Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Abba Yaro Escapes Lynching Over Death Of His Guard (Pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Yaro Escapes Lynching Over Death Of His Guard (Pix) (26700 Views)

Youths Destroy Abba Yaro's House, Cars Over Death Of Domestic Worker / Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa / How Senator Abbo Fed Me Like A Prisoner And Ordered His Guard To Shoot Me” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Yaro Escapes Lynching Over Death Of His Guard (Pix) by mathkid(m): 10:04am On Dec 08, 2020
sad

Please contact me for your business logo, flyer, banner, posters, business cards, letterhead and many other designs

Check my signature for more info and contact me

Thanks
Re: Abba Yaro Escapes Lynching Over Death Of His Guard (Pix) by lekki1444: 10:05am On Dec 08, 2020
boys dey vex
Re: Abba Yaro Escapes Lynching Over Death Of His Guard (Pix) by wizkidblogger(f): 10:05am On Dec 08, 2020
wahala
Re: Abba Yaro Escapes Lynching Over Death Of His Guard (Pix) by Dreyton36: 10:09am On Dec 08, 2020
Looking at this young dead boy , he should be in his twenties who supposed to be schooling
How can such a young boy be his guard , what strength does he have , what happened to the body builders (bouncers) and police officers as guards
Anyway i don't trust no politician that's why I can't blame the youths for taming him a ritualist
R.I.P to the dead
This life na only one way

According to Erigga. "If I die , write say I try for my grave, life na market and everybody here come trade "

In other words I still say NO to jungle justice

Lights up my kpoli in peace

2 Likes

Re: Abba Yaro Escapes Lynching Over Death Of His Guard (Pix) by pickatyouu: 10:10am On Dec 08, 2020
Na poor people dey think say money dey grow inside room or if person die when him dey work for rich man

1 Like

Re: Abba Yaro Escapes Lynching Over Death Of His Guard (Pix) by prey02(f): 10:12am On Dec 08, 2020
[quote author=helinues post=96842977]Rip to the boy..

But the electrocution wasn't the boss's fault now[/quote

Ignorance is not an excuse as I'll presume he(the boss) had no wisdom on what he could have done when tree branches are tangled up with high tension wire.

The dead could have been avoided, if the boss had met with the Power Holding company, ask of them to turn off power in the connected transformer before any person go up to cut those trees.

It is really sad.

R I P to the dead.
Re: Abba Yaro Escapes Lynching Over Death Of His Guard (Pix) by olisaEze(m): 10:13am On Dec 08, 2020
So a PDP Governor came to the timely aid of an APC Chieftain, it’s like they’re in the same WhatsApp group, nice one.
They’re always united against the people, while the people are easily divided for them.
If a people are truly united, they can ask for the removal from authority of anyone who puts the life of others at risk, that is transparency and accountability at work. The oppressors tenure is always determined by how long the oppressed permits.
RIP to the young lad, his life was unnecessarily wasted because this is Nigeria were the lives of the poor only count once every 4 years.
Re: Abba Yaro Escapes Lynching Over Death Of His Guard (Pix) by jaxxy(m): 10:13am On Dec 08, 2020
Looking at the tree and wire location the Apc chairman needs to arraigned for man slaughter. When the kid is not a professional?? Can he himself cut that tree they way it is located Inbwtn electric cables
Re: Abba Yaro Escapes Lynching Over Death Of His Guard (Pix) by john4affiliate: 10:14am On Dec 08, 2020
Re: Abba Yaro Escapes Lynching Over Death Of His Guard (Pix) by Idiotmod: 10:20am On Dec 08, 2020
helinues:
Rip to the boy..

But the electrocution wasn't the boss's fault now
Abi o. The wire is at the top
He could have cut the tree at the bottom
Re: Abba Yaro Escapes Lynching Over Death Of His Guard (Pix) by Tomtomy98: 10:25am On Dec 08, 2020
modsAREuselesss:
this is a stupid reason to lynch him. kill him for looting not for another idiots foolishness.
i dont see how he caused his death. its like me asking someone to help me go buy pepper and in the process get knocked by okada . how is it my fault that the idiot could not look properly before crossing.
the comments shows me how dumb nigerians actually are.
lynch these fuckers for thieving your money

You are right but he could have cut down those trees long ago
Re: Abba Yaro Escapes Lynching Over Death Of His Guard (Pix) by 9iceprince(m): 10:26am On Dec 08, 2020
[quote author=prey02 post=96850234][/quote]

Hatred is a disease, I too know kill people alot. A fellow worker warned him before he proceed to cut the branches...I own a Truck and you had an accident with it, how is that my fault

1 Like

Re: Abba Yaro Escapes Lynching Over Death Of His Guard (Pix) by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 08, 2020
helinues:
Rip to the boy..

It was probably because the boss is a politician, if it were to be someone not into politics, they wouldn't have destroying his properties,
Nigerian youth are angry at those politician, any small mistake, they are ready to attack
Re: Abba Yaro Escapes Lynching Over Death Of His Guard (Pix) by AbuAeesha: 10:28am On Dec 08, 2020
helinues:
Rip to the boy..

yes,but seems the youth were already suspecting the chairman....

1 Like

Re: Abba Yaro Escapes Lynching Over Death Of His Guard (Pix) by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 08, 2020
modsAREuselesss:
this is a stupid reason to lynch him. kill him for looting not for another idiots foolishness.
i dont see how he caused his death. its like me asking someone to help me go buy pepper and in the process get knocked by okada . how is it my fault that the idiot could not look properly before crossing.

