28,000 naira is that fair.

Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by jaxxy(m): 7:54am On Dec 08, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
When Fulanis are through with you....u will join the class of Oshiomole
Oyegun
Okorocha
Dino
Saraki
Tinubu

More are coming

Keep fighting fulanis miles away and forget to fight ur very self and governors and local leaders holding u back from many other things. undecided

Isn’t Fulani dat stopped nddc from handling/fulfilling contacts? Is it Fulani that stopped governors from fixing durable roads and other infrastructure?? Is it Fulani that made ur reps corrupt and utterly useless??

I hate people who look for others to blame for their failure when they are major contributors of their own failure. Blame urself also for once undecided

I know where Fulani have issues bt everything isn’t Fulani undecided
Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by Bitchiamjay(m): 7:54am On Dec 08, 2020
Umahi is an ambitious confused ingrate. He’s playing chess with the top dawgs of the state. We all thought Martins Elechi was bad when he refused to let this ingrate run for this position’ little did we know he saw the future. Umahi with the help of Top dawgs like Ayim and Egwu ran and won the seat, now he’s rubbing shoulders with them. Lmbdoo.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by KosiGee(m): 7:56am On Dec 08, 2020
That was no apology to Anyim. He made those statements reluctantly because Ohaneze met and talked sense to him that as a ‘performer’ and governor of Ebonyi, he should be the one bringing people together rather being the source of disaffection and disunity.

He made the statements just for the records.
I’m sure that would’ve been one of the hardest things he has done this year. Vindictive and controlling people would rather their arteries burst than utter the words ‘sorry’, please, forgive.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:56am On Dec 08, 2020
I believe umahi will make Nigeria work again if elected as president.. Im not sure if his good father buhari will give him breathing space
Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by MiQui: 8:06am On Dec 08, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
Oyegun
Okorocha
Dino
Saraki
Tinubu

More are coming

Lol.
Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by Dharniel600(m): 8:06am On Dec 08, 2020
Umahi is a small boy in Ebonyi politics. He just dey do gra gra for nothing

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by Forumobserver12(m): 8:14am On Dec 08, 2020
175:
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

So fast? I doubt this news item. Governors are just too powerful in this country. . .abi? grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Governors are too powerful in their respective states here in Nigeria, however, Umahi cannot win this battle because he's fighting against all the political heavyweight in his state and these are the people that made him Governor in the state.
Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by Olatomiwami(m): 8:27am On Dec 08, 2020
Mokason288:
I sincerely wonder why APC makes so many politicians foooooooolish

Besides I thought I read few days ago that Umahi’s lawyers gave Anyim one week to apologize?

I HATE APC ... I HATE BUHARI

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Since u are in slavery with PDP, that enough, who is dragging your hatred of APC with u? Tell your leaders to ask PDP for presidential ticket and let's meet at the polls. 5%ter grin
Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by Fahdiga1: 8:29am On Dec 08, 2020
SmartPolician:

Stop claiming to be Yoruba because you are embarrassing yourself and family
O boy are you sure I'm the one you wanted to quote. where did you see Yoruba in my post
Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by Olatomiwami(m): 8:32am On Dec 08, 2020
millionboi2:
Get the ticket 1st

Which ticket? Efforts in futility, is now as clear as 7up that SE hates APC with passion, giving them ticket will spell doom for APC, and their 5% is doom to PDP too, they belongs to supporters club.
Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by Ezmans: 8:35am On Dec 08, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
Oyegun
Okorocha
Dino
Saraki
Tinubu

More are coming
umahi is on apc drugs of high, propaganda & lies so when the drugs dissolve he I'll get his senses
Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by mainkendo: 8:56am On Dec 08, 2020
The next president.
Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by samwillyco1(m): 9:03am On Dec 08, 2020
ursullalinda:
They should please forgive him......I like Umahi......I don't know the evil spirit that possessed him.......but the good work he did in Ebonyi state can't be forgotten in a hurry.

His political nickname is DEVIL, no single recruitment since he became the governor of the state, Civil servants salaries were cut down immediately he became the governor, Government scholarships were stopped by him and lots more.

Infastructural development is good but HUMAN CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT is the best
Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by Tookool(m): 9:18am On Dec 08, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
Oyegun
Okorocha
Dino
Saraki
Tinubu

More are coming
Please include Godswill Akpabio to the list
Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:23am On Dec 08, 2020
“I am the father of the state. And I should be ashamed of myself if the state of Ebonyi is allowed to go into bitterness and into disunity"

This is the biggest problem in Nigerian politics,
Umahi you are a figging CIVIL SERVANT!
Just like Buhari and everyone of you, you are all servants, you work for us, I'm sure your children know you and we all know our fathers,
Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by okorogodwin4(m): 9:26am On Dec 08, 2020
Lorenzop:
lol...the hit is turning up, seems he just realized he can't fight them all...just one man wants to fight Sen Anyim, Sam Egwu, House of reps and senators from your state.....smh, this Umahi is clearly punching above his weight just because he is governor. God didnt direct you to do anything, the reality just dawned on you.
you are living in a fools paradise if you think umahi is. Weak
Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by Lorenzop: 9:32am On Dec 08, 2020
okorogodwin4:
you are living in a fools paradise if you think umahi is. Weak

fine, let him take on the gauntlet and fight dirty with the heavy weights of Ebonyi politics.... I think you are the one on fools paradise...to think he can win fighting, Sam egwu, Sen Anyim and NASS members from his state....shey na 3 years remain, we go know how far
Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by ihec(m): 9:32am On Dec 08, 2020
Just funny how Umahi forgot so soon how he came to power. The then Governor Martin Elechi thouugt he could fight every one and install onyebuchi chukwu the then minister of health not knowing that one man can't be a God in SE now Umahi wants to try the same rubbish. Anyway just like his predecessor, his political career will end after Governorship.
Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by steeltrust: 10:11am On Dec 08, 2020
yarimo:
Begging them won't stop INEC from de registering PDP as a political party
ode Goan de register it ur sef na . Okponu
Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by Onuoha1234(m): 10:14am On Dec 08, 2020
You need SAGACITY to be in politics! You can change side without saying why you did so.
Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by Pio44: 11:10am On Dec 08, 2020
No peace for killers

Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by bethelofficial: 11:20am On Dec 08, 2020
Rent Artificial Grass For Your Upcoming Event from Nigeria's Number One Importers of Artificial Grass.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Wins Hearts Of Royal Fathers, Politicians, Business Leaders, & Others / Boko Haram: Jonthan Has Visited Bornu Before Now, Why All The Lies? / EFCC Releases ₦5.7 Billion Out Of ₦7.9 Billion Seized From Okorocha To Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.