Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,236 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again (71145 Views)

Regina Daniels' Brother, Sweezzy1 Graduates From LASU (Photos) / R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) / Lawrence Daniels: Regina Daniels Brother Reacts To Her Marriage Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Made4naijaceo(f): 12:35pm On Jun 02, 2019
Regina Daniels Elder Brother Handcuffed and Arrested For The 4th Time By Nigerian Police Officers

They are harassing my children, Regina daniels mother cries out at the scene of the arrest

Let’s all stand for the truth why the injustice? Where are the freedom fighters? Intimidation and oppression is what we ought to stand for........ Lawrence @sweezzy1 was taking his friends to the airport they stopped for their usual stop and search and noticed Lawrence was the one driving then one officer said this one is Regina Daniels brother then they dragged him out saying they’d take him to the station for no reason before myself and friends came to meet them up then they started shooting, when one of us tried video they punched his face if you look at the other video properly you’d see one was scared why do they keep dragging us out the moment my mom @rita.daniels06 came in the picture one officer said this is Regina’s mother so what wrong have we done remains what I don’t know.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/regina-daniels-elder-brother-handcuffed-and-arrested-for-the-4th-time-by-policemen/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Made4naijaceo(f): 12:35pm On Jun 02, 2019
Na wa o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
He must be a stubborn boy

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Omihanifa: 12:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
Dem never know wetin hit their family undecided make dem better go beg their father
As police don mark his face now, if he keeps proving strong head undecided the next thing nah accidental discharge angry
But I pray it doesn't get to that stage sha grin make baba sef dey try Roger them nah angry kiss undecided

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Tamarapetty(f): 12:52pm On Jun 02, 2019
Nairaland should change its name to REGINA DANIELS AND FAMILY LAND.

313 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Karemarealty288(m): 12:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
F u c k all yo ___,Tupac

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Id97: 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2019
This is what you get when children are borne out of a dysfunctional home with dire absence of a fatherly figure.

115 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by CastedGist: 1:17pm On Jun 02, 2019
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by dedonfranco(m): 1:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
Maybe He's a rudeboy.

8 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by BruncleZuma: 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
grin grin grin grin

I've decided ever since this little girls fans and family took over Nairaland, to not give a flying fúck not even the borrowed ones because all nah wash...I never knew she had a brother till this post.

Nairaland Okaré oooo See BBN see Ned See Regina Askia Una own biko!

[img]https://i./3NpLR.gif[/img]

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by dynicks(m): 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
Mr Ned nwoko right now....

Hope this isn't what m thinking?....police ND young man trying to play a fast one on me just to have a share of my money...

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by GeneralPula: 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
Something must be wrong with this family self. They should fucccking keep quiet!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by tokrizy: 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
dedonfranco:
Maybe He's a rudeboy.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by hisexcellency34: 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
They are using him to scam Uncle Ned. Alhaji Nwoko, come and bail your in-law oo

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by yinkus6750(m): 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
He has a multi billionaire in law.
Nothing to be scared about.
All will be settled

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Praisesongz: 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
Sharrap no be people pikin dem kill ?
Wetin make dose ones talk
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by tompat86(m): 1:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
The real RUDEBOY
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by izzy4shizzy(m): 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
Olokpa ma want their share of Ned money

But wait, which kind jacking be this one

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by sukerefakere(m): 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by lonelydora: 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
Wait ooo, so everybody in Regina's house is now a celebrity because of Ned Nwoko?

Nes gave Regina money, and Regina gave Ned game. Symbiotic relationship

13 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by tetralogyfallot(m): 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
What is it about this Regina Daniel that makes front page every time. Abeg make una allow us hear word jare.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Badmus20(m): 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
Regina everywhere.. smh
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Hades2016(m): 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
As I da see that boy him go dey stupid wella

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by GeneralPula: 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2019

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by rusher14: 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
What is he accused of?

Law enforcement must have a reason.

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
tokrizy:

This image grin
Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by solochris(m): 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
Incomplete story...the police are not that stupid.

Anyway she can call oga Ned, shebi he is a Senator and a billionaire at the same time. Make them leave us alone biko

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
That was unprofessional on the part of the buhari police.
This is the time Rita needs her lawyer husband to help take a legal action against the police

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again by Kingsleydr(m): 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
G

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing / Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) / Falz Deletes All His Instagram Posts Leaving Only This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.