Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

If Ned Marries Another Wife, I'll Marry You - Regina Daniels' Brother Tells Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Ned Marries Another Wife, I'll Marry You - Regina Daniels' Brother Tells Her (653 Views)

Accept No One’s Definition Of You – Regina Daniels Shares New Photos / Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again / Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Ned Marries Another Wife, I'll Marry You - Regina Daniels' Brother Tells Her by TMSMedia: 2:07am On Dec 08, 2020
"If Ned Marries Another Wife, I'll Marry You" - Regina Daniels' Brother, Sammy Tells Her

Regina Daniels' brother, Sammy gave her a hilarious response after she took to her Instagram handle to celebrate him on his birthday, IgbereTV reports.

The actress praised his brother, describing him as her "ride or die", and someone who is always there at her worse.

She wrote;

"So many people use this saying *ride or die* without knowing the true meaning.
Brother you are my ride or die! Always there for me even at my worse, my second half, you complete this being called Regina.
After giving me the name Regina that is known, you stand by me every step of the way. I will never be ashamed to tell you my deepest mistake why ? Because you judge no one, and try to make them their better version. I can beat my chest and say I love you best friend, my second half, my true partner and a perfect husband. ( that’s if we weren’t siblings). I love you now and forever!
Happy birthday mine @only1westside
Everyone pls go tell @only1westside that I love him !!!!"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIde1AfDGlU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Reacting to this, Sammy hilariously said he will marry her if Ned her husband marries another wife.

See the exchange below;

https://igberetvnews.com/1374538/ned-marries-another-wife-ill-marry-regina-daniels-brother-sammy-tells/

Lalasticlala

Re: If Ned Marries Another Wife, I'll Marry You - Regina Daniels' Brother Tells Her by JaneYave(f): 6:13am On Dec 08, 2020
E good for who get loving siblings. Nothing dey worry you cos you get welcoming shoulders to cry on.
Re: If Ned Marries Another Wife, I'll Marry You - Regina Daniels' Brother Tells Her by Bornsinner7: 6:50am On Dec 08, 2020
Who makes such incestuous joke?

I smell incest

This family is bleeped up.. Mother peemping her daughter to old rich men.. brother says he's going to marry sister..

1 Like

Re: If Ned Marries Another Wife, I'll Marry You - Regina Daniels' Brother Tells Her by Flexherbal(m): 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
Bornsinner7:
Who makes such incestuous joke?

I tire ooo
Re: If Ned Marries Another Wife, I'll Marry You - Regina Daniels' Brother Tells Her by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 09, 2020
Mtcheeewww... Why is it now you want to marry her?

This one too wants a cut from Ned nwokos' inherited wealth.
Re: If Ned Marries Another Wife, I'll Marry You - Regina Daniels' Brother Tells Her by Karlifate: 11:26pm On Dec 09, 2020
Consolation talk.

The previous wives were once called baby...

Regina was also called baby...

Therefore, the future wives will also be called baby.

Good luck with your full house.

(1) (Reply)

Zubby Michael Celebrates His Birthday With Flavour, Brodershaggi, Charles Okoch / Rico Swavey Shower Praises On Bbnaija Nengi Hampson / Chioma Moved Out & Break Up With Davido | Regina Daniels 2nd Pregnancy | Tacha B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.