You actually made sense

But the way you use talk no make sense
Re: Abba Yaro Escapes Lynching Over Death Of His Guard (Pix) by modsAREuselesss: 10:31am On Dec 08, 2020
Tomtomy98:

You are right but he could have cut down those trees long ago
most people are too busy to think of these things. he might not have been around or probably just noticed it. this news will have been sweet if they said they wanted to lynch him for looting funds meant for the people.
Re: Abba Yaro Escapes Lynching Over Death Of His Guard (Pix) by neupert(m): 10:32am On Dec 08, 2020
Re: Abba Yaro Escapes Lynching Over Death Of His Guard (Pix) by uuzba(m): 10:43am On Dec 08, 2020
lazkizz:
if na poor man- dem for don burn am with taya..... but as na Barawo....jungle justice cant be served like an apple
It wasn't the man's fault.
The issue here is the general lack of professionalism in this country.
-
The small stay i stayed in UK, I was very surprised to see these white men doing everything by themselves. No gateman, no driver, no gardener, no houseboy Na you go maintain your house by yourself. If you like build big house.
-
If you then require the service of others, it is always professionals that come to do the job. People that have done training and have certificate. And you will sweat to pay them their money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Yaro Escapes Lynching Over Death Of His Guard (Pix) by Donedeal1(m): 10:45am On Dec 08, 2020
Everything just annoyed, for government to stop the heating up of the entire country,no.
Re: Abba Yaro Escapes Lynching Over Death Of His Guard (Pix) by joyandfaith: 10:46am On Dec 08, 2020
omazus:
Mad youths. How's electrocution the chairman's fault. Nonsense.
1. He was employed as security guard not as a tree cutter
2. The tree in question is very close to electrical pole. Some work should be done by professional.
Re: Abba Yaro Escapes Lynching Over Death Of His Guard (Pix) by uuzba(m): 10:52am On Dec 08, 2020
joyandfaith:

1. He was employed as security guard not as a tree cutter
2. The tree in question is very close to electrical pole. Some work should be done by professional.
Maybe it's time for security guard to start having security guard certificate and ID card. So that any time your oga send you message that is outside your scope, you just refuse and show him your certificate.
I know we Nigerians have that suffering and helping mentality. But see now, you go do work wey no concern you and you don die now.

1 Like

Re: Abba Yaro Escapes Lynching Over Death Of His Guard (Pix) by Cajal(m): 11:04am On Dec 08, 2020
Fahdiga1:
The satanic party at it again. it is all about shedding blood
..just as one of the agent of this satanic party ordered obigbo massacre @ rivers state
Satanic party in full force @ Rivers, zamfara borno, Lagos and Oyo..
Re: Abba Yaro Escapes Lynching Over Death Of His Guard (Pix) by UnBanEbenezer(f): 11:05am On Dec 08, 2020
samuel19222:
Dell Inspiron 10 mini for sale at a cheap price
how much?
Re: Abba Yaro Escapes Lynching Over Death Of His Guard (Pix) by stalingraddd(m): 11:07am On Dec 08, 2020
all these are symptoms of restiveness, anger and frustration in the society, Nigerians are just waiting for any excuse to maim or kill those in positions of power, hopefully this should teach them a lesson
Re: Abba Yaro Escapes Lynching Over Death Of His Guard (Pix) by Fahdiga1: 11:11am On Dec 08, 2020
Cajal:
..just as one of the agent of this satanic party ordered obigbo massacre @ rivers state
Satanic party in full force @ Rivers, zamfara borno, Lagos and Oyo..
Shut up. Satan is the founder of APC. take that to the bank
Re: Abba Yaro Escapes Lynching Over Death Of His Guard (Pix) by Angelfrost(m): 11:11am On Dec 08, 2020
Very soon, wealthy people will no longer be safe anywhere in Nigeria... Pitiable and Sad!!!

Youths reasoning like this in this day and age... Tueh!!!
Re: Abba Yaro Escapes Lynching Over Death Of His Guard (Pix) by Oizee(f): 11:15am On Dec 08, 2020
modsAREuselesss:

don't generalise please, I personally condemned the act yesterday, his colleague even warned him but he didn't listen and now see what he has caused.
Even though I placed every politicians in d same group, the truth has to be said. It is not the man's fault it was only an accident.
Re: Abba Yaro Escapes Lynching Over Death Of His Guard (Pix) by Oizee(f): 11:22am On Dec 08, 2020
uuzba:

Maybe it's time for security guard to start having security guard certificate and ID card. So that any time your oga send you message that is outside your scope, you just refuse and show him your certificate.
I know we Nigerians have that suffering and helping mentality. But see now, you go do work wey no concern you and you don die now.
hmmm, some security guards na errand boys for naija o.
Re: Abba Yaro Escapes Lynching Over Death Of His Guard (Pix) by samuel19222(m): 11:24am On Dec 08, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
how much?

#27k
Re: Abba Yaro Escapes Lynching Over Death Of His Guard (Pix) by shoprite: 11:37am On Dec 08, 2020
The "youths" have become so destructive, it is clear how the young man died . . .how did they arrive at the conclusion that he was used for ritual? Truth is some bad eggs already have their eyes on some people within their vicinity (private citizens/Govt officials) because they don't also spare legit hustlers. . .once there's an opportunity they "go for the kill" embarassed

Re: Abba Yaro Escapes Lynching Over Death Of His Guard (Pix) by yaki84: 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
modsAREuselesss:
Just like u carry ashawo pay am for the night, then while knackng she come die.... It cant be ur fault o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ADM: Atiku's Parents Were Not Nigerians - Man Who Claims To Know His Father / Osoba Group Dumps APC For PDP In Ogun State / Yojora Explains How Alpha Beta Helps Lagos Improve Revenue Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.