Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness (26814 Views)

Dave Umahi Begs Civil Servants After Locking Them Out For Late Coming (Video) / Umahi Begs Buhari For ₦10 Billion To Complete Ebonyi Airport (Pictures, Video) / Umahi, Anyim, Egwu: 'We Have Agreed To Work For Peace & Security Of Ebonyi' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by Kosiso12(f): 10:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
BREAKING!!! Gov. Umahi Finally Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness

Governor David Nweze Umahi of Ebonyi State, on Monday, finally tendered an unreserved apology to the former Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Senator Pius Anyim and the former Governor, Sam Ominyi Egwu on the recent feud that existed between them.

IGBERE TV reports that Governor Umahi tendered the apology while addressing the stakeholders of the state and APC supporters at the ground-breaking of FMBN/NLC/TUC/NECA housing estate that took place at Uburu community, Ohaozara LGA of Ebonyi state.

According to him: “let me publicly say it here, that I have directed that nobody should abuse anybody again even if I’m abused, it goes with the job. Do not respond to them.

“I am the father of the state. And I should be ashamed of myself if the state of Ebonyi is allowed to go into bitterness and into disunity.

“I have decided to move forward. I have decided to forgive all and at the cost of this, those who may have been hurt because I take responsibility for the actions of all my government officials. And for all my supporters.

“I offer apologies to them. I am not going to sit on the judgment with anybody. These apologies and forgiveness should be enough to settle all bad bloods. And I have no regrets for that. God directed me to do this. And I thank all our leaders who have intervened.

“I thank the Catholic Bishop Nnachi Okoro, I thank CAN people led by the chairman Rev. Dr Abraham Nwali, I thank the founding fathers, I thank the Ohanaeze leadership led by Chief Nnia Nwodo, Uchenna Madu and all the leaders of the south east.

“Never again shall we respond to any attack against our government. It is not necessary, but facts speak for itself,” he stated.

Source: https://igberetvnews.com/1374534/gov-umahi-finally-begs-anyim-egwu-nass-members-forgiveness/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by nairavsdollars(f): 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
Umahi...ant overrating himself

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
When Fulanis are through with you....u will join the class of Oshiomole
Oyegun
Okorocha
Dino
Saraki
Tinubu
Akpabio
Amaechi
More are coming

Fixed

202 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by tope777(m): 11:32pm On Dec 07, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
Oyegun
Okorocha
Dino
Saraki
Tinubu

More are coming

Add:

Ameachi.

167 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by Kyase(m): 11:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
See dem for up.
Bitter souls

6 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by Smithkafors(m): 11:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
They shouldn't fall for his antics, he must be rendered politically irrelevant. Wicked man, pull down people's sweat without compensation.

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by yarimo(m): 1:56am On Dec 08, 2020
Begging them won't stop INEC from de registering PDP as a political party

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by kalu61(m): 5:37am On Dec 08, 2020
Umahi has shown leadership quality by taking responsibility as well not regretting his decision.

Na man you bi

Ebonyi is coming to limelight politically and infrastructurally.

The only advantage playing on his side is taking his political decision early and this gives him time to go back to the chess board.

Had it being it was in a political year, l will say he is half doomed

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by Fahdiga1: 5:38am On Dec 08, 2020
Too late Umahi. the deed has already been done. we have seen the real you.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by helinues: 5:39am On Dec 08, 2020
They should Sha find a way of settling their misunderstanding before tearing the state apart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by Myhusband(m): 6:02am On Dec 08, 2020
I thought he can do it all alone now? it's obvious those stakeholders that move with him to APC aren't heavyweight politicians hence his soft political talk, I though Umahi is a tough guy

the loyalty Igbo had for PDP is what Yoruba had for APC but Yoruba is bad for that and Igbo is good. like the leaders, like the people

10 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by Racoon(m): 6:07am On Dec 08, 2020
This is always the end of proud and haughty people like Umahi.Reality is setting in.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by jchioma: 6:30am On Dec 08, 2020
This Umahi guy does not know the wahala he has put himself into. You don't fight your own people at the expense of political patronage.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by Lorenzop: 7:08am On Dec 08, 2020
lol...the hit is turning up, seems he just realized he can't fight them all...just one man wants to fight Sen Anyim, Sam Egwu, House of reps and senators from your state.....smh, this Umahi is clearly punching above his weight just because he is governor. God didnt direct you to do anything, the reality just dawned on you.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by Dyke15(m): 7:19am On Dec 08, 2020
Oga u overrated urself
Just be calm
U go soon understand why politics is called a dirty game

