Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,333 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

A Cameroonian & A Beninore Arrested While Attempting To Write Immigration Exam - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Cameroonian & A Beninore Arrested While Attempting To Write Immigration Exam (31692 Views)

Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria / Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member / Fact-check: Atiku Was Born A Cameroonian - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cameroonian & A Beninore Arrested While Attempting To Write Immigration Exam by Litmus: 10:34am On Dec 09, 2020
gypsey:
What a hyporcrite you are. sad typical self hating African or is it Nigerian? undecided

I'm not an African. I am Isoko Nigerian.
Re: A Cameroonian & A Beninore Arrested While Attempting To Write Immigration Exam by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 09, 2020
Litmus:

I'm not an African. I am Isoko Nigerian.
what difference does it make? You are still a self hating hyporcrite! grin
Re: A Cameroonian & A Beninore Arrested While Attempting To Write Immigration Exam by Litmus: 11:00am On Dec 09, 2020
gypsey:
what difference does it make? You are still a self hating hyporcrite! grin

My opinion is that you're most likely not Nigerian. If you are a Nigerian then definitely an inexperienced one; therefore I’ll not insult you or engage you further.
Re: A Cameroonian & A Beninore Arrested While Attempting To Write Immigration Exam by FarahAideed: 11:02am On Dec 09, 2020
The ones from Niger republic will never be arrested
Re: A Cameroonian & A Beninore Arrested While Attempting To Write Immigration Exam by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
Litmus:

My opinion is that you're most likely not Nigerian. If you are a Nigerian then definitely an inexperienced one; therefore I’ll not insult you or engage you further.
what ever?! grin You have nothing else reasonable to say, that's what it is. You can insult me all you like it doesn't bother me. You are a self hating African who hates other Africans coming to Nigeria to apply for a job whereas alot of Nigerians live and work in other countries. You probarbly have no problem with the, Indians, chinese and lebanese working in Nigeria but hates other Africans working or applying to work in Nigeria. Cover your face in shame. cheesy
Re: A Cameroonian & A Beninore Arrested While Attempting To Write Immigration Exam by Litmus: 3:26am On Dec 13, 2020
gypsey:
what ever?! grin You have nothing else reasonable to say, that's what it is. You can insult me all you like it doesn't bother me. You are a self hating African who hates other Africans coming to Nigeria to apply for a job whereas alot of Nigerians live and work in other countries. You probarbly have no problem with the, Indians, chinese and lebanese working in Nigeria but hates other Africans working or applying to work in Nigeria. Cover your face in shame. cheesy

You're partly wrong. I have no issues with the Chinese coming to Nigeria (except issues that need addressing when they get to Nigeria) but I do have issues with Indians, Whites and Africans that are not Nigerians coming to Nigeria to work. African Americans and Caribbean are welcomed by me also but not people from the rest of Africa. I right now loathe, Loathe those for whom we use the term Continental Africans. I'm not African, I'm Isoko Nigerian.
Re: A Cameroonian & A Beninore Arrested While Attempting To Write Immigration Exam by Okoroawusa: 3:53am On Dec 13, 2020
If they were born and brought up in Nigeria, have been living in Nigeria all their lives I don't see why they can't serve in immigration, police or even army.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dambazau Owns Real Estate In The US, Billions In Abuja - Sahara Reporters / Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu / Buhari: Nigerians Now Leaving Offices For Farms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.