Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Man Who Bashes a car Attempt To Matches An Eye Witness Who Told Him He Was Wrong - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Bashes a car Attempt To Matches An Eye Witness Who Told Him He Was Wrong (308 Views)

Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining / James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account / Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Bashes a car Attempt To Matches An Eye Witness Who Told Him He Was Wrong by MrGoood: 1:39am On Dec 08, 2020
Man who reportedly hit another road user’s car, uses a cutlass to allegedly attack an eye witness who told him he was wrong. man whose car was hit took to Twitter to recount the road rage incident.

He tweeted: “This man hit my car this morning and before we knew it he brought out cutlass and almost struck someone that saw what happened and was trying to defend me. I’m tired. Like weak. Someone’s father.”

https://leakers.ng/driver-who-bashes-a-car-attempted-to-matches-an-eye-witness-who-told-him-he-was-wrong

Re: Man Who Bashes a car Attempt To Matches An Eye Witness Who Told Him He Was Wrong by Comedian2019: 3:12am On Dec 08, 2020
Show him short luga, he go gentle sharpally grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Who Bashes a car Attempt To Matches An Eye Witness Who Told Him He Was Wrong by kalu61(m): 11:14am On Dec 08, 2020
Wahala bi like bicycle grin

Many Nigerians are depressed and half sane

(1) (Reply)

South African Using Youtube To Spread Xenophobia / I Robbed To Raise Money To Feature Davido And Flavour / BREAKING: Gunmen Kidnap Travellers In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.