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by free2ryhme: 7:21am On Dec 08, 2020
Kosiso12:
BREAKING!!! Gov. Umahi Finally Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness

Governor David Nweze Umahi of Ebonyi State, on Monday, finally tendered an unreserved apology to the former Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Senator Pius Anyim and the former Governor, Sam Ominyi Egwu on the recent feud that existed between them.

IGBERE TV reports that Governor Umahi tendered the apology while addressing the stakeholders of the state and APC supporters at the ground-breaking of FMBN/NLC/TUC/NECA housing estate that took place at Uburu community, Ohaozara LGA of Ebonyi state.

According to him: “let me publicly say it here, that I have directed that nobody should abuse anybody again even if I’m abused, it goes with the job. Do not respond to them.

“I am the father of the state. And I should be ashamed of myself if the state of Ebonyi is allowed to go into bitterness and into disunity.

“I have decided to move forward. I have decided to forgive all and at the cost of this, those who may have been hurt because I take responsibility for the actions of all my government officials. And for all my supporters.

“I offer apologies to them. I am not going to sit on the judgment with anybody. These apologies and forgiveness should be enough to settle all bad bloods. And I have no regrets for that. God directed me to do this. And I thank all our leaders who have intervened.

“I thank the Catholic Bishop Nnachi Okoro, I thank CAN people led by the chairman Rev. Dr Abraham Nwali, I thank the founding fathers, I thank the Ohanaeze leadership led by Chief Nnia Nwodo, Uchenna Madu and all the leaders of the south east.

“Never again shall we respond to any attack against our government. It is not necessary, but facts speak for itself,” he stated.

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1374534/gov-umahi-finally-begs-anyim-egwu-nass-members-forgiveness/

Interesting things are happening in the south east
Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by brosom(m): 7:40am On Dec 08, 2020
E be like say umahi never know wetin him put himself for.

APC wey I knw no dey ask for forgiveness.

E go soon clear for him eyes!

11 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by Design011(m): 7:41am On Dec 08, 2020
Nawa oo

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by prince2pac(m): 7:41am On Dec 08, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
Oyegun
Okorocha
Dino
Saraki
Tinubu

More are coming
grin
ZKOSOSO:
Oyegun
Okorocha
Dino
Saraki
Tinubu

More are coming
Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by GreaterFuture(m): 7:41am On Dec 08, 2020
Mtcheww. Hopefully in the Future, Nairaland will provide a way of choosing what you want to see, like my own Personalised Feed, cos I don't give a darn about Polithiefians and their Politricks.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by Starships4u(m): 7:41am On Dec 08, 2020
Politics!!
Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by Mokason288(m): 7:42am On Dec 08, 2020
I sincerely wonder why APC makes so many politicians foooooooolish

Besides I thought I read few days ago that Umahi’s lawyers gave Anyim one week to apologize?

I HATE APC ... I HATE BUHARI

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

19 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by ursullalinda(f): 7:42am On Dec 08, 2020
They should please forgive him......I like Umahi......I don't know the evil spirit that possessed him.......but the good work he did in Ebonyi state can't be forgotten in a hurry.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 08, 2020
Yeye dey smell cheesy

9ja polithiefians are useless!
Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by 175(m): 7:43am On Dec 08, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

So fast? I doubt this news item. Governors are just too powerful in this country. . .abi? grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by Hotzone(m): 7:43am On Dec 08, 2020
All politicians sucks
Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by zoedew: 7:43am On Dec 08, 2020
tope777:

Add:

Ameachi.

Fayemi
Aregbesola
Lai Mohammed
et al

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Begs Anyim, Egwu, NASS Members For Forgiveness by millionboi2: 7:44am On Dec 08, 2020
Get the ticket 1st

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Jonathan Visits Oba Of Lagos As He Begins 2015 Campaigns (PHOTOS) / Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) / Